Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Please Comment On This Picture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Comment On This Picture (2616 Views)

Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Comment On This Picture by Horus(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6354823_churchhospital_jpg45593c55d8d720d917a484ea5652eb8c

The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST by KingSango(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingSango:
Yes, they both support each other, the same way Europeans and Arabs enslaved Africa. And Arabs still enslave Africa and the Catholic Church runs Africa even scares many kings. Sango says, that's too bad. Sango feels sorry for no one. Grow stronger and become liberated. Ase.

The Bible lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” 3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written: 6 “ ‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.’ ” 7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” 9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

The Quran lies about a Jesus Christ that never existed.

“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.”

Historical evidence that proves “Jesus Christ” never existed and was created by Constantine (Romans) The Council of Nicea

- The Council that created Jesus Christ Unbiased Talk 25 April 2013 The origin of the “Savior” – Later becoming the person worshiped today as Jesus Christ Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to consecrate him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title all of the pharaohs of Egypt were called prior to him. However, the people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC -Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun (Amun means God) Chosen of Ra (Ra means God)”, and because of the Egyptians refusal to acknowledge him as a God, he began killing the people of Egypt, which caused the Egyptian priests at Memphis to give into his request by agreeing to consecrate him to priesthood, in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to keep in mind during your reading: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, which are words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST in A.D. by Roman Emperor Constantine (Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter were used in B.C.). The images of Ptolemy below, which are similar to the images that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Africans and were ordered to be worshiped by the people of Rome. Let us continue to A.D. Serapis Christus Greco Roman c.a 135 B.C.E. The marble image in the London museum is the image they use of Christ (Jesus) today. Christus was also the nickname for Serapis. What is Serapis? (Origin of JESUS CHRIST) Ptolemy’s rule was to create a deity that would be worshiped by both the Egyptians and the Greeks. He created “Serapis “, the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C., portrayed as Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian accessories, representing both wealth and resurrection. “Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshipers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ.” - Hadrian to Servianus 134 A.D. Constantine and Arius Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 A.D.) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (A.D.) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that time frame).

It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST. What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or Gods. If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of, whom are people worshiping today? Serapis Christus? Nicean Creed – Jesus Christ is born Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 A.D. (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451 A.D.). “We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” - The origin of the Trinity The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D. Authors comment Christians, do your research. There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus. This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)). The man you acknowledge as Jesus Christ of Nazareth was born in 4 BC; all of the above took place before that date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7Ne4nHLFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4&t=323s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUVoAciJKOo&t=471s

1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Horus(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
A picture is worth a thousand words
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by ifenes(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
I have a billion words to add to that pic. The people on the bottom picture are the true church that needs tithe and the top pic is a creation of thieves. Everything in our society is backwards. To understand life, put it in reverse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
KingSango, what does that picture mean by there's no space and there's no ball shaped Earth?

I'll like hear you on each of those..... my head dey boil...

Awaiting your response boss wink

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
ifenes:
I have a billion words to add to that pic. The people on the bottom picture are the true church that needs tithe and the top pic is a creation of thieves. Everything in our society is backwards. To understand life, put it in reverse.

The reverse doesn't always apply and you know it.

I would be grateful if you would take a little time from your busy schedule to share some of the "billion words" you have on any issue. Let's start with this picture brodaly.

You dey scarce these days o, do take us serious small na. Come and share with us your thoughts on matters
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by ifenes(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
correctguy101:

The reverse doesn't always apply and you know it.

I would be grateful if you would take a little time from your busy schedule to share some of the "billion words" you have on any issue. Let's start with this picture brodaly.

You dey scarce these days o, do take us serious small na. Come and share with us your thoughts on matters

Yes I hardly come on here as topics of discussion are usually recycled. However life is a movie and everything happening has already happened. Even the parallel ones are happening now.

Talking about our society being on reverse, I can tell you everything we are being taught is a lie. Doctors destroy health, school destroy knowledge , university graduated are schooled slave workers, the church destroys the spirit essence of the human. The media will never tell you the truth. Real knowledge come from within, it can never be taught. You are being taught you need money to survive and that’s also a big lie. The Universe supports whatever we choose to experience because we creators and so far we are unconscious creators creating negative realities like pain, hunger, suffering etc. This is due to negativ teaching. The reverse of it all is Bliss/Heaven( which is contrary to what the pastor will teach on his pulpit)

8 Likes

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2017
ifenes:

Yes I hardly come on here as topics of discussion are usually recycled. However life is a movie and everything happening has already happened. Even the parallel ones are happening now.

