Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

After The Ambush By Boko Haram, Buratai, Abubakar Relocate To Maiduguri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After The Ambush By Boko Haram, Buratai, Abubakar Relocate To Maiduguri (365 Views)

Tanitoluwa Adewumi Has ‘Conquered The World Of Chess' At 8. Chased By Boko Haram / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? / Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After The Ambush By Boko Haram, Buratai, Abubakar Relocate To Maiduguri by Shakurblog: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, and the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Saddiq Abubakar, have relocated to Maiduguri as directed by the Acting President.
They arrived the Command and Control Centre in Maiduguri on Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.shakurblog.com/2017/08/after-ambush-by-boko-haram-buratai.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed...a Site That Really Pays You For A Menial Task...this Is Real! / There's Nothing Love Cannot Do / Failure To Thrive In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.