Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28338 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by eboy540(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Opistorincos:

this is actually humorless
you think so
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2018
32gb sexy blue google pixel picked up on behalf of @Dtarmon.

INGLEWOOD pickup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O8TdG_BmFw

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Opistorincos:

this is actually humorless
Kindly check through the first page, for the requested list of cities.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 3:41am On Jan 07, 2018
HP, 2017 laptop. TOUCH SCREEN I5 6200, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HD

picked up in Cleveland Ohio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz5TW0gyZ0c

1 Share

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2018
34000# alert recieved from @ impexp to balance 10400#.
Baba easy.

Iphone 6 plus picked up in Vermont for 90$.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Opistorincos(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
hillsway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75DZiNDGli8

Picked up @impexp

baba, big ups. looking for the perfect deal, i'll soon buy through you
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Opistorincos:

baba, big ups. looking for the perfect deal, i'll soon buy through you
me dey @ your service bro.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
iphone 6s plus 128gb picked up in Compton for @Donbigi2
Price: 150$.

Paid in full part 2!

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2018
hillsway:
iphone 6s plus 128gb picked up in Compton for @Donbigi2
Price: 150$.

Paid in full part 2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lST04jUeKTc

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Donbigi2(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Put all locations on front page please, I went through your thread, I'm seeing conflicting locations. Thanks
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 2:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Donbigi2:
Put all locations on front page please, I went through your thread, I'm seeing conflicting locations. Thanks
Conflicting and yet you could send a link for pickup. I dey sure say you no serious.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Donbigi2(m): 5:51am On Jan 09, 2018
hillsway:
Conflicting and yet you could send a link for pickup. I dey sure say you no serious.
My dear, might be wrong choice of words, I only want to know if locations in page 4or 5 are usable too
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Donbigi2:

My dear, might be wrong choice of words, I only want to know if locations in page 4or 5 are usable too
Michigan picker has being placed on hold,thats if you've being following my thread for long.

Make do with what you have at the front page and just to crown things up sir, this service ain't for everyone as I just might halt further pickup for you.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Donbigi2(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2018
hillsway:
Michigan picker has being placed on hold,thats if you've being following my thread for long.

Make do with what you have at the front page and just to crown things up sir, this service ain't for everyone as I just might halt further pickup for you.

Sorry bro, I'll use ones on front page for search
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by princegeremi: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oga @hillsway I Sent you a message on WhatsApp but no response
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
princegeremi:
Oga @hillsway I Sent you a message on WhatsApp but no response
chairman no vex...attending to you right away.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
hillsway:

Take it easy with your client nah .....

More pickups and biz this year for you!!!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
fashrola:

Take it easy with your client nah .....

More pickups and biz this year for you!!!

All I ask,is that you keep it 100 with me bro! I'd go to the moon and back for those people when dey loyal...no joke!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
hillsway:

All I ask,is that you keep it 100 with me bro! I'd go to the moon and back for those people when dey loyal...no joke!

Yeah sure.... But remember customer relations is key!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by obosirow: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
hillsway:

Doesn't sound customer friendly at all...threat is not a good business strategy when dealing with customers.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Dtarmon(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Offerup now working without vpn

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Samsung note 8 picked up for 350$ in Los Angeles, CA

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Donbigi2(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2018
hillsway:
Jesus! How did this guy find this
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Donbigi2:

Jesus! How did this guy find this
na wa bro,even me shout about the deal.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by twinskenny(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2018
hillsway:
na wa bro,even me shout about the deal.
coolest deal I tell u
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2018
twinskenny:
coolest deal I tell u
you know how many note 8 when I done skip for 300$ sef.

If I buy am,for this buhari era who get such cash to spare biko?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2018
hillsway:
+96893948973
morning pls what’s your shipping rate ?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Renzel1:
morning pls what’s your shipping rate ?
hit me up on whatsapp sir.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Make una help me shoutout this realest man!
@bdavis

Only few people get integrity and he happens to be one of them.

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Opistorincos(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
hillsway:
Cities to search for around CALIFORNIA:

south central L.A zipcode 90044
Torrance
Orange county
Santa Monica

OHIO
Cleveland Ohio

SOUTH CAROLINA
places to search for around South Carolina orange burg county:
Collegestreet South carolina zipcode 29096
Columbia

N/B

1) Need I say that I'd gladly appreciate if deep thought is given to this phrase "Should I risk doing business with this man or not" before sending me a chat on whatsapp.

2) Sending a chat requesting to see pictures or videos of me(like we're auditioning for project fame) would likely land you a BLOCK award.

3) I'm not a huge fan of P.m,so I'd only opt for messages via whatsapp on +96893948973.

That aside stay winning!

is there any other means of communication? I don't have a smart phone for now
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by aberyomi09(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
hillsway:
are you sure that's not a clone? Run the IMEI Check

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox / Premium Notebooks And Gaming Laptops Above 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.