Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! (774 Views)

If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by Martinez19(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
When faced with the question of why does God let people suffer from hunger and starve to death, the sheeples say it's not God's fault (as always undecided) but the fault of humans. From an atheistic point of view(which is really the case), I agree but from the theist's point of view, which includes the existence of Yahweh, I disagree.

Didn't God rain down manner from heaven for the children of Israelite? Didn't God send birds for meat to the children of Israelite? All these were written in the bible. Why does God not do the same for those who are starving? He is the same yesterday, today and forever, isn't it? Why doesn't he help the starved ones?

Before you jump into conclusion that the starved are not christians or they are sinners and don't faith, I would like to ask if you can confidently tell me that you know for sure that the starved are not true christians or christians at all? That in itself wouldn't count given that God gives sun and rain to both evil and good people Matthew 5:45. In likewise manner, a loving God should rain manner and meat to starving children and adults whether good or bad.

butterflylion, felixomor, dalaman, hopefulLandlord, catfishbilly, 0temAtum, 1Sharon, hahn, akintom, adepeter2027, segunojo866, vaxx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by hopefulLandlord: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yahweh didn't send manna from heaven for the same reason Superman didn't fly in to save the casualties of the Las Vegas shooting

Yahweh and Superman are imaginary

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by adepeter2027(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Question for the Christians
Lemme sleep here tonight

2 Likes

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by vaxx: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
Op.. Why do you make the question a Bible focus? Why not an open discussion for every religious folks...

Since am an ifa adrehent and a complete black man...am gonna give you reply just like african that i am..

Africa isn't poor and we shouldn't be hungry.. One of the reasons of hunger today is the abandon of farming and neglect of orisha Oko. He is the orisha of of farming and nutrition. Neglect of Oko is a major cause of dis-ease and hunger in African people today.

Because they don't want Africans to invest in nutrition, the Europeans have tried to claim our practise is voodoo in nature.

Orisa oko reign over farming, but farming is just one of his skills used in the pursuit of nutrition. The key isn't just farming. Presently, due to Neo-Colonialism, most African farming is not being done to feed the people. The farms are most often single crops intended for sale abroad while actual food is being shipped in from European factories (most of which is manufactured and altered food, not organic). These are offenses to the Orisha Oko because farming is a tool he intended to provide nutrition to the people.

Europeans want to claim that they discovered the concept of vitamins, but this was all well known to ancient melanin-rich people. Thru IFA: Òrìsa Scientific Spirituality, the Yoruba not only developed the science of vitamins (ajira) and nutrients (éròjà), but deified the entire concept of nutrition (ijeemu) into a divinity: our beloved orisha Oko....hope this help....

1 Like

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by OtemAtum: 3:27am On Oct 08, 2017
The reason why Yahweh actually has no excuse in this matter is because he claimed to be omnipresent, all seeing, bla bla bla. He spoke of doing and achieving many things. He promised many things his creator didn't even say anything about. He bit more than he could chew. He spewed too much of boastful words. He assured the world that he's capable of helping them if they worship him. Now he got their trust and they confided in him but as usual, he disappoints.

However, God Almighty who created Yahweh didn't promise anything to the world. Everything in the universe was made to depend on one another for benefits. Humans are here to help one another. Parasites are here to feed on human blood to survive while humans feed on plants and animals. Animals should came for their own need in this often universe until they die to appear in their inner universe of peace.

Yahweh is in serious trouble for promising what is not achievable by any god in this world. Only humans can eradicate world hunger if they are ready. The rich should provide for the poor and not the other way round where the poor(sheeple) provide for the need of the rich(shepherds) according to the stupid philosophy of Yahweh the mumu god of Yacob.

May the universe naturally tend to the truth in Otem's name I pray.

2 Likes

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by enilove(m): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:
The reason why Yahweh actually has no excuse in this matter is because he claimed to be omnipresent, all seeing, bla bla bla. He spoke of doing and achieving many things. He promised many things his creator didn't even say anything about. He bit more than he could chew. He spewed too much of boastful words. He assured the world that he's capable of helping them if they worship him. Now he got their trust and they confided in him but as usual, he disappoints.

However, God Almighty who created Yahweh didn't promise anything to the world. Everything in the universe was made to depend on one another for benefits. Humans are here to help one another. Parasites are here to feed on human blood to survive while humans feed on plants and animals. Animals should came for their own need in this often universe until they die to appear in their inner universe of peace.

