Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Must Read: How To Love Again After Being Heart Broken - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read: How To Love Again After Being Heart Broken (314 Views)

Rema: Since I Got This Fame, It’s Been So Hard To Love Again / Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: How To Love Again After Being Heart Broken by Bambog(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
So you were in a relationship and it was over all of sudden.

You may have assumed that it would last forever. Or perhaps, you had happy thoughts and dreams about your perfect relationship until the moment it ended heavily on your heart.

Life after a breakup can be terrible, especially if you didn’t want the relationship to end or if you’ve been cheated on.

But what’s important now is to understand how to love again and get back on your feet.

You didn’t stop walking just because you fell down as a child, did you? Or did you stop playing a game or driving around in your car because you scr3wed up at some point?

Life isn’t perfect.

You wouldn’t know happiness if you don’t understand pain. And you won’t understand true love without understanding how a broken heart could feel like. Continue reading >>>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/08/03/must-read-love-heart-broken/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Battling Depression And Suicidal Thoughts. / New Music Video! / UFC Champion Jon Jones Tests Positive For Steroids, May Lose His UFC Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.