Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Time Changes A Lot. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Time Changes A Lot. (1592 Views)

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Goldenboy007(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hey OP,

I have gone through your posts. I think you are just a restless youngman. Perhaps you are not the scammer they said you are, you are full of energy but you don't know where to channel it.
I read the self diagnosis in your diary (another post), you did a great job - knowing where your weaknesses lie is problem half solved. It's a common problem with most of you young ones of today.
Life is not handed to anybody on a platter of gold, it's good to have dreams but Rome was not built in a day. We all have our stories of humble beginnings, however begging for money is a lazy way out. You can blame your parents for being born poor but the fault is yours if you end up poor in life. Hustle to get yourself a formal education, you can do your online innovative drive by the side until the income can sustain you.
You have a bright future but there is no shortcut to the top of a palm tree, we all have to do the painful and steady climb. There is so much money in cyberspace but not through scams (I don't believe you are a "scam", you are just misguided) - there is a 17 year old teenager getting paid for his youtube videos, be innovative and put your brilliant mind to work.
Finally remember - No pain, No gain ...Hardway the only way !!! Hustle the clean way and the sky won't be your limit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor / Please read My Story / To Pay School Fees Or Not Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.