Talking about our society being on reverse, I can tell you everything we are being taught is a lie. Doctors destroy health, school destroy knowledge , university graduated are schooled slave workers, the church destroys the spirit essence of the human. The media will never tell you the truth. Real knowledge come from within, it can never be taught. You are being taught you need money to survive and that’s also a big lie. The Universe supports whatever we choose to experience because we creators and so far we are unconscious creators creating negative realities like pain, hunger, suffering etc. This is due to negativ teaching. The reverse of it all is Bliss/Heaven( which is contrary to what the pastor will teach on his pulpit)

@ifenes - Wallahi, I feel like crying. You're on the same pedestal with King Solomon in wisdom.

How do you know so much? grin

A lot of people do not know that the God, they seek or worship desperately - lives inside them.

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by ifenes(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Zoharariel:

@ifenes - Wallahi, I feel like crying. You're on the same pedestal with King Solomon in wisdom.

How do you know so much? grin

A lot of people do not know that the God, they seek or worship desperately - lives inside them.

Haha thanks. This society/ reality(ies) we live in has been programmed for us to continuously be taught something. You will keep hearing the word “EDUCATION” all the time. And it’s been accepted that you have to be taught by some teacher, professor, guys with licensed badges..... But the school dropouts, Non religious minds have a better chance to channel the real knowledge in them.

The writer, Artist,Painter,needs isolation to deep into the inspiration that comes from within, just as our minds needs isolation from “educational books” sometimes to function. We already have everything we can possibly imagine.

Anyone and everyone can get knowledge if they choose to. It’s all about knowing ourselves, knowing that WE ARE THAT WE ARE -GOD(as most people know it ) and the magic starts happening.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2017
ifenes:

Talking about our society being on reverse, I can tell you everything we are being taught is a lie. Doctors destroy health, school destroy knowledge , university graduated are schooled slave workers, the church destroys the spirit essence of the human. The media will never tell you the truth. Real knowledge come from within, it can never be taught. You are being taught you need money to survive and that’s also a big lie. The Universe supports whatever we choose to experience because we creators and so far we are unconscious creators creating negative realities like pain, hunger, suffering etc. This is due to negative teaching. The reverse of it all is Bliss/Heaven( which is contrary to what the pastor will teach on his pulpit)

Just like I said, it's not always the case.

There are alternate and parallel realities of course. What happened yesterday is still happening now and what's happening now will still happen and continue happening..... continuity.

It's just a difficult thing to accept when you're told all these but with no way to access the separate timelines and realities, don't you think?

I would like to know more about how doctors, surgeons in particular destroy life (I am very positive I'm not ignorant to the fact that some biochemists and others who in their right are doctors are very dangerous)
But I would like to know why you generalize in that first.

Weh done bro.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2017
It is quite unfortunate. Only if they knew

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:
KingSango, what does that picture mean by there's no space and there's no ball shaped Earth?

I'll like hear you on each of those..... my head dey boil...

Awaiting your response boss wink

The Freemasons have erased true science and replaced it with some nonsense. All the Ancient world knew the Earth was covered by a dome and that we lived in a fishbowl type of world. There is no outer Space. I know its hard to believe but that's the truth. The ball shaped Earth, called the Globe, doesn't exist. There is a glass dome over the Earth, the Sun and Moon are both inside of the dome, the Sun takes 24 hours to go around the Earth everyday, and the Moon takes 28 days to go around the Earth. The Earth does not move it is the Sun that is moving and the Moon, the stars move very slowly about 1 degree every 72 years taking 24,000 years to turn complete circle giving us the Great Year. The most powerful truth about this is that our ancestors were exactly right and its the Eurasian that is the outright liar.

