Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You (5073 Views)

This Is Lionel Messi’s Salary In A Month Converted To Naira. / Neymar's New Salary In Nigerian Currency Will Shock You / Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by SamUtaji: 5:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Brazil star Neymar is set to earn a whooping basic salary of £26.8m-a-year (€30m) after tax which is around £515,000-a-week (N248m-per-week and N35m-per-day). The PSG-bound player has agreed a five-year deal with PSG and is due in Paris within the next two days to finalize his transfer and is due in Paris within the next two days to finalize his transfer.

The transfer will be the most expensive ever in world football history with a total value of worth nearly £450m (N217bn), which includes wages, bonuses and a buyout clause of £198m (€222m).

https://tropage.com/neymar-earn-515000-week-n248m-per-week-n35m-per-day-psg/

1 Share

Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by EmekaBlue(m): 5:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Football sport is now a very lucrative business venture.
Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by divinehand2003(m): 6:04am On Aug 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Football sport is now a very lucrative business venture.

Why do we need to go to school again?

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by chukkystar(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2017
Person go start dey force em pikin enter to play ball ooo
Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by AnyibestDede(m): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2017
N35m per day?wow this is mind blowing... My kids must play foothball o

1 Like

Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by percyshelu(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2017
and I don dey try hustle 30k since June and e never complete,na Heaven me wan do my own enjoyment
Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by judedwriter(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Too much money....
Football is becoming something else...
Neymar will now feel like a god and be overhyped to surpass messi n ronaldo...
Wish him d best though...
If only i could lay hands on that money cool
Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by SEOManiac: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Neymar should buy Nigeria
Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by bobbyfest(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ptcheeew so ...shud we go nd fry pap nw

tinubu is richer than him-just half of his properties go buy 10 neymars
alakija is richer than him

madueke is not left out

saraki go buy 20neymars
Re: Neymar Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You by goalisma(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2018
The reason, why we are better without Neymar, says Messi.
http://www.goalismafooty.com.ng/2018/01/27/neymar-move-made-us-better-messi/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Letter To FIFA / Damola Osayomi Wins Gold In All African Games / Brazil Fans Crying During Germany V Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.