Yahweh is in serious trouble for promising what is not achievable by any god in this world. Only humans can eradicate world hunger if they are ready. The rich should provide for the poor and not the other way round where the poor(sheeple) provide for the need of the rich(shepherds) according to the stupid philosophy of Yahweh the mumu god of Yacob.

Even if God starts raining food from heaven , you will still complain of too much food and that God is killing people because they have been eating too much and getting too fat.

You are nothing but reprobate. Even if the devil is using you , you should ,at least, make use of your brain. How can you decide to destroy yourself for life .

I pray that God will have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by Originakalokalo(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Good luck.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by segunojo866: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Martinez19:
When faced with the question of why does God let people suffer from hunger and starve to death, the sheeples say it's not God's fault (as always undecided) but the fault of humans. From an atheistic point of view(which is really the case), I agree but from the theist's point of view, which includes the existence of Yahweh, I disagree.

Didn't God rain down manner from heaven for the children of Israelite? Didn't God send birds for meat to the children of Israelite? All these were written in the bible. Why does God not do the same for those who are starving? He is the same yesterday, today and forever, isn't it? Why doesn't he help the starved ones?

Before you jump into conclusion that the starved are not christians or they are sinners and don't faith, I would like to ask if you can confidently tell me that you know for sure that the starved are not true christians or christians at all? That in itself wouldn't count given that God gives sun and rain to both evil and good people Matthew 5:45. In likewise manner, a loving God should rain manner and meat to starving children and adults whether good or bad.

butterflylion, felixomor, dalaman, hopefulLandlord, catfishbilly, 0temAtum, 1Sharon, hahn, akintom, adepeter2027, segunojo866, vaxx
it depends on the god you are talking about, Yahweh and Allah don't really care if little children starve to death in Africa. Martinez don't expect a god that condemn humanity to suffering and burning in hell fire to give a fu*k. If it's Odin the Vikings god which is more reasonable than those terrorists i will defend him, Odin never promise to provide for his followers. Odin give is followers wisdom and after death his followers will go to paradise to drink and enjoy quality ladies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by OtemAtum: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2017
enilove:

Even if God starts raining food from heaven , you will still complain of too much food and that God is killing people because they have been eating too much and getting too fat.

You are nothing but reprobate. Even if the devil is using you , you should ,at least, make use of your brain. How can you decide to destroy yourself for life .

I pray that God will have mercy on you.
You should know I have never complained about God in my entire life. God is love. I am only talking about Yahweh the 'God-wannabe' who thinks that he can fool the whole world forever. But glory be toin nature who have chosen me to threat his fvck up. May the light of God reveal the truth to you someday, ase.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by enilove(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:
You should know I have never complained about God in my entire life. God is love. I am only talking about Yahweh the 'God-wannabe' who thinks that he can fool the wholr world forever. But glory be toin nature who have chosen me to threat his fvck up. May the light of God reveal the truth to you someday, ase.

Which god are you talking about and what is his name.

1 Corinthians 8:5-6 KJV
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) [6] But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

1 Like

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by OtemAtum: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2017
enilove:

Which god are you talking about and what is his name.

1 Corinthians 8:5-6 KJV
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) [6] But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

God the Multiverse, God the Universe, God Almighty the father of Yahweh among others are the way I address God. He/it is also the first cause, the GREATEST CONSCIOUSNESS. Yahweh and his brothers have names they call God their father in the Seriot language anyway.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by Nelson21(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:

God the Multiverse, God the Universe, God Almighty the father of Yahweh among others are the way I address God. He/it is also the first cause, the GREATEST CONSCIOUSNESS. Yahweh and his brothers have names they call God their father in the Seriot language anyway.

Lol... Otem!
I admire your confidence bro, even tho i hardly understand you.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by Nelson21(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:

Hmm, Okay. So if am getting you correctly bro, not from this particular post but from the previous posts in a different thread, Yahweh and Allah are both brothers. And they are also sons of the REAL MOST HIGH GOD. Correct?
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by OtemAtum: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nelson21:

Hmm, Okay. So if am getting you correctly bro, not from this particular post but from the previous posts in a different thread, Yahweh and Allah are both brothers. And they are also sons of the REAL MOST HIGH GOD. Correct?

