Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem (772 Views)

How Faulkin(yeshua) Snatched The Wife Of One Of His Disciples / The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) / How Faulkin(yeshua) Escaped Crucifixion And Escaped To Sodom-egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by OtemAtum: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Doctufos:

18. Now Melchizedek king of Salem called to Yeshua. And when Yeshua had gone to Melchizedek, he told him, saying, now be a king over all the lands which you have conquered and I shall be a king over Salem as it was in the time of Abrahama.
19. And Yeshua said, Melchizedek, do you think that I am acquiring all the lands for you to be lord over it? Indeed I am doing it for myself and for my father, so that he could have an inheritance at his return.
20. Know this also, O Melchizedek, you shall also vacate Salem for me, because it shall be inherited by my father also at his return. And Melchizedek said, what are you saying O Faulkin? Am I not one of the favoured priests of your father? I am even raised higher than you are, being among the twenty-four favoured ones who have their thrones around your father.
21. And Faulkin laughed and said, be quiet! For my position is higher than yours on the holy hill of my father. And I was the only one considered worthy to open the sealed scrolls of my father in those days when we were establishing holiness. How then do you say that your position is higher than mine?
22. I tell you the truth, I am the only begotten son of my father Yahweh. And I alone have the right to be called by that name if I wish. Then Melchizedek said, Faulkin you are wrong. Did Nymphidis our father not also adopt me as his son? Indeed your father is my father also, for he gave me the name Adonai. And he made me the closest of the homos to him.
23. O Faulkin, since then have I been called Adonizedec, because your father has made me a son of his. Now O Faulkin, let me stay in Salem and do as the king till our father returns. For what gain shall it be for us to go to war with each other?
24. And Faulkin said, call me no more Faulkin, but Yeshua. O Adonisedec, I have said it and I shall do it, you and your people shall be destroyed if you refuse to let me take over. Did I not see you when you fought against the angels of my father in the war which happened on the holy hill of my father? And you were he who cast Gabriel the angel of my father into the bottomless pit also. You are a traitor O Adonisedec king of Salem, whose abode is at Jerusalem.
25. Now when Adonisedec heard this, he knew that Yeshua would not spare him. And Adonisedec found out if truly Yeshua had destroyed Ai and Jericho and Moab. Now news came back to him, saying, indeed they have destroyed those lands and Semihazah, one of the anakims of Nymphidis had been killed also in the destruction of Jericho.
26. Now when Adonisedec heard these, great fear gripped his heart. Then Adonisedec sent messages to Amori to inquire if the Yacobites had also destroyed the place as they had confessed in a scroll sent to him, for Amori was not far from him.
27. And news came back to Adonisedec, saying, Amori has not been destroyed yet. For the four kings of Amori are yet in their land. Now when Yeshua heard that Adonisedec had discovered that Amori was not destroyed, he blamed his warriors, saying, did I not send you to lay in ambush for the homo of Salem who shall go to Amori to make inquiry?
28. And the warriors of Yeshua said, the homos of Salem were wiser than the homos of Jericho. For they did not go through the common paths, but we perceived that they went to the lands of Amori through the thick bushes and through the mountains. For we saw the signs that they descended into Amori through the mountain in the west.
29. And Yeshua said, what is this that you have done? Now shall they know that what we wrote in our scrolls are urims and not the thummims. And they shall gather against us and war with us and defeat us. Then Elikamah said, it shall not be, for I shall write another urim to them. And they shall be afraid.
30. And Elikamah wrote, saying, O Adonisedec king of Salem, whose head is Jerusalem, we know that you have gone to the land of Amori to inquire of the four kings whether we have indeed destroy their lands before. But hear now O Adonisedec, the first scroll which we wrote to you is to know how foolish you are. For Knoliud the knowledge of the true God has told Yeshua our God, saying, Amori has been given to your hands already in the spiritual realm. And the manifestation of it is what is left.
31. It is not seen physically to you O Yeshua, but by faith shall you see the manifestation of it. Now O Adonisedec, you have been swallowed up in the realm of the spirit which is faith. So shall you be swallowed up physically and nothing can reverse it because it is the saying of Knoliud which is perfect.
32. Now O Adonisedec, take the four kings of Amori with you to battle with us, yet shall we utterly destroy you, because it is the thummim of the great God.
33. Now Adonisedec was greatly affected into his brain. And he dreamt a dream of emotion, for he had wept so much on his bed. And the mind of Adonisedec made a dream for him through fear. And Knoliud appeared to him in the dream which his head had generated to him, saying, you shall indeed be defeated by Yeshua. And he shall force you to death with his sword.
34. Now when Adonisedec heard the confession of Knoliud in the dream which his fear had generated for him, he was greatly afraid. But Adonisedec kept his dream secret, telling no homo-warrior of his land because he had not revealed to any of them before that the God of the universe was Reverad, but himself had told them that he was their God.
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by 0temSapien: 1:33pm On May 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by 0temSapien: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2018
Battle, life is full of it.
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by OtemAtum: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Life itself is a battle
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by OtemAtum: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by Dangerousboy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
what an interesting story...where did you get it from? would like to read more
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by OtemAtum: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dangerousboy:
what an interesting story...where did you get it from? would like to read more
It's from the BOOK OF TRUTH which reveals the origin of the universe billions of years back.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by Dangerousboy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
i have been reading the doctrine of the UFOs for days now since you linked it to me and I have been coming across the word meditation. pls how do I meditate and get an answer
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by jom28gy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
This man is God
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by OtemAtum: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2018
jom28gy:
This man is God
I am not the whole of God. I am only a little fragment of God, same as you and everyone else are.
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by jom28gy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
not you my friend, am talking about Melchizedek, he is man,but God
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by Originakalokalo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
jom28gy:

Only one person fits this description...

Man but God you said?

The only one who fits this is JESUS.

Melchizedek means King of Righteousness.

" And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God."
(Genesis 14: 18)

(Matthew 26 )
------------
26 26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

No one can see God.

Anyone who sees God in physical form sees Jesus.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by jom28gy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
read the place well to understand
Re: The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem by OtemAtum: 3:30am On Nov 16, 2018
jom28gy:
okay

(1) (Reply)

World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! / Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God / When Will The Lies End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.