I can explain further but its best you saw the evidence for yourself: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

The Freemasons have erased true science and replaced it with some nonsense. All the Ancient world knew the Earth was covered by a dome and that we lived in a fishbowl type of world. There is no outer Space. I know its hard to believe but that's the truth. The ball shaped Earth, called the Globe, doesn't exist. There is a glass dome over the Earth, the Sun and Moon are both inside of the dome, the Sun takes 24 hours to go around the Earth everyday, and the Moon takes 28 days to go around the Earth. The Earth does not move it is the Sun that is moving and the Moon, the stars move very slowly about 1 degree every 72 years taking 24,000 years to turn complete circle giving us the Great Year. The most powerful truth about this is that our ancestors were exactly right and its the Eurasian that is the outright liar.

I can explain further but its best you saw the evidence for yourself: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

I'll surely go through but doesn't the " flat saucer like Earth " creates more confusing questions?

Like, what's beyond the ice? Are you saying the ice of Antarctica surrounds the whole Earth making Antarctica everywhere as in earthwide?

Whats even after the Earth?

The last picture, are you suggesting all other planetary bodies are spherical but the earth isn't? Doesn't that disqualify either them or the earth as a planet in some way?

Now, what is at the other side of the earth if we are like at the top of the saucer/pan like Earth, what's at the other side?
How thick would you say this circular but flat domed Earth is? Is there still liquid fire at the deepest part of the earth?

Please I'm all ears. And I beg you. I'll go over the link you shared but believe me, it's not the first I'm reading about it but I've been unconvinced cos after writing the authors I've received no reply to my inquiries.

Thank goodness you are here for discussion and Billyonaire, where are you? Do you still subscribe to a flat Earth? I'll like you look at my wonderment and shed more light on this stuff.

Lest I forget. You must know Tutankhamun of old Egypt, no?
He has this wonderful dagger that's claimed to be forged from meteor rocks which must have fallen in the Nile at some point in history, ( Though that's in a bid to debunk claims of it being made by aliens since it's metal content is not found anywhere on Earth). I'm saying this KingSango because you say there's no space. undecided
After the dome, what's out there?

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:

I'll surely go through but doesn't the " flat saucer like Earth " creates more confusing questions?

Like, what's beyond the ice? Are you saying the ice of Antarctica surrounds the whole Earth making Antarctica everywhere as in earthwide?

The last picture, are you suggesting all other planetary bodies are spherical but the earth isn't? Doesn't that disqualify either them or the earth as a planet in some way?

Now, what is at the other side of the earth if we are like at the top of the saucer/pan like Earth, what's at the other side?
How thick would you say this circular but flat domed Earth is? Is there still liquid fire at the deepest part of the earth?

Please I'm all ears. And I beg you. I'll go over the link you shared but believe me, it's not the first I'm reading about it but I've been unconvinced cos after writing the authors I've received no reply to my inquiries.

Thank goodness you are here for discussion and Billyonaire, where are you? Do you still subscribe to a flat Earth? I'll like you look at my wonderment and shed more light on this stuff.

1. Like, what's beyond the ice? Are you saying the ice of Antarctica surrounds the whole Earth making Antarctica everywhere as in earthwide?

There maybe another section that goes beyond the Ice where exists another plane of existence. What it consists of is unknown. But there are pictures of it and I put it up so you can see.

2. The last picture, are you suggesting all other planetary bodies are spherical but the earth isn't? Doesn't that disqualify either them or the earth as a planet in some way?

I am not suggesting that planetary bodies are spherical but orbs of light. I merely put together this meme to show that all the heavenly bodies encircle the Earth plane 360 degrees, which gives us Astrology. Astrology is real and Astronomy is fake. Astronomy is a Freemason hoax.

3. Now, what is at the other side of the earth if we are like at the top of the saucer/pan like Earth, what's at the other side?
How thick would you say this circular but flat domed Earth is? Is there still liquid fire at the deepest part of the earth? Igbo and Vedic science says that there is other dimensions. I know the world is more spiritual than physical and that various densities of vibrations separate one world from another. This would make more sense that an endless dark empty space that the Freemasons have given us. grin

The intent behind this entire hoax is to keep us from knowing the truth and seal us into a world that the Freemasons control. Its the same as an magical illusion the audience really believes that the magician is sawing the woman in half.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:

He has this wonderful dagger that's claimed to be forged from meteor rocks which must have fallen in the Nile at some point in history, ( Though that's in a bid to debunk claims of it being made by aliens since it's metal content is not found anywhere on Earth). I'm saying this KingSango because you say there's no space. undecided

Unless you heard it from King Tut himself I wouldn't believe it. There's stories about other planets from the Dogon but until I speak and understand Dogon myself I wouldn't believe any translator. Besides there is no outer space and no far away planets. Many of the pictures that they show are impossible for any telescope to view millions upon millions of miles away in dense blackness. grin
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

Unless you heard it from King Tut himself I wouldn't believe it. There's stories about other planets from the Dogon but until I speak and understand Dogon myself I wouldn't believe any translator. Besides there is no outer space and no far away planets. Many of the pictures that they show are impossible for any telescope to view millions upon millions of miles away in dense blackness. grin

That's the key word here. hmmm.

