Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (51647 Views)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
She didn't check d size.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Tukor32: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
chai some people no get joy

1 Like

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Igboesika: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Very funny grin
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by solz23(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Heheheheeh
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by phemoluv02(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Still transparent chair now cheesy.... Check the size next time.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by mykh01(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
C
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by thorpido(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
eleojo23:
I always check the dimensions/size of every item I order online so that I can have an idea of how it looks in reality.

She failed to check the dimension/size.
That's exactly what she failed to do.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
She didn't bother to check out the size before clicking proceed to checkout .

She deserved it .
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by miraycool(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lol ��� Maybe she is Jeff bezoz ex
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by hibee4uall(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small, you can contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

Thanks to you people that are feeling concerned may God continue to bless you all
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Nduemma12(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Ytea(f): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin laugh wantu kee me o
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
owaeghianye:
to order something online na wetin i hate be that.

Check my signature and you will enjoy ordering items online from today grin grin tongue
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
shocked did she not sit on the chair before buying it? What am I saying self. ? Just too hilarious
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
blackbeau1:
Lol .Disadvantage of ordering stuff online.

Not true.

She's just a dunce that sorted by the cheapest price and didn't pay attention to detail.

Most of my purchase is 99% online and zero issues. Into the $1,000 monthly and no disappointment.

Amazon is great. The CEO didn't become the richest person in the world by selling incorrect items on his site.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by iamcy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na she fumble... She no check the dimensions in the product description...

Both items look exactly the same to me
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by bestgift4ever(f): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Return it back to sender immediately!
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
The last pic remind me of David and Goliath cheesy can't stop laughing
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by loomer: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Next time read the description abi review before u buy
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Not true.

She's just a dunce that sorted by the cheapest price and didn't pay attention to detail.

Most of my purchase is 99% online and zero issues. Into the $1,000 monthly and no disappointment.

Amazon is great. The CEO didn't become the richest person in the world by selling incorrect items on his site.
she's not a dunce. It happens to the best of us. Online doesn't necessarily refer to Amazon
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
i
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Missonas(f): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Chair is chair

This exactly is the same thing that happened to Nigerians when we ordered change.

We had a chair and wanted a bigger chair. APC promised us change and we ended up sitting on the floor.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this your comment madt gannn. But we go definitely stand up and dust bumbum cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by pawesome(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oh lawd!

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by silkytouch(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Chair is chair

This exactly is the same thing that happened to Nigerians when we ordered change.

We had a chair and wanted a bigger chair. APC promised us change and we ended up sitting on the floor.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Lmfao!!
Talk about breaking things down in layman's terms.
You painted a very clear picture.
LOL!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
iamdotune:
What's there after all I ordered iPhone 7 on Amazon and got phoneI 7 angry

china have don it again

remember Nokia and Nokai
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by pawesome(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Chair is chair

epic

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
blackbeau1:
she's not a dunce. It happens to the best of us. Online doesn't necessarily refer to Amazon

She's a complete dunce. It has never happened to me or anyone in my circle.

Amazon is one of the premier online store and why I chose to use it as an example. You can choose your own example.

"dunce - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/dunce
A dunce is a dummy — someone who isn't smart. You might be tempted to call your little brother a dunce when he walks out the door with his shoes on the ..."
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Even Baba Kabiru the carpenter can deliver better..

Oyinbo, manage am like that..

Next time, call Baba Kabiru... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by bimchuswhat(f): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=owaeghianye post=59153999]to order something online na wetin i hate be that.
Order turbans from me for your woman and you will love ordering online.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
My sister had a similar experience with Aliexpress.
She ordered for hangers and clips. The hangers and clips she got were just like the size of my fingers. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.