Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor (28072 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From / Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by crispus09(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2017
old thieves
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by ogunladeabiodun: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2017
babdap:
What if all of them die before 2019?
see you,don't forget bad people lasts longer unlike the the good ones.the reason why is so is just a mystery
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by able20(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2017
babdap:
Which is most likely
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by TundeHashim(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
You can't find a fair president untill you find me. I'm really ready to serve nigerians and to restore nigeria back to its glory.
loool!!!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by LoveJesus87(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2017
babdap:
Amen o
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
kingdenny:
Now the cabals are creeping out of their shells. Wondered why obasanjo visited buhari in London?

he wanted to confirm if d worst had happened
d cabals are at it again
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2017
I ve said b4 nd am repeating it here. Nigeria may not b free if obasanjo, IBB nd co are not killed.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Fawklicant: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2017
Shame on 200 million Nigerians if this class of 64?? still selects their leaders half a century later.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2017
TundeHashim:
loool!!!
You will be a good vice president now. Or what do u think?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Oluwashegunnn(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2017
kayceeD2:

How are u sure u will see 2019 too?
U have a brain tumor....must you quote him and say stvpid things...it is youths like you who support the men who have destroyed this country..further destroy this country.... They will all die before 2019...and their supporters too
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Nigeria has a problem, and i am feeling the country can never get better again. How can some old men who are out of touch with reality forcefully select a president for 180 million Nigerians while the majority watches?

Is it not supposed to be the duty of all Nigerians to choose who leads them?

Divide this mess of a country.

No, this one Nigeria is good tongue

Where are you running to? grin
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by tuniski: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Nigeria has a problem, and i am feeling the country can never get better again. How can some old men who are out of touch with reality forcefully select a president for 180 million Nigerians while the majority watches?

Why is America having 72yrs old trump who contested against 70yrs old Hilary as president? Stop insulting nigeria we are evolving. And we are progressing though slowly.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by niccares: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2017
The young ones would still be held hostage by these cabals if elected president.... Have we forgotten how the "glorified Buhari" has been held by the jagular that his wife had to cry out publicly that the government have been hijacked.... If they can do that to an ex-General....Which way Nigerians
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2017
amuokuko:
The north keeps dictating to the rest of Nigeria...

May thunder fire Lord Luggard where ever he is..

with the help of Afonja, betraying master OBJ
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2017
tuniski:

Why is America having 72yrs old trump who contested against 70yrs old Hilary as president? Stop insulting nigeria we are evolving. And we are progressing though slowly.

That is what the poeple of Ameria want because he is better than Hillary ..... let the poeple of of Nigeria decide not BUNCH OF OLD HAWKS

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by OscarOkali55(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2017
In retrospect,I vividly knw that olusegun has done more harm than good 2 nigeria as a sovereign entity.plz sombody should tell him nd his co-fellas 2go nd sit down.I dnt wnt or see any mess frm him again.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2017
So na some people dey decide who go rule of for Nigeria and me I dey queue for inside sun dey think set na my vote,it's ok.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by ogbonti: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2017
So coup plotting is old fashioned, so the new norm is "shopping for replacement" abi?

Oh Gideon Gwarzo Orkar, I wish you took out the gap-toothed General on that fateful day of April 22, 1990 when you could not finish your task due to leaks of coup info..

Aww Bukar Sukar Dimka, I wish you took out the pot-bellied Ota-farmer on February 13, 1976 along with his rapist cum war criminal Boss from Kano

This Country would have been saved from so much calamities

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

They didn't forcefully select buhari
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by hibee4uall(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2017
Nigeria's landlords at it again...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,you can kindly contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification, include meeting him personally . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people that feel concerned. May God continue to bless you and elevate you in all your endeavors.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by tuniski: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2017
GreatSE:

That is what the poeple of Ameria want because he is better than Hillary ..... let the poeple of of Nigeria decide not BUNCH OF OLD HAWKS
It was the same people of nigeria deciding now abi the generals are Americans? By the way, there are always powerful influencers in every democracy. Let the people vote other alternatives nau after all we have 45 parties.

Enuff of insulting ourselves thinking we are sounding right, just the way buhari went demarketing nigeria!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by breakeven: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
WHERE ARE THEY SHOPPING FOR IT? IS OSIBANJO INCAPACITATED TOO. NIGERIA IS A HOPELESS COUNTRY!!!!!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by positivetaught: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Obasanjo is dead scared of an Atiku presidency, cos he knows with that his gragra is finished.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by sokera: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Interestingly everybody agrees that these old men are the reason we are suffering today , we need to say capital NO to them , we need a president below 55 years old .... anything above 55 is a No for me ...
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Walelavender(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
The only panacea to the problem of this nation is to re-set the destiny to factory setting., which in other words, called.......

R E V O L U T I O N !

Who is ready?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by omohanet(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Ventrue: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2017
THIS TIME THESE OLD MEN ARE ONLY WASTING THEIR TIME. THEY WILL SEE NOW THAT EARTH IS THE LORDS WHO JUST AVERTED ANOTHER CIVIL WAR THESE WICKED PEOPLE COULD HAVE CAUSE BY THEIR EVIL DIVIDE & RULE NIGERIA SINCE THEY SEIZED POWER AFTER KILLING THEIR OGA AGUINYI IRONSI 29th JULY 1966.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Reference(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Painful! See how Nigeria is being traded and shared by few individuals.
God punish our selfish politicians

As long as the black man cannot think straight for himself, someone else will akways be there to do it. Hopeless, futureless country.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by Onojasteve(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
I think Donald duke and wazari are good options base on performance and logistic

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by mowapa(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
WETIN ALL THIS OLD CARGO STILL WANT FROM NIGERIA. UNNA DON SUCK AM DRY

Just protecting their vested intrest. Who want go jail in old age?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor by tinz: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
North and West . Why will they accept devolution of power when the current structure swing in their interest.

History has it the eastern part was the fastest growing economy in Africa that before the war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Asked To Sack Adeleke As Senator, Order Salary Refund / Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) / Anti-Open Grazing: Southern Governors Passed laws They can't Execute - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.