I'll ponder more on this one.
But note, I've been to a virtual world not once. A world where things were fast, one where I even felt a voice speaking with me telepathically after being awake, asking me about the world I was just returning from.

I barely share information like that online but I just want to point it out bro. So what's beyond the dome? And don't give me I don't know o grin
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:

That's the key word here. hmmm.

I'll ponder more on this one.
But note, I've been to a virtual world not once. A world where things were fast, one where I even felt a voice speaking with me telepathically after being awake, asking me about the world I was just returning from.

I barely share information like that online but I just want to point it out bro. So what's beyond the dome? And don't give me I don't know o grin

You know, when I first found out that the world was flat the first thing I did was search our ancestral heritage to find out if they knew it was true.

When I saw Nut stretch over Geb in an arch I knew it was symbolic for the dome and the Geb was symbolic for the Earth.

I never ponder what is beyond the dome, I could care less. grin

What I instead focused upon is what was they hiding? What practical applications can I get my hands upon. That is Astrological Magic. Not only just that but the heritage of the Bachwezi hidden in their royal regalia, how does this knowledge make sense of ancient African myth?

I believe if you focused upon cultural heritage it would be more benefit to you than what lies beyond the dome which you can never reach.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

1. Like, what's beyond the ice? Are you saying the ice of Antarctica surrounds the whole Earth making Antarctica everywhere as in earthwide?

There maybe another section that goes beyond the Ice where exists another plane of existence. What it consists of is unknown. But there are pictures of it and I put it up so you can see.

2. The last picture, are you suggesting all other planetary bodies are spherical but the earth isn't? Doesn't that disqualify either them or the earth as a planet in some way?

I am not suggesting that planetary bodies are spherical but orbs of light. I merely put together this meme to show that all the heavenly bodies encircle the Earth plane 360 degrees, which gives us Astrology. Astrology is real and Astronomy is fake. Astronomy is a Freemason hoax.

3. Now, what is at the other side of the earth if we are like at the top of the saucer/pan like Earth, what's at the other side?
How thick would you say this circular but flat domed Earth is? Is there still liquid fire at the deepest part of the earth? Igbo and Vedic science says that there is other dimensions. I know the world is more spiritual than physical and that various densities of vibrations separate one world from another. This would make more sense that an endless dark empty space that the Freemasons have given us. grin

The intent behind this entire hoax is to keep us from knowing the truth and seal us into a world that the Freemasons control. Its the same as an magical illusion the audience really believes that the magician is sawing the woman in half.

Ase

Love Sango

To the bolded. I don't like the "I don't know" especially when someone is trying to tell me something new and feels convinced I'm wrong on the same matter.

Now tell, still on the bolded how thick, tall do you think the ice is to hold the whole Waters in place without the waters overtaking it or even pushing it off, given that ice melts and would eventually become water. For all these years, the ice seem to be doing a perfectly unbelievable job holding everything in place..

To No.2, Planets, orbs of light? Surrounding the earth in a great 360°? Are there no other planets apart from the ones surrounding the earth?
And what do you really mean astronomy is fake and astrology being the real deal?

I can't claim to really understand that number 3. Are you suggesting after the dome and the "planetary orbs of light surrounding dear mother Earth, that there's nothing more but dense, thick and solid darkness? But only after this whole arrangement in this physical world any other thing that exist is in some other dimensions or world's?

I told you it will be confusing but please bear with me as my brain adjust grin

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

You know, when I first found out that the world was flat the first thing I did was search our ancestral heritage to find out if they knew it was true.

When I saw Nut stretch over Geb in an arch I knew it was symbolic for the dome and the Geb was symbolic for the Earth.

