Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

AD Target And Categorization - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / AD Target And Categorization (890 Views)

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager / 5 Things To Do To Make Your Website More Visible To Your Target Audience / 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AD Target And Categorization by Nicheey(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
hey y'all .I'm a blogger who started two months back,my blog stats is over 7k and I have more than enough content ,I'm trying to get the best AD firm to suit my blog and also generates money (aside from Google's own AdSense)

and please y'all ,also help me on how I can categorize my blog into sections

thanks

nicheey

cooldolly..com

(1) (Reply)

Closed - Out of date / Buy And Sell Bitcoin And Perfect Money In Seconds On Ngrexchange.com / The Best Place To Trade Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin @imtech Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.