Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) (41879 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Charley Boy Leads 'Our Mumu Don Do Movement' To Clean Up Gwagwalada (Photos) / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Abi na.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Remijuice: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:
where is the shutdown
na wetin I dey find o

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na now my own mumu wan start
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by 989900: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Zizicardo:
can someone pls tell me the essence of this rally?. it hasn't changed anything ever since they started it. I stand to be corrected.

Far better than sitting or lying in the comfort of your home and criticising those that have at least done something, no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by gr8eminent(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bloggers and crocodile stories,,,so this is how Makurdi was shut down
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:
What is this guy doing in this picture?

I think he's asking 'where is buhari' undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
modelmike7:
Area father where were you when Oga jona and his 40 thieves were milking the country dry?!
Make e no better for who do u this thing
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by babaluckey: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
baba were!

He's not baba were or whatever...he's fighting for you and your future generations.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sijo01:

I think he's asking 'where is buhari' undecided

Something like that angry grin
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by silibaba: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/photo-news-charlyboy-shuts-down-benue.html

Commercial activities in Makurdi, the Benue State capital were brought to a standstill on Thursday as Maverick singer and social crusader, Charles Oputa staged a mother of all rally tagged, ‘Our Mumu Don Do.’

AreaFada, as the activist is fondly called led coalition of angry Nigerians at the rally, aimed at sensitizing Nigerians on the importance of voter registration.

Charlyboy said it was high time Nigerians stood against bad governance that had ruined the nation for years.

I was expecting a massive crowd

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by owukpa(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is plagiarism.. he copied from DAILY POST... OP, kindly credit the real source
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/03/photo-news-charlyboy-shuts-benue-mumu-don-rally/
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
I fully support him n wld join forces with him asap...he should just change dat slogan to #edondo.. #wecanttakeitanymore #takethecountryback... N see d massive support...
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Saintsbrown:
This is what is expected of the youths of this country.
Imagine electing buhari tht has previously contested and lost 3 times
Only to win the 4th time and got overwhelmed and lost.
Maybe he felt being a president is a mere ceremonial title?
No single economic blue print, no direction on any national issue.
Toured the whole world in his first year and spending his second year on a sick bed in London.
Every sector of nation keeps getting worse unabated.
The whole nation is now on auto pilot.
APC Is a big failure.
Shame on lie Muhammad
Shame on Buhari.
I hear you. You painted the picture right.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by hibee4uall(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wehdone sir, area father...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by jmichael259(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/photo-news-charlyboy-shuts-down-benue.html

Commercial activities in Makurdi, the Benue State capital were brought to a standstill on Thursday as Maverick singer and social crusader, Charles Oputa staged a mother of all rally tagged, ‘Our Mumu Don Do.’

AreaFada, as the activist is fondly called led coalition of angry Nigerians at the rally, aimed at sensitizing Nigerians on the importance of voter registration.

Charlyboy said it was high time Nigerians stood against bad governance that had ruined the nation for years.

Charly boy for President. 2face for governor M.I for minister 2019
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by ellovee(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
@AreaFather, if you dey sure say ur mumu don do then show me by removing some of the rings on ur fingers.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
This man is a real mumu.
He is about to find out (the hard way) that mumu never do for the average Niggerian. Nigerians will not protest with him he had best leave them to keep suffering
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by idoncare440(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
babaluckey:

He's not baba were or whatever...he's fighting for you and your future generations.
Thanks.
u yaff start o.....I wasn't insulting him na what I meant was....baba wet no dey gree e go use were port am...gat it?
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joseunlimited:
where is the shutdown

i tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Monaco2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
he was doing just negodu? grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
the rally is dry to compare with the massive ones we witness in rivers recently... hahahahahahahaha area father swallow pride and join the moving train joor grin
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
modelmike7:
Area father where were you when Oga jona and his 40 thieves were milking the country dry?!

Where were YOU then and now
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
babaluckey:

Thanks.

Don't mind him. People like him looooove to suffer
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
none of my business

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by zedman1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Shut down Benue? That's Wurukum in Makurdi for sure but..... shut down? and I don't think anybody around knew about it. OK maybe a few, I'd ask tomorrow. Shut down? OK sha, Weh done Charlie.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by OmoManU: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
I really belief Charlie baba can keep up with this but its should be strategically reenergized count down to 2019 elections
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
This guy has been seriously trying to popularize that hashtag.

Our mumu don do.

Of all places to start, why Benue?
Na dull people go kick start a fire campaign?

Na wao.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
How can less than 20 people shut benue down?may be una mumu never do.charly boy should sit his ass down with his wanna be political activism that could not even attract a crowd of people and concentrate more on his gay campaign and power bike stunts,because he has always defended apc and every other political party in power. he has always spoken against anybody who attack the status quo in nigeria.spoilt brat, who feed from the corrupt system he pretends to fight.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rally till kingdom come buh wen diz polithiefianx starts sharing Bags of rice u will knw where true loyalty lie amongst d youths
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Commercial activities in Makurdi, the Benue State capital were brought to a standstill on Thursday.... Yet I couldn't count up to ten people sad!
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
BossOluwendy:
After this now, people will go back to politicians that will tell them sweet nonsense, give them wrappers+bags of rice for their votes...

End of discussion
That's the kind of mumus in this place called Nigeria, are nothing to write home about, but the birth of bad governance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo That Will Crack You Up / Cossy Orjiakor Has Just Cut Her Hair - See Her New Look / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.