Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral (2734 Views)

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by obiremy: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Below are photos of a boy playing with a life crocodile.He even sat on the crocodile as the crocodile moves around.

Is this advisable even if it is a pet crocodile?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/photos-of-boy-playing-with-life.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by obiremy: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by kbams241: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017
K
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by kalvoken(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2017
E weak me o
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by sinistermind(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
These people should watch Lake Placcid.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by oladeebo: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
kid ke!
O niun agba je telekun!
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
grin

This one na crocodile or just a big lizard?
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by SweetJoystick(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Maybe the Croc is crippled, e no fit move grin
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2017
grin

Well it's not new I also had a shark and a cobra as pets when I was a kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Angeleena(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2017
crocs,ain't friendly,the crocodile looks jazzed.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by ochobaba(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2017
This is what happen, when God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego is with you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by jifejo1: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2017
good
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Angeleena(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
ochobaba:
This is what happen, when God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego is with you
lol..I still recall the story,of a pastor,who had this mentality, and decided to walk on the sea,and what was left,afloat was his shoe and shirt.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by ochobaba(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:

lol..I still recall the story,of a pastor,who had this mentality, and decided to walk on the sea,and what was left,afloat was his shoe and shirt.
Lol
I no no that one o
I only can say about shedrach and this little boy
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by amanda2013(f): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Maybe they tied the mouth.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
once had a nasty encounter with a live crocodile while swimming, never knew I could swim that fast grin
this boy get mind o
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Evablizin(f): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
grin
pls where is crocodile i want to sit on the body too
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by omenka(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Hmm, na wa oo!

Just one snap of those jaws and that would be the last we ever heard of the kid.

Pics are real but almost unbelievable.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by omenka(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

pls where is crocodile i want to sit on the body too

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Evablizin(f): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=omenka post=59137829][/quote]

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2017
End time boy
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by cumbak60: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2017
A well fed croc don't eat humans. cheesy Perfect example: Visit any of the zoo with a collection of the larger Nile specie. Don' go empty handed 'o.
At least, visit with a life fowl and well cooked egg roll. Give it to the croc and watch how it will convert to your best friend. You can even put your head inside its mouth, and it will just be smiling with you. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by ib4real95(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
cumbak60:
A well fed croc don't eat humans. cheesy Perfect example: Visit any of the zoo with a collection of the larger Nile specie. Don' go empty handed 'o.
At least, visit with a life fowl and well cooked egg roll. Give it to the croc and watch how it will convert to your best friend. You can even put your head inside its mouth, and it will just be smiling with you. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by xedyl(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
photoshop.
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by dlondonbadboy: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Well it's not new I also had a shark and a cobra as pets when I was a kid.

Oga lai, how life?
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by adebayo201: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
i am here just to read comments... thats all cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Conner44: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
it's a live crocodile

LIVE crocodile

L I V E crocodile cry

but the crocodile is playing with the boys LIFE
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by dynicks(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
So somebody cannot play with his "ancestors in disguise" in peace again abi?

Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is unbelievable angry
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
The kid is having fun croc-riding. Let him be. I find these pictures hard to believe though. P.S. What is so "political" about this post though? Shouldn't it be on pets section?
Re: Photos Of A Boy Playing With A Life Crocodile While On Top Of It Go Viral by Agimor(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
That crocodile go sweat for Ukodo ohhh. tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Behold Saraki The Don (photo)! / Lagos Assembly Resumes From Recess, Silent On 2019 Budget / What Is The Difference Between EFCC And ICPC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.