Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

This Message Is From IPOB To IGP, Idris [LMAO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Message Is From IPOB To IGP, Idris [LMAO] (499 Views)

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Message Is From IPOB To IGP, Idris [LMAO] by Kamanuozuzu: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
THIS MESSAGE IS FROM IPOB TO POLICE IG, IDRIS

Lmao!

You would have loved them to shoot Kanu and unarmed IPOB members right as usual abi?
You are loyal to nigeria because of the billions you make in Louis Edet house.

Every year billions are budgetted for police to fight crime but whenever I go to the police to report a criminal you ask me to pay 20,000 for 'mobilization' before you go and arrest the criminal.
Everyday I come as the complainant you still ask me to pay money,

NIGERIAN POLICE PRICE LIST

Before the DPO signs your petition you pay N20,000.
Before the Commisioner signs you pay N30,000.
Before the AIG/DIG of the Zone signs you pay N70,000.
Before IG in Abuja signs your petition, you pay N250,000.
Intra-state arrest of the criminal- you pay 20,000
Interstate arrest of the criminal, you pay 50,000
Inter-zonal arrest of the criminal you pay 150,000.

If they don't find him, you still pay for another mobilization for the next trip.

When you want to make statement, they ask you to pay 5,000 for file, 2,000 for pen and paper.

You are the complainant but you'll keep paying and paying till they suck you dry and you'll lose interest in the case while the dangerous criminal is roaming free and your life is at stake.

What a zooooooo! And I ask what happened to all the billions allocated for the police force. A poor man can never get Justice in this zoological establishment. Why? Why? Why?

That era will soon end oga police of zoogerian corruption because the contraption will fall very soon.

E no go better for anybody wey say naijeriyya no go scatter.

Pls SHARE Until the IG sees it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Message Is From IPOB To IGP, Idris [LMAO] by abelprice(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wen d D. P. O want a change in business... 90 bags of cement... before bail
Re: This Message Is From IPOB To IGP, Idris [LMAO] by abelprice(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wen d D. P. O want a change in business... 90 bags of cement... before bail undecided... true story
Re: This Message Is From IPOB To IGP, Idris [LMAO] by Mrmoore14(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Much sense in this write up.... only the fools will deny this!!.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Press Release / 27 Killed, Dozens Missing After Boko Haram Attacks / Lawmaker, Others Injured As Governor’s, Senator’s Supporters Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.