Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

UFC Champion Jon Jones Tests Positive For Steroids, May Lose His UFC Title - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UFC Champion Jon Jones Tests Positive For Steroids, May Lose His UFC Title (312 Views)

Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UFC Champion Jon Jones Tests Positive For Steroids, May Lose His UFC Title by owoicho13(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
UFC Champion, Jon Jones has tested positive for Turinabol, an anabolic steroid in his UFC 214 light heavyweight victory over former champion Daniel Cormier.

On July 29th, Jones won the UFC fight taking the light heavyweight belt from Cormier with a savage head kick followed by a barrage of devastating punches to Cormier's head.

According to TMZ, now that the announcement has been made, Jones will now have to go through the disciplinary process and his title could be stripped from him. If this happens, it would make the fight with Cormier a "no contest" and the title would go back to Cormier.

This is the second time Jones has tested positive for a USADA drug test. He tested positive for banned substances in 2016 before UFC 200 and was pulled from the main event.

source: http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2017/08/ufc-champion-jon-jones-tests-positive.html

Re: UFC Champion Jon Jones Tests Positive For Steroids, May Lose His UFC Title by owoicho13(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Main 10 Most Valuable Chrome Extensions - TECH ENLITE / Please Leave My Family Aloneā€ Uche Jombo Slams Bloggers Spreading Fake News / Wizkid Hit 4 Million Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.