I never ponder what is beyond the dome, I could care less. grin

What I instead focused upon is what was they hiding? What practical applications can I get my hands upon. That is Astrological Magic. Not only just that but the heritage of the Bachwezi hidden in their royal regalia, how does this knowledge make sense of ancient African myth?

I believe if you focused upon cultural heritage it would be more benefit to you than what lies beyond the dome which you can never reach.

Ase

Love Sango

Astrological magic? Did you find any that is practically applicable or astrological magic? I'm interested in that information.

The second bolded. I believe I can find that out with a Google search, rather I would appreciate your telling me.

I was doing well learning about Yoruba traditional beliefs sometime ago. I think I'll restart to see if there's any correlation.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:

To the bolded. I don't like the "I don't know" especially when someone is trying to tell me something new and feels convinced I'm wrong on the same matter.

Now tell, still on the bolded how thick, tall do you think the ice is to hold the whole Waters in place without the waters overtaking it or even pushing it off, given that ice melts and would eventually become water. For all these years, the ice seem to be doing a perfectly unbelievable job holding everything in place..

To No.2, Planets, orbs of light? Surrounding the earth in a great 360°? Are there no other planets apart from the ones surrounding the earth?
And what do you really mean astronomy is fake and astrology being the real deal?

I can't claim to really understand that number 3. Are you suggesting after the dome and the "planetary orbs of light surrounding dear mother Earth, that there's nothing more but dense, thick and solid darkness? But only after this whole arrangement in this physical world any other thing that exist is in some other dimensions or world's?

I told you it will be confusing but please bear with me as my brain adjust grin

Slow down. It takes a while to process new information. You are going alot faster than I did when I first discovered the Earth is flat. What I did was reinforce my new knowledge by watching more Flat Earth videos and information.

There are no planets. These are orbs of light. Roaming or wandering lights. The other lights called stars are fixed in place but only move 1 degree every 72 years.

The Ice wall is massive. The Ice may be hundreds of miles thick. Plus there may even be Earth buried under the ice. The Ice is about a half a mile high in some parts so that's well over enough to hold back the ocean considering that most shore lines achieve the same effect and aren't that tall.

I know in Africa that there an issue with bandwidth and you may can't watch as many Youtube videos as we do but I suggest you watch many of them about Flat Earth as you can so you can discern the truth for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyAh9OENJPU

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

Slow down. It takes a while to process new information. You are going alot faster than I did when I first discovered the Earth is flat. What I did was reinforce my new knowledge by watching more Flat Earth videos and information.

There are no planets. These are orbs of light. Roaming or wandering lights. The other lights called stars are fixed in place but only move 1 degree every 72 years.

The Ice wall is massive. The Ice may be hundreds of miles thick. Plus there may even be Earth buried under the ice. The Ice is about a half a mile high in some parts so that's well over enough to hold back the ocean considering that most shore lines achieve the same effect and aren't that tall.

I know in Africa that there an issue with bandwidth and you may can't watch as many Youtube videos as we do but I suggest you watch many of them about Flat Earth as you can so you can discern the truth for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyAh9OENJPU

Ase

Love Sango

I have one video Billyonaire shared sometimes ago. Let me check this one out.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:

Astrological magic? Did you find any that is practically applicable or astrological magic? I'm interested in that information.

The second bolded. I believe I can find that out with a Google search, rather I would appreciate your telling me.

I was doing well learning about Yoruba traditional beliefs sometime ago. I think I'll restart to see if there's any correlation.

There's lot of correlation to magic and the heavens. Lots. grin

You can see the stars better in Africa because there's less street lights and chemtrails.

Check out the Moon Mansions: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:

You are quoting on a concept I explained a year ago and our nairanders went agog and stated how naive I am.

Hahahahahaaha

I will love to be on the sideline on this one. Atleast people are waking up to possibilities of truth.

We are spirit beings in animal bodies designed to cover our bioelectric spiritual nature. Life is mechanical. Think only as nodes of consciousness in a Torsion Field. It is impossible for Earth to be round, it is also impossible for it to be oblong. Because the Cosmos is a Torsion Field with Earth located as a diameter of this Torsion Field.

Earth is a materialization of energetic projection of blue and red bands within the UV spectrum of the hologram.

