Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,518 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Forum Software Development - Joint The Team - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Forum Software Development - Joint The Team (1755 Views)

Web Design And Software Development Made Easy / Custom Software Development Company In India- Macreel Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. / Request Desktop Software Development Free - 2019 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by remotecoder: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have started creating a forum software that will have many of the features we have always wanted. This project would require JavaScript, JQuery, Boostrap, AJAX, JSON, CSS, C# ASP.Net MVC4/5, PHP and MS SQL Sever developers to join the project team. You will be rewarded by being listed on the 'meet our developers page'. Here is the link to what I have done so far which is still in its early stage: http://www.forumsoft.uk

The features will include:
1. Ability for users to delete or amend their own posts including where they have been quoted.
2. Users will be able to change their user name
3. A single page for each thread with no paging.
4. Users will always be redirected back to the thread they have logged in from
5. Mobile friendly
6. Auto update of forum pages without the hole page refreshing

You can add yours to the list.

The teams are made up of:
Front-End Development Team
Forum Logic Development Team
SQL Server Development Team
Usability Team

Hurry guys lets make this a reality and most likely the owner of this board might replace this forum with the one we are going to develop cheesy

All updates will be posted here to keep them all together.

1 Like

Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by LordRahl001: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
So how do u handle the comments if there r no pagination?? Moreso, if there's a front end team, I think you can do better with the UI.
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by remotecoder: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
LordRahl001:
So how do u handle the comments if there r no pagination?? Moreso, if there's a front end team, I think you can do better with the UI.

Simple all the comments will be on one page and you just scroll down till you get to the end of the comments, like we have on the home page, you can scroll down till you get to the end of the 'Forum Headlines'. Yeah you're right the front-end team have got some work to do.
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by talk2hb1(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2017
remotecoder:
I have started creating a forum software that will have many of the features we have always wanted. This project would require JavaScript, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, CSS, C# ASP.Net MVC4/5, PHP and MS SQL Sever developers to join the project team. You will be rewarded by being listed on the 'meet our developers page'. Here is the link to what I have done so far which is still in its early stage: http://www.forumsoft.uk

The features will include:
1. Ability for user to delete their own posts.
2. Users will be able to change their user name
3. A single page for each thread with no paging.
4. Users will always be redirected back to the thread they have logged in from
5. Mobile friendly

You can add yours to the list.

The teams are made up of:
Front-End Development Team
Forum Logic Development Team
SQL Server Development Team
Usability Team

Hurry guys lets make this a reality and most likely the owner of this board might replace this forum with the one we are going to develop cheesy

All updates will be posted here to keep them all together.
Abeg which one be forum logic?
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by remotecoder: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2017
talk2hb1:

Abeg which one be forum logic?

By Forum Logic I mean all the coding logic like 'Change User Name' etc
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by talk2hb1(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2017
remotecoder:

By Forum Logic I mean all the coding logic like 'Change User Name' etc
Tooh!
Yaya Kasuwa?
Nawoni?
Sanjuma!
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by remotecoder: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2017
talk2hb1:

Tooh!
Yaya Kasuwa?
Nawoni?
Sanjuma!

What is the name of the programming language where you got those syntax from. I have put them together below:

Tooh Yaya (Kasuwa kasuwa)
{
Nawoni = kasuwa;

Tooh tooh = new Tooh;

tooh = Nawoni + Sanjuma;

return tooh;
}
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by talk2hb1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
remotecoder:

What is the name of the programming language where you got those syntax from. I have put them together below:

Tooh Yaya (Kasuwa kasuwa)
{
Nawoni = kasuwa;

Tooh tooh = new Tooh;

tooh = Nawoni + Sanjuma;

return tooh;
}
Hausa Language undecided
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by remotecoder: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
talk2hb1:

Hausa Language undecided

Nice one bro keep checking this thread to find out more
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm in C#, ASP.Net MVC, MS SQL.
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by OlaRB(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Please am interested in learning more on Visual Basic Application in excel. I will be glad if I can get insight from anyone in here.
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by chigozie391(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
wanna join the front end team
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by chigozie391(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Wouldn't this be easier with Github
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by remotecoder: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
chigozie391:
Wouldn't this be easier with Github
Was planning on doing that. I will have it setup on Github soon and l will sent you an invite.
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
remotecoder:

Was planning on doing that. I will have it setup on Github soon and l will send you an invite.
That's great!
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by Olyboy16(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
@remotecoder, you are trying to waste your time on a problem that has been solved. Nigeria still doesn't have a stable E-Voting system, we still can't effectively track people, cars, skulls in Nigeria, the cost of PHCN bills is still high and there is no alternative, we still can't use electric cars in Nigeria, We almost no Companies manufacturing Smart phones and computer in Nigeria...i mean, we still have to queue excessively at ATM stands??

And you here trying to do what?

Sorry if i sound mean but i hate it when promising people start wasting their talents on potentially abandoned projects.
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by remotecoder: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
@Olyboy16

About the electricity issue l think we should have a section for our electrical engineers to help solve that issue.

The reason l choosed a forum software is to help put us on a global scale, because if people are downloading and using our forum sofware from all over the world, that will give us a good reputation which will allow us to get contracts like developing an e-voting system for our fg in Nigeria.
Re: Forum Software Development - Joint The Team by Olyboy16(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
remotecoder:
@Olyboy16

About the electricity issue l think we should have a section for our electrical engineers to help solve that issue.

The reason l choosed a forum software is the help put us on a global scale, because if people are downloading and using our forum sofware from all over the world, that will give us a good reputation which will allow us to get contracts like developing an e-voting system for our fg in Nigeria.
okay cool, zoom on bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Solve Everything It / Airtime Recharge Application / I Need A Proposal For A TMS Training Management System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.