Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pls How Can I Get This Guy's Contact. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls How Can I Get This Guy's Contact. (663 Views)

This Guy Would Have Performed Better Than Governor Sanwo-Olu If Voted In 2019 / Who Remembers This Guy. He Is Now 70. / See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Get This Guy's Contact. by nabiz(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2017
(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OrZbYYO0Ng ) Pls watch the video I don't know how to upload it here. How can I get his contact. I thibk he is a Yoruba young man and I don't care about his tribe. I need his contact to beg him to come and rule Nigeria. I will mobilize my friend and family. I love him, his is brave and truthful. How can I get his contains, Twitter handle or Facebook page. Note: this is my personal opinions. I think it's high time we Nigerian youth picked a son of no man with wisdom to come and lead us out of this wood called Nigeria. We have the highest population. We can do it. Let's sideline all this old politicians.

Though It must not be the above guy, but let us brainstorm to look for a young man, a son of no men with wisdom to come and lead us, starting from national Assembly to President. Let's sack all this old men and pick a men with a tribe to come and lead us. He may not belong to any political party. We can do it. Though our elights have the money but we have the population

Pls help me with guy contact

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Get This Guy's Contact. by WeShallSee: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Pls How Can I Get This Guy's Contact. by nabiz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
WeShallSee:
u no well ooo lol
Re: Pls How Can I Get This Guy's Contact. by kaybee88(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
you think he is a yoruba young man and again you don't care about his tribe...... your brain dey pain you

(1) (Reply)

Oji River Urban Community Endorses Governor Ugwuanyi For 2019. (pics) By Mcmanag / Nigerian Army Will Defeat Shekau - Boko Haram's New Factional Leader, Al-barnawi / Fela Anikulapo Kuti: Sorrow Tears And Blood Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.