Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) (41878 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Charley Boy Leads 'Our Mumu Don Do Movement' To Clean Up Gwagwalada (Photos) / 27yrs Old Boy Shuts Down Escape Club Spends Millions On Champagne (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by tonguengineer(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Saintsbrown:
This is what is expected of the youths of this country.
Imagine electing buhari tht has previously contested and lost 3 times
Only to win the 4th time and got overwhelmed and lost.
Maybe he felt being a president is a mere ceremonial title?
No single economic blue print, no direction on any national issue.
Toured the whole world in his first year and spending his second year on a sick bed in London.
Every sector of nation keeps getting worse unabated.
The whole nation is now on auto pilot.
APC Is a big failure.
Shame on lie Muhammad
Shame on Buhari.
Guy u don't vex oooo

U dey boil pass me sef
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by Charly68: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
I pray this Baba takes the protest round the country...may God stand by you sir.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
this doesn't look like shut down to me....more like his hand couldn't reach the switch
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by tinktanker: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2017
modelmike7:
Area father where were you when Oga jona and his 40 thieves were milking the country dry?!
at least the constitution was not torn tto pieces. I pity Nigeria under this demonic govt
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by tinktanker: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Buhari is a curse placed on nigerians
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by babaluckey: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2017
idoncare440:
u yaff start o.....I wasn't insulting him na what I meant was....baba wet no dey gree e go use were port am...gat it?

I don't get it...have a good one though grin
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:39am On Aug 04, 2017
I support this guy campaign On ourmumu atitude not like Ipob agitation lead by Illiterate Kanu Ipob and Boys who never planned well.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2017
bt can 20 ppl shutdown a place cus am nt seen d shutting down
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Those who make things happen are not the wise or the best or the wealthy, but the courageous who simply do there own thing. We can translate it into madness but its pure genius. These are the future great men. You remember them for what they stand for.
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by peteromenihu(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2017
The miscreants crucifying mazi Nnamdi KANU my HERO should also call for the arrest of Charley Boy. because I see them fighting the same cause. Biafra must stand!
Re: Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kjking:
After this what next
I ask ooo, what is he looking for is it bc of ipob..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo That Will Crack You Up / Cossy Orjiakor Has Just Cut Her Hair - See Her New Look / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.