Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28337 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by jgbemson1: 12:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Have install the puffin... But I don't understand the browser... When I want to change to SC it was changed back to lagos
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by OCTAVO: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Following
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by ariyebaba(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Watching ............................
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Following.....
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by femadesh(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
fashrola:
Following.....

Biggest boss... I hail thee sir!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
femadesh:

I dey hail bros
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
femadesh:

I hail thee sir grin grin
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by toastedbread: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
hope this guy won't go LAGTECH on us?
$20 for closest proximity?
why not make a pdf, give us download link and then continue with thread. mikky's thread don get rival.

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by ariyebaba(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
dat stammer Lagtech eeh

toastedbread:
hope this guy won't go LAGTECH on us?
$20 for closest proximity?
why not make a pdf, give us download link and then continue with thread. mikky's thread don get rival.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by toastedbread: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
ariyebaba:
Hmmmmmmm
dat stammer Lagtech eeh

na so dem dey be. you been enter him one chance too?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
we're live baby...
Feels so good to be back after a short ban(probably cause of the screen-shots being uploaded).Still surprise how you'd put people through a DIY training without visual aid.

N.B:just in-case you find me absent from this thread,kindly tag dragnet(the moderator of tech market) to do something about it,so we keep things rolling.Remember this ain't a one man's show.

@Jiggsbaby,kimmie and all,I do appreciate.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

What do u mean by this
pay no one 365-375/$ while checking out on ebay
Meant checking out on ebay,seem cheaper than that rate.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Keemie:
From the example above how much is going to get that laptop to Nigeria.
hit it.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
keep the chats coming.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
lets help you navigate through american e-commerce sites without hurdles.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
A trial will convince you.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
No doubt a couple of us might be skeptical about this offers,but guess what?
The bigger picture for me,those I have on board and those I intend bringing on board is to network as much pickers as possible and at the end own a site which doesn't limit my uploads or posts.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Credibility for me has a lot to do with mutual understanding than funds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
They are certain things we need to be sure here....

Do you stay in South Carolina? If yes .. how do you proof it?
Have you done similar biz on NL and was successful?
Who can vouch for you?

6 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lets go.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Laredojohn(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
hillsway:
The following are credible shippers with human feelings whom I can vouch for:
@Onepunchman
@infiniteconcept
@laredojohn

thanks Bro
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 9iceDaniel: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
@dragnet op has being ban by anti spam bot on the DIY thread.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Laredojohn(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
@dragnet op has been banned, kindly help unban him...thx
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by ariyebaba(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ummmmm

fashrola don land

op , over to u ooooooo

once bitten twice shy

Lagtech, Texaco 1 etc don gbab us n dem don ka wa

fashrola:

Who can vouch for you?

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Brimmie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
hillsway:
The following are credible shippers with human feelings whom I can vouch for:
@Onepunchman
@infiniteconcept
@laredojohn

fashrola:

Who can vouch for you?

Good Questions.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by Brimmie(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Laredojohn:
@dragnet op has been banned, kindly help unban him...thx
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thanks so much @dragnet.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
fashrola:

Who can vouch for you?

No I don't reside in SC not even in the states,but I've got students whom I trained during their SAT,GRE & GMAT(while working @ MET ikeja) scattered all over the states.couple of them agreed to pickup for me and guess what,i intend paying them a stipend as time goes on.

I work in the middle east as an ex-pat and had transacted exchange biz with Bdavis as well as one lady whom i can't mention too.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Brimmie:

Good Questions.
after being ban i sent laredojohn a message to tag dragnet as well as one other lady who got in touch. Laredojohn shipping service has being tested by me just so you feel the need to know how we connected,he was one of the guys that gave me the 411 on ebay checkout deal.

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lets hit it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox / Premium Notebooks And Gaming Laptops Above 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.