Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

SAM AT 18: 5 Minutes By Adura Gbemi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SAM AT 18: 5 Minutes By Adura Gbemi (440 Views)

JUST 5 MINUTES By Abiola Olaoluwa (free Download) / SAM AT 18: Mario Phone By Adura Gbemi / SAM AT 18: Thank You Tizzle By Adura Gbemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAM AT 18: 5 Minutes By Adura Gbemi by kingzamzon(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
My birthday was around the corner, I was having chemistry practical make up on this faithful evening that I saw oyin in school.
F.M: Who are you waiting for?
Sam: She will not tell us na?
Oyin: I am waiting for someone
Sam: Who is the person? very soon now we will know the result after 9 months.
Oyin: Which 9 months.
I left her with no reply. I got home and forgot about it. Immediately she came home, she came to our window shouting “Bobo ikan ti o so ni skul leni, ma so laye laye e fun mi mo”, meaning “Bobo what you told me in school don’t ever tell me again in your life”. I knew what I said was wrong but van go back to time to change it. Later she admitted that she usually display for 5 minutes. Posi told me to beg her, I did because we are close and moreover I don’t want to create enemies at this my level. I begged her, the next morning I greeted her and she replied.
On a serious note everybody has 5 minutes madness in them, I have my own, and you have your own. Just pray you don’t see my own. To know your own just ask someone around you that how many minutes do you to get furious whenever you are angry, as for me my own is 1 hours. What about you?
Don’t Miss the Next Episode on Tuesday
#SamAt18 #SamAt18_5_Minutes

Re: SAM AT 18: 5 Minutes By Adura Gbemi by Creeza(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Okay... So , What next ?

(1) (Reply)

In The Boxing Ring Of Life / Love Prose (dear Future Wife) / Short Story Of Cassidy;-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.