Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Buratai Orders Army To Capture Shekau Within 40 Days Or - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Orders Army To Capture Shekau Within 40 Days Or (432 Views)

Buratai Orders Evacuation Of Stranded Passengers On Maiduguri-damboa Road / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / We Will Lock Down Sambisa, Capture Shekau Like A Rabbit - Borno Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Orders Army To Capture Shekau Within 40 Days Or by potent5(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
The army has vowed to carry out the order given by Tukur Buratai to capture the leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, dead or alive within 40 days.

According to Channels TV, Brigadier General Sani Usman who is the spokesperson of the army confirmed this in Buniyadi, Yobe state.

This was during a close door session Buratai had with the troops particularly the troops of 27th Taskforce, the Nigeria Army Special Forces School

The soldiers applauded Buratai for his work and concern and promised that Buratai will be captured within 40 days.

Sani said: “The clearance operation of the remnants of these criminals that calls themselves Boko Haram will be decisively dealt with to a logical conclusion”

Sani said the army has never declared Shekau dead before and reiterated that he will be captured soon.

He said: “From July 2014 to date nobody especially on the part of the Nigeria Army has ever said Shekau was dead

“And If you are following things carefully, there is an individual that is coming up on the social media to claim responsibility and leadership of Boko Haram, that is the person we are talking about.

If you are in possession of our wanted terrorists’ poster, you would have known that is the person we are talking about and we are so determine to meet up with that deadline to either kill him or capture him”
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Capture Shekau Within 40 Days Or by GMBuhari: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
I think Shekau has surrendered already , They just want to make a parade out of it

Hopefully if i am wrong, they will capture him for real and we can put all of this behind us permanently
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Capture Shekau Within 40 Days Or by aolawale025: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
GMBuhari:
I think Shekau has surrendered already , They just want to make a parade out of it

Hopefully if i am wrong, they will capture him for real and we can put all of this behind us permanently

Capturing Shekau may not be the end of boko haram. The sponsors have to be rounded up too
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Capture Shekau Within 40 Days Or by Drnice: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bring me a lens, i wan buy news. Op, u go sell?
Re: Buratai Orders Army To Capture Shekau Within 40 Days Or by tsdarkside(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
how you wan capture shekau when he is not even in nigeria ...shekau is not even a nigerian sef,he is chadian..
shekau is not a nigerian...

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Sets Up Judicial Commission To Probe Human Rights Abuses By Nigerian Mi / Help, The Future Is In Deep Trouble - By Alex Otti / Question ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.