Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? (2590 Views)

Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / The Lies Of The Garden Of Eden - A Logical View / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by OtemAtum: 6:23am On Aug 08, 2017
1Sharon:
For mocking the word of God may ur business crash in Jesus name

Ain't u Lepasharon shocked
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by 1Sharon(f): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2017
OtemAtum:

Ain't u Lepasharon shocked

;Djust messing around dude
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by OtemAtum: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2017
1Sharon:

;Djust messing around dude
lol. What happened to your major account?
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by 1Sharon(f): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2017
OtemAtum:
lol. What happened to your major account?

Still banned now. and My other alt has been blocked for some reason, I forgot my password and I tried to send a reminder to my email but NL said email not recognised, so now I have this one
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by ysyowel(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2017
No contradiction guy is because you are limited.
1.Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel? (a) God did 2 Samuel 24: 1 (b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1) Ans God did He used satan to incited David
2.In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel? (a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9) (b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5) Ans 800 000 are Capable warriors and 1100 000 men that can handle swords. you see no contradictions
if you wish to see thousands errors in Quran then follow this link
www.1000mistakes.com/
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by ysyowel(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2017
let me answer more questions
10) God ask Noah to take seven clean animals and all the others two two

25) Joshua captured part of Jerusalem but not all until during the time of king David he captured the "fortress of David" Jerusalem

27) Jesus decended from Solomon and Nathan. Joseph Jesus father according to flesh decended from Solomon and Mary His mother decended from Nathan

28) Jacob was the father of Joseph, Hell was the father of Mary (Joseph's wife) but because Jesus was conceived through the Holy Spirit without a physical father, then Joseph has to carry her family's name bearing the name Hell
no contradiction in the Bible. cool
Re: 30 Deadly Lies Of The Bible: How Holy Is The Bible? by Hier(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2017
babalawos, are you alright at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Comment On This Picture / Prepare For The Lord's Return! 5 Days In Heaven And Hell By Bernada Fernandez. / When Is The Right Time To Serve God: Young Or Old Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.