There are continents on this Earth that regular joes like us are not aware of, people live there. Our Solar system has been populated by different human species, some from Earth, some from other planets. And some humans from Earth have designed machines and have been on secret space travel since the 1950s, Yes even before Neil Armstrong. And the Space Program is run by certain families and bloodlines who are living at Antarctica and cordinating with other human species from other planets even to the moon, mars and the kuiper belts and as far as the Oort Cloud.

Earth is just a place they use to generate resources and money to keep their explorations on.

I just wanna live a quiet life after breaking the codes of the matrix so I do not unsettle the system until the time comes, I dont wanna die abeg.

Now at least, I can achieve what I want.

H11 7777777
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are quoting on a concept I explained a year ago and our nairanders went agog and stated how naive I am.

Hahahahahaaha

I will love to be on the sideline on this one. Atleast people are waking up to possibilities of truth.

We are spirit beings in animal bodies designed to cover our bioelectric spiritual nature. Life is mechanical. Think only as nodes of consciousness in a Torsion Field. It is impossible for Earth to be round, it is also impossible for it to be oblong. Because the Cosmos is a Torsion Field with Earth located as a diameter of this Torsion Field.

Earth is a materialization of energetic projection of blue and red bands within the UV spectrum of the hologram.

There are continents on this Earth that regular joes like us are not aware of, people live there. Our Solar system has been populated by different human species, some from Earth, some from other planets. And some humans from Earth have designed machines and have been on secret space travel since the 1950s, Yes even before Neil Armstrong. And the Space Program is run by certain families and bloodlines who are living at Antarctica and cordinating with other human species from other planets even to the moon, mars and the kuiper belts and as far as the Oort Cloud.

Earth is just a place they use to generate resources and money to keep their explorations on.

I just wanna live a quiet life after breaking the codes of the matrix so I do not unsettle the system until the time comes, I dont wanna die abeg.

Now at least, I can achieve what I want.

H11 7777777

You funny. grin

There are no planets. There are no aliens.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

You funny. grin

There are no planets. There are no aliens.

Hahahahahaha

You are right, at your level of consciousness there are no planets and no aliens. If aliens mean beings from other dimensions then I have seen some. And I communicate with them daily.

Your soul is probably vibrating at a lower frequency. In the near future more people will get pass the matrix and start seeing Life for what it is.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahaha

You are right, at your level of consciousness there are no planets and no aliens. But at my level I have seen more than one ET. And I communicate with them daily.

Your soul is probably vibrating at a lower frequency. In the near future more people will get pass the matrix and start seeing Life for what it is.

Not unless I'm on some psychedelic drug. grin

1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

Not unless I'm on some psychedelic drug. grin

Hahahahahaaha

So, what you mean is that when you alter the vibratory frequency of your body to other realities using psychedelics you see things that exist on that dimension ? Listen deeply to yourself and you will see the truth even in your doubts.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahaaha

So, what you mean is that when you alter the vibratory frequency of your body to other realities using psychedelics you see things that exist on that dimension ? Listen deeply to yourself and you will see the truth even in your doubts.

What I said isn't far fetch to someone well read.

But it appears you are here for pestering. Fly away. grin

1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

What I said isn't far fetch to someone well read.

But it appears you are here for pestering. Fly away. grin

Well, I will fly away.

Stay ignorant, there lies your happiness.

Ignorance is Bliss.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

Well, I will fly away.

Stay ignorant, there lies your happiness.

Ignorance is Bliss.

Stay seeing aliens, star wars, jedi and UFOs. grin

1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

Stay seeing aliens, star wars, jedi and UFOs. grin

At first, they always say I am wrong.

BUT

Give them 2 more years, I will be remembered for the things I stated.

I can assure you, something will definately happen that will open the veil into the next dimension for you. As at this moment, your pineal is too calcified to even select a different channel that what is fed to you via the media.

When you know the Truth, your Life will never be the same again.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

At first, they always say I am wrong.

BUT

Give them 2 more years, I will be remembered for the things I stated.

I can assure you, something will definately happen that will open the veil into the next dimension for you. As at this moment, your pineal is too calcified to even select a different channel that what is fed to you via the media.

When you know the Truth, your Life will never be the same again.

I am grOWING EACH AND EVERY day!!!

But I am afraid I've grown beyond aliens, spacecraft and far away worlds. grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is Like A Little Child / Conflicting Verses In The Holy Bible / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.