Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You (1524 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You / Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by haydeey(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Brazil star Neymar is set to earn a whooping basic salary of £26.8m-a-year (€30m) after tax which is around £515,000-a-week (N248m-per-week and N35m-per-day).

The PSG-bound player has agreed a five-year deal with PSG and is due in Paris within the next two days to finalize his transfer and is due in Paris within the next two days to finalize his transfer.

The transfer will be the most expensive ever in world football history with a total value of worth nearly £450m (N217bn), which includes wages, bonuses and a buyout clause of £198m (€222m).

Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by emmanuelrabb(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
My Father always says my Future career is as a Footballer
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by haydeey(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
emmanuelrabb:
My Father always says my Future career is as a Footballer
lwkmd
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by OVA200(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Some civil servants salaries for their 35years of service never reach his day pay.

My son must play this beautiful game.
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by dy27(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by haydeey(m): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
OVA200:
Some civil servants salaries for their 35years of service never reach his day pay.

My son must play this beautiful game.
not even some, almost all

especially teachers

1 Like

Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by OVA200(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
haydeey:

not even some, almost all

especially teachers
You should respect them small now
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by haydeey(m): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2017
OVA200:
You should respect them small now
okay
*respect mode activated*
especially the Honorable teachers
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by Rossikki: 1:14am On Aug 04, 2017
35 million naira a day?

This world is funny sha.
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by OVA200(m): 3:31am On Aug 04, 2017
haydeey:

okay

*respect mode activated*

especially the Honorable teachers
Better
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by OlaRolls(m): 4:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Its no longer a news that Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone. One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
Chat Olarolls up on Whatsapp @: 0803727 2006
Or drop your WhatsApp no on our Facebook page:
@olarollsteamstructure
©2017
See you at the top. cool
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by haydeey(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rossikki:
35 million naira a day?

This world is funny sha.
ABI ooo
I wonder what he will be spending the money on
Re: Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You by haydeey(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
OVA200:
Better
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Costa: I Wilk Never Go Back To Chelsea / Zambia Coach Planning Seriously To Beat Super Eagles, Qualify For The World Cup / No Rest Yet For Lukaku, Mourinho Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.