Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

SAM AT 18: Thank You Tizzle By Adura Gbemi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SAM AT 18: Thank You Tizzle By Adura Gbemi (444 Views)

SAM AT 18: Mario Phone By Adura Gbemi / SAM AT 18: 5 Minutes By Adura Gbemi / SAM AT 18: Matriculation By Adura Gbemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAM AT 18: Thank You Tizzle By Adura Gbemi by kingzamzon(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2017
1 Juin, 2017
Semi came to my room, she told me that Lekan is not feeling fine, I left my room in rush to see what cause the illness, I found Lekan outside his room thinking. Suddenly Bugatti came out of his room with a keg of petrol, he came to Lekan room and pleaded with him to get fuel for him in the filling station, Lekan gave the excuse that he is ill and will not be able to go, Bugatti turn to me.
Bugatti: I beg go help me buy fuel na
Me: Sorry I won’t be able to go I am busy
Bugatti: Please na, shebi u see that I dey repair my gen if not I go don go na
Me: I said am not going
Bugatti: Later if I repair the gen and buy the fuel you will come and charge.

Immediately he said that I was touched in the spirit to go, I collected N700 from him, N500 for he fuel and N100 for transport. Posi came to me when he saw me with keg of petrol, he was surprise, we went to Bovas together, as an honest guy I wanted to buy #500 fuel and give him his #100 change to show him that I don’t need his money. Posi stop me he told me that if I am honest about it Bugatti will send me another day, so Posi told the attendant to sell N400 petrol and he collected the change.
It was the same day that sean tizzle will perform at the matriculation ground in my school. I was not sure maybe he would be able to make it so I called owoblow to inform me when sean tizzle is on the stage, to my surprise he called me that evening that “sean tizzle had been in school since yesterday and he is currently performing, that should I come”. l I got a bike, got to school when sean tizzle was singing loke loke, I entered and saw the crowd, saw someone with dreadlock first before seeing his face, I thought maybe they just bring another person until I moved closer to the stage and wow am seeing sean tizzle face to face. He threw his shirt, rings and one of his chains. After the performance he passed senate building gate because student had already block the main gate with two passage, I later heard that students have been expecting Tizzle since 4:00PM before he mount the stage 4:20PM, what surprise me the most was that 7 people fainted when sean tizzle came to the crowd and was going to his ride, I witness a lady who was carried away with the school shuttle to the health center, after party was hosted at Premier Pirere for N3000.
I later saw the 100L guy that collected Sean Tizzle ring. I want to use this medium to say a Big THANK YOU to Sean Tizzle for making it a day for me after having a bad day
Don’t Miss the Next Episode on Tuesday
#SamAt18 #SamAt18_Thank_You_Tizzle

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Immortality / Letter To The Jealous Minds, From Anothenigerian / Giving Birth To A Story By Jon Doe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.