Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How To Stop Screen Overlay On Marshmallows? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Screen Overlay On Marshmallows? (574 Views)

Screen Overlay In Tecno W2 / How I Solved "Screen Overlay Detected" On My Android Device / How To Off Screen Overlay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Screen Overlay On Marshmallows? by alphamars(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
This has been the problem I have been facing since I got this gionee m6.
Whenever I install any new applications on the fone it will require screen overlay and you have to switch some other applications off or on.. Just keep trying till you guess right.
This whole experience is making the fone useless to me.. You can't use your fone to do anything with all this permission

Re: How To Stop Screen Overlay On Marshmallows? by adonbilivit: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hello bro. I asked u a question on the gionee m5 thread and you haven't responded. Please do respond. Check your mentions. Thanks
Re: How To Stop Screen Overlay On Marshmallows? by IcedMan(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Select the OPEN SETTING and let me see the list of apps you have...one could be the problem. [quote][/quote][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phone-gas Fires: Fact Or Fallacy / Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working / How To Track Your Stolen Phone And Recovery It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.