Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28509 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gogetter09(m): 3:06am On Feb 24, 2018
i need good deals on blackberry keyone, iphone 7 & x, samsung note pro book 12.2, samsung s8/s8+/note 8
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2018
CuteCeo:

I dey fear ni. I have not seen enough testimonies
you have not seen testimonies on a thread that has reached 13.lol.i wanted Milky to ship for me recently but he no get time again, na so I ask person for Milky thread na the person direct me come here, and Hillsway is making my pickup this Saturday, I n even need testimonies, cause na person from Milky thread link me

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by wildchild1: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2018
CuteCeo:

I dey fear ni. I have not seen enough testimonies

grin cheesy I can relate.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by CuteCeo: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2018
wildchild1:

grin cheesy I can relate.
Boss na so o. You don see person wey use am before?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by wildchild02: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2018
CuteCeo:

At all man but i'm observing and due diligence is in progress grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Akins02324(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2018
CHESTER48:
you have not seen testimonies on a thread that has reached 13.lol.i wanted Milky to ship for me recently but he no get time again, na so I ask person for Milky thread na the person direct me come here, and Hillsway is making my pickup this Saturday, I n even need testimonies, cause na person from Milky thread link me

You can have a deal with him.Hilsway is a tested and confirmed picker..

Have done business with him twice since he started. He always keep to the deadline.

My last pick up was at signal barracks Apapa. I fear oooo.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gentyholar: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Akins02324:

You can have a deal with him.Hilsway is a tested and confirmed picker..

Have done business with him twice since he started. He always keep to the deadline.

My last pick up was at signal barracks Apapa. I fear oooo.

You fear to enter barracks? Lol well mine was along Cele mile 2 and it was a smooth transaction anyways cause the delivery person was friendly.

You can deal with him to pick up for you.

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Dtarmon(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2018
CuteCeo:

I have used his service b4 and no issues. He did a pickup for me last week sef .
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by shapman: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2018
CuteCeo:

Ok boss
Omoh you go wait tire cos tomorrow never dies. Thank you grin cool
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by CuteCeo: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
shapman:

Omoh you go wait tire cos tomorrow never dies. Thank you grin cool
grin grin
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
bum
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
bumm
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
b
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
bb
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
bbb
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
ok
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
edited.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
edittted
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Edited
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Thank you.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by wildchild1: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by generalstingz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nice work bro!

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Those seeking for testimony shd make a trial on Hillway. he have pickup for me thrice, and all my items delivered to me as at when due. You have d testimony on your hand by giving him trial and coming back to testify here. that's plus 1

LG V30+ available from a seller ready to make sale at good price. if u interested

call / what app: 07038194394

Hillway always ready to complete d pickup

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Place your order for IPhone X and Note 8. All phones are brand new/sealed in box with all accessories. ANY carrier (unlocked available as well). All phones come with reciept of purchase from actual phone carrier. IPHONE X: $600 (64gb) $700 (256gb) NOTE 8: $450 (64gb) $550 (with 128gb sd) Other phones available upon request.
contact me for Links and how you can get these item ship to u in Nigeria
T&C applies
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by obosirow: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
wasiy:
Place your order for IPhone X and Note 8.
All phones are brand new/sealed in box
with all accessories. ANY carrier (unlocked
available as well). All phones come with
reciept of purchase from actual phone
carrier.
IPHONE X: $600 (64gb) $700 (256gb)
NOTE 8: $450 (64gb) $550 (with 128gb sd)
Other phones available upon request.

contact me for Links and how you can get these item ship to u in Nigeria

T&C applies

I need Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 plus and S8, all Duos version.
can you get them for me?
Whatsapp only +2349095096068
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
2017-hp-spectre-xfhd-core-i5
touch screen for $700

https://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/
laptops/hp-spectre-x360-13-inch
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Another Sweet deal New S8+ in box for sale by U.S seller hit me up for info and price, T&C apply

Whatzapp : 07038194394
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by sobastical: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Any changes on your rate?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by sirlop(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Order your auto activation chip now and unlock ur phone. Works on all iphones and all OS. Contact on my signature
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
iPhone 7 128gb for $350 from seller if interested hala me for link and pickup check my previous post for number
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by cupid4ig(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Why is here dry
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by J0nyb0y(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Are you still in business, I want to order get a laptop from offer up..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox / MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Hp 6735S and Hp 6730S Laptops: Wifi, Webcam and Bluetooth. (British Standard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.