Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew (41970 Views)

Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
1 million dollars ×306......

gods punish uu
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by emebosomto(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
In my humble opinion, I think one million dollars can help and impact positively on more than one million poor Nigerian lives.
And they will forever remember him for his philanthropy. Anyways, it's his life.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
When it's not Ur money...

Those of u saying he should help... How many ppl h want help? People will come with fake stories...

The guy is rich mhen
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by MiaB(f): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
ideylaff:

Hmmmmmm you said it all

Even Dangotes kids don't spend like this.

Yet Davidos dad used to be one of dangotes boys way back in Atlanta during Alikoz hustle shhh deal days.

David o is busy spending the money Sony advanced him like it's going to last forever. He needs a financial adviser now before it's too late.

He's spending money on perishable assets that don't hold value just to prove a point.

We've seen it all before in hip hop. He needs to slow down

What his crew and many Nigerians call World tour is Davido singing and miming to his music bn played by a DJ
in a 2000 to 3000 packed all . That's not a concert in my books

Needs a wake up call. Sony will come knocking soon for materials of the advance they paid him

Please don't mention his dads money if he's that rich as proclaimed why was he begging Aregbesola to let him pay reduced taxes on his University in Osun State.

He's rich but not as much as the noise Davido makes. Unless his dad has not told him the bottom line of his money.

Davido needs to wake up

Micheal Tyson blew more than this on hangers on and crews where is he today.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by jadakiss213(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Make we hear word abeg cheesy Big FAT lie
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Segadem(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Danieltheone:
Wehdone sir. It's like you don't know that you can also donate to charity instead of all this bling nonsense
Gbam
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by HMZi: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lie
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by kenny5811(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
only God wil judge us... N367+ million on wat?..... mehn..... money has to locate n fall heavily on me sooner dan later o..... #notjudginDavido.....but only N3M 2 kickstart my small farm wil change my destiny... GOD of money come n locate n lay hands on me.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
He said when you spend a mil you get your name on the wall. He didn't say he spent it, that is the marketing scam that makes them bleed the poor souls of their coins.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by chizzy161(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Very soon there will be a made in Nigeria version of it and those of us that ain't in his crew will get to wear it.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by sukkot: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
this nigga just got ripped off. yeye boy
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by drchinchek: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Show me his picture hanging on the wall of Icebox,...
OR I DON'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP!
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by goldedprince: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Queenext:
Bloggers and lies.

#365m on gold,iffa hear..

Lienus MBA bloggers.
i dey tell you. these guy can talk rubbish.
and some stupid nigerians go just believe. thanks god for smart ones like ya

3 Likes

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
I dey hear struggling to make ends meat
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by bbbabes(f): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
My love doing big things
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by emmayayodeji(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
martineverest:
Y is he telling us?

Is a shame that a kid born with a silver spoon is behaving like the son of a pauper who just won a jackpot

He got money no sense... So sad money can't buy sense

And you are still poor

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Some people can spend this money sha.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
h
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by segebase(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
F
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by meliziz12(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jeus:
Nigerian Musician, Davido spent about a million dollars to get "30 Billion Gang" gold chains for his crew member.

Davido's picture is now on the wall of Icebox, the jewelry store, for spending over a mill.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/davido-spends-one-million-dollars-on.html

.Obo himself ,he is a cool dude though!
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jeus:
Nigerian Musician, Davido spent about a million dollars to get "30 Billion Gang" gold chains for his crew member.

Davido's picture is now on the wall of Icebox, the jewelry store, for spending over a mill.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/davido-spends-one-million-dollars-on.html

Op, Stop confusing people

Davido gets his jewelry from Icebox (A company owned by the Pakistani Jooma brothers). You should remember that Davido got his diamond-encrusted Patek, Davido bling and 30 billion gang chain and other jewelry there. So it means you get your picture hung on the wall IF you've spent a total of 1 million dollars there NOT that those little icy chains cost him 1 million dollars. I follow their page on IG and Lil Uzi Vert has his picture up there because he frequents the place. Young Thug, Swae Lee, 21 Savage, Fetty Wap, the Migos and other A-list artistes also patronise them. The love of traffic is the root of all lies sha grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by ceejay80s(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
davido is an afonja abi?

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by abike12(f): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
I hope his security is tight. I like Davido smiley
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by AnaCheks(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
One day thunder go strike somebody cos of lie... The lie fit throway thunder for person head
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Fernandowski(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
big lie..... I can see Lil uzi vert's picture above that of Davido and Lil uzi isn't worth up to $500k

big lie!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Fernandowski(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Op, Stop confusing people

Davido gets his jewelry from Icebox (A company owned by the Pakistani Jooma brothers). You should remember that Davido got his diamond-encrusted Patek, Davido bling and 30 billion gang chain and other jewelry there. So it means you get your picture hung on the wall IF you've spent a total of 1 million dollars there NOT that those little icy chains cost him 1 million dollars. I follow their page on IG and Lil Uzi Vert has his picture up there because he frequents the place. Young Thug, Swae Lee, 21 Savage, Fetty Wap, the Migos and other A-list artistes also patronise them. The love of traffic is the root of all lies sha grin
i dey tell u ooo

Lil uzi wey no worth $500k...... Wiz Khalifa signed him and surely, he will blow very soon

3 Likes

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by stormborn28(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
liars every where
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by nrexzy: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
martineverest:
Y is he telling us?

Is a shame that a kid born with a silver spoon is behaving like the son of a pauper who just won a jackpot

He got money no sense... So sad money can't buy sense
Oga stop hating jooor
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Queenext:
Bloggers and lies.

#365m on gold,iffa hear..

Lienus MBA bloggers.
No mind them, anybody who thinks davido can afford these things really has a very big boil in his/her brain.

That was how one dolt opened a thread here telling us that Davido actually has 30billion naira. Mtchewww!!!
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Olulinks(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:
Davido,please gimme one.Nice ones.
open up and take one baby. Your request has been answered, baby mama!
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Badonasty(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jeus:

We black people need to change our orientation...see as oyinbo wey the make the jewelry dress...the guy no even dey wear chain....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Refers To Chioma As 'Wife' As He Debunks Break Up Rumour / Nkemakonam Mojekwu Flaunts Much Cleavage / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.