Yes, they are children of God in the sense that they are only a part out of the unlimited whole ENERGY OF CONSCIOUSNESS called God. The only thing they achieved so far are inside their books and inside the heads of their believers as long as the homo sapiens world is concerned. Their supernatural powers ended in the periods of the hominids and neanderthals millions of years back.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by OtemAtum: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nelson21:

Lol... Otem!
I admire your confidence bro, even tho i hardly understand you.
Yes it would be hard to understand me except you go thru d Doctufos of truth from where I draw up my truth, but if you will go thru it at all, make sure you don't accept it because of the very many wisdom in it, but rather, follow your brain.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by enilove(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yes it would be hard to understand me except you go thru d Doctufos of truth from where I draw up my truth, but if you will go thru it at all, make sure you don't accept it because of the very many wisdom in it, but rather, follow your brain.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

You better come out of this nonsense satanic doctrine.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by OtemAtum: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
enilove:

You better come out of this nonsense satanic doctrine.
N
If it is the holy ghost(lying spirit) that tells you that the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is from Satan(Yahweh) then it must be high on some expired drugs. May the light of God Almighty who created Yahweh speedily open your eyes to the truth in Otem's name I pray, ase!
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by Nelson21(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:

Yes, they are children of God in the sense that they are only a part out of the unlimited whole ENERGY OF CONSCIOUSNESS called God. The only thing they achieved so far are inside their books and inside the heads of their believers as long as the homo sapiens world is concerned. Their supernatural powers ended in the periods of the hominids and neanderthals millions of years back.

Okay, can you tell me what you've come to know about the ENERGY OF CONSCIOUSNESS called god. Is he a spirit being? Does he know or have any concern for we who are humans?
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by OtemAtum: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nelson21:

Okay, can you tell me what you've come to know about the ENERGY OF CONSCIOUSNESS called god. Is he a spirit being? Does he know or have any concern for we who are humans?

What if I told you that everything sum up to be God, meaning that we all exist together from the start, but our state of consciousness is what differ. Now we are here on earth, but when we die, our soul goes to other places of consciousness and live on. There is no God in isolation, we are parts of the summation that makes up God. Ever wonder why everybody says , God said this, God said that and that separate being called God never shows up to say 'hey, I didn't say so?' It's because we are that God manifesting in all ways possible. Look within yourself, you will find God there.

As for whether God cares for us or not, this earth is a place where we are left to ourselves to manifest self dependence and to show love to others. The summation of our love to our fellow humans here on earth is the sum total of the love of God for humanity on the planet earth, but there are other places of reality where the love of God is concentrated and I have been to places of such during my numerous Out Of Body Experience. I fly everyday.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by Nelson21(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:

What if I told you that everything sum up to be God, meaning that we all exist together from the start, but our state of consciousness is what differ. Now we are here on earth, but when we die, our soul goes to other places of consciousness and live on. There is no God in isolation, we are parts of the summation that makes up God. Ever wonder why everybody says , God said this, God said that and that separate being called God never shows up to say 'hey, I didn't say so?' It's because we are that God manifesting in all ways possible. Look within yourself, you will find God there.

As for whether God cares for us or not, this earth is a place where we are left to ourselves to manifest self dependence and to show love to others. The summation of our love to our fellow humans here on earth is the sum total of the love of God for humanity on the planet earth, but there are other places of reality where the love of God is concentrated and I have been to places of such during my numerous Out Of Body Experience. I fly everyday.

Wow! This is really deep hard knowledge for my brain to understand. When you say other places of reality ,do you mean other planets or a spiritual reality different from this physical one?

Sorry for the cascade of questions. I am a very curious individual.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by OtemAtum: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nelson21:

Wow! This is really deep hard knowledge for my brain to understand. When you say other places of reality ,do you mean other planets or a spiritual reality different from this physical one?

Sorry for the cascade of questions. I am a very curious individual.
Yes, there are uncountable planets in the outer universe(physical universe) and there are also what we call inner universe(places where anything is possible). The ones I fly to are the inner universes, where physical body is not needed and gravity have no hold. But I have seen few other physical planets too.
Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by Nelson21(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yes, there are uncountable planets in the outer universe(physical universe) and there are also what we call inner universe(places where anything is possible). The ones I fly to are the inner universes, where physical body is not needed and gravity have no hold. But I have seen few other physical planets too.

Interesting. Ive heard about out of body experience from people who have tried it. But haven't got the balls to try or even think of trying it. This life ,everything in it and about it is just so weird and too big for a single book called the Bible to explain.

1 Like

Re: World Hunger. Yahweh Has No Excuse! by GoodMuyis(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
vaxx is right

(1) (Reply)

Worldly Godly / A New Convert To Islam / Christians Youth Are Not Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.