Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28402 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
We're back baby...hit me up!!!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gentyholar: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Broda shaggy
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by shapman: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
hillsway:
We're back baby...hit me up!!!
Where's my Dell laptop charger??
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
gentyholar:
Broda shaggy
Oga mi sir.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
shapman:

Where's my Dell laptop charger??
This man! You'd get your charger as soon as I come across one.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Akins02324(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Which state do you cover now.
Pls update us
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by shapman: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
hillsway:
This man! You'd get your charger as soon as I come across one.
Lol, since March or thereabouts, same story.
Ogbeni get me my charger or refund my money.
The iCloud locked iPhone SE you picked for me, I still never get time loud am.
Do normal or the whole of nairaland no go contain us!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by aril: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
shapman:

undecided
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
shapman:

As said,you'd get the dell charger once I come across one.
As regards the SE,(item was picked as instructed), I don't think its any duty of mine to inform you on, the need to check the lock status of any apple device before heading for pickup. Moreover, that ain't the only item picked up on your behalf,so bringing this up in a bid to ridicule my services shows how ignorant you are.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akins02324:
Which state do you cover now.
Pls update us
zipcode is as follows:
29401 and 29044.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by shapman: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
hillsway:
As said,you'd get the dell charger once I come across one.
As regards the SE,(item was picked as instructed), I don't think its any duty of mine to inform you on, the need to check the lock status of any apple device before heading for pickup. Moreover, that ain't the only item picked up on your behalf,so bringing this up in a bid to ridicule my services shows how ignorant you are.
For over 5 months now you've not come across a Dell charger yh? That's so ridiculous from you!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2018
This is bad
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Uglymugg: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
gentyholar:
Broda shaggy

Sup cheesy
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by mxoneglobal(m): 12:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Good day,

Worldwide unlocked to AT&T or Verizon Iphone x 256gb needed.

Kindly whatssap me on 08112308502.

Thanks.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gentyholar: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2018
mxoneglobal:

Good day,

Worldwide unlocked to AT&T or Verizon Iphone x 256gb needed.

Kindly whatssap me on 08112308502.

Thanks.

64gb available. Complete accessories. Message me on whatapp if needed
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by CowbellY: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
hillsway:
zipcode is as follows:
29401 and 29044.

Still operational ?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2019
Pickup in Connecticut available zipcode 06516, Hit me up with your orders. grin
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by joungblood(m): 1:54am On Jul 31, 2020
Please any picker shipper here that can ship items from Charlotte NC? Inbox please 08125670754

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox / MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Hp 6735S and Hp 6730S Laptops: Wifi, Webcam and Bluetooth. (British Standard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.