Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28336 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by twinskenny(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
hillsway:

No I don't reside in SC not even in the states,but I've got students whom I trained during their SAT,GRE & GMAT(while working @ MET ikeja) scattered all over the states.couple of them agreed to pickup for me and guess what,i intend paying them a stipend as time goes on.

I work in the middle east as an ex-pat and had transacted exchange biz with Bdavis as well as one lady whom i can't mention too.

oga sorry to say this wont work.. pick up doesnt work that way.. so we have to talk to you first then u route it to your friend who might be busy at that time to go pick up? na even mikky thats doing fist time its very difficult for him to cover more ground..
lots involve.
1. you need to be able to identify if what u are picking is real or fake.. plenty scammers are outthere.. oga mikky save my ass few weeks ago with fake samsung galaxy s8+
2. you have to be on time.. if not the seller will sell to someone else
3.secondly meeting in public location is necessary.. to avoid story that tell

i dont think ur person will be able to offer all this..

9 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
twinskenny:

oga sorry to say this wont work.. pick up doesnt work that way.. so we have to talk to you first then u route it to your friend who might be busy at that time to go pick up? na even mikky thats doing fist time its very difficult for him to cover more ground..
lots involve.
1. you need to be able to identify if what u are picking is real or fake.. plenty scammers are outthere.. oga mikky save my ass few weeks ago with fake samsung galaxy s8+
2. you have to be on time.. if not the seller will sell to someone else
3.secondly meeting in public location is necessary.. to avoid story that tell

i dont think ur person will be able to offer all this..
First and foremost I ain't comparing my services to none other.I'd only work with people who's got their integrity to protect as well as risk takers. As earlier stated,a network of pickers is what I'm aiming at,with a promise to meet up the 5-7 days shipping deadline.

As regards spotting out fake gadgets,I'd advice you wait while i share the earlier tips on how to spot a good deal plus need I say...These chosen pickers ain't no learner but if they were,I'm still willing to take the risk.

3 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's that part of one's CV often described as "learning on the job".

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
We live baby...so lets proceed.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Still on letgo tuts
After successfully accessing letgo interface,you are expected to signup using a valid email address.The screen shot below should do help out.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by roqrules04(m): 5:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Following patiently
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Opistorincos(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2017
If this is for real, it's a pretty good development
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by africanman85: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Observing
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2017
hillsway:
First and foremost I ain't comparing my services to none other.I'd only work with people who's got their integrity to protect as well as risk takers. As earlier stated,a network of pickers is what I'm aiming at,with a promise to meet up the 5-7 days shipping deadline.

As regards spotting out fake gadgets,I'd advice you wait while i share the earlier tips on how to spot a good deal plus need I say...These chosen pickers ain't no learner but if they were,I'm still willing to take the risk.

I think it will be very fair to bring your pickers to the forum too... At least we can have direct contact with them... Cos going through you and in turn contacting them might really a be difficult task and some nice deals might be sold off before making an arrangement...

Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Off to see my creator.. we'd continue when I'm back.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by roqrules04(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
About phones on Offerup, how do one know if they are real or fake phones? will your picker comfirm the device before paying?? to avoid stories that touch
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
First and foremost, how do we know you are real? Do you have traceable physical address? Who do we hold responsible if you decide to run away with our hard earned money? These questions are seriously begging for answers as similar services in the past defrauded some people.

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Dtarmon(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ehuatamuigunisi:
First and foremost, how do we know you are real? Do you have traceable physical address? Who do we hold responsible if you decide to run away with our hard earned money? These questions are seriously begging for answers as similar services in the past defrauded some people.

Not only that sef...I've not seen good deals in that area
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Dtarmon(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
I just feel we need to have the owner of the thread time to review his business model . I don't see it working out. Flat rate of $45 for shipping ?
If we see a deal that is time bound and it takes forever for the unknown picker to respond to him .

Yes we are not comparing him with existing successful Mr Mikky but if we compare him with other eBay, Amazon device providers here on nairaland. He doesn't look ready .
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
fashrola:

I think it will be very fair to bring your pickers to the forum too... At least we can have direct contact with them... Cos going through you and in turn contacting them might really a be difficult task and some nice deals might be sold off before making an arrangement...

Don't you think so?
Their respective programs wouldn't make them keep up with this forum post. Your opinion is quiet appreciated and with time be worked upon.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
roqrules04:
About phones on Offerup, how do one know if they are real or fake phones? will your picker comfirm the device before paying?? to avoid stories that touch
it's the duty of the picker to examine the item before making payment sir.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ehuatamuigunisi:
You'd agree with me that disclosing one's address on a faceless forum as this, poses danger to this business.

By the way,pickup would only be done by delivery men(around specific locations) instead of fixed spot to avoid stories that touch too.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Dtarmon:

Not only that sef...I've not seen good deals in that area
Kindly exercise a little patience,as the Michigan pickup guy would be ready in no time.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Dtarmon:
I just feel we need to have the owner of the thread time to review his business model . I don't see it working out. Flat rate of $45 for shipping ?
If we see a deal that is time bound and it takes forever for the unknown picker to respond to him .

Yes we are not comparing him with existing successful Mr Mikky but if we compare him with other eBay, Amazon device providers here on nairaland. He doesn't look ready .

kindly drop a link to any chosen deal of yours sir.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2017
No need for tutorials...
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
keep it coming.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Strictly business.

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Lets go people.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Lets go my people.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
We live people.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Just don't bank on a reply from the seller, immediately (time difference might likely be a cause).

Move on with your search...
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2017
This temporarily concludes the tuts on Letgo till we get a reply from the seller.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Next on the chart is eBay(this happens to be my best bet most especially on bids and sales)

Thorough breakdown would be given to it hopefully when I'm back in the evening (by the way just incase the thread takes a slow turn at any point,just know that I'm getting set to head back so I gats shop my food stuffs and all from island and ejigbo).
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by toastedbread: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2017
following.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
this one that it is taking you ages to type tutorial, how long will it take you to complete one successful pickup... following

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Dtarmon(m): 5:20am On Aug 09, 2017
He's taking his time to build his business model.he doesn't have anyone to make pickups yet.

1dorzine:
this one that it is taking you ages to type tutorial, how long will it take you to complete one successful pickup... following
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 5:41am On Aug 09, 2017
1dorzine:
Johnny walker!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox / Premium Notebooks And Gaming Laptops Above 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.