Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One (31214 Views)

Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo / Korede Bello & Betty Irabor Argue Over Basketmouth's Throwback Photo / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
emefav:
A Bride who will be walking down the aisle with the man everybody thinks she loves, has sent Genevieve Magazine founder, Betty Irabor an SOS.

According to Betty, the lady disclosed that the man she will be marrying in few hours is not the one, as her heart is somewhere else and she doesn’t know what to do...

Betty did the right thing by referring her to a counsellor.

It's a reminder that marriage goes beyond the euphoria of "viral" social media picture-perfect proposals...

Marriage is a COMMITMENT

How many people today understand commitment?
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm not understanding.

Through dating period, courtship,proposal, preparation for wedding,and then wedding day, she feels he's not the one?

Me I will kill somebody.
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by thesuave10(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Marriage counselor when they are not yet married. Abeg give her "I Don dey craze" medicine. slowpoke grin

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Thobiy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
AryaSand:

You can imagine the girl o. After baba bought engagement ring, did Introduction e.t.c. She come dey develop cold feet now. Wicked Girl.
Abi oo, just feel sorry for the guy but still dey alright, atleast no be after wedding she coo dey talk
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by lalanice(f): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
what is ur problem na... Is it ur comment? undecided
I don't have a problem, I was just pointing out yours tongue
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by NaijaElba(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
That's why it is not good for ladies to be keeping more than one guy at a time. That's the result of cheating. It makes ones mind to be divided.

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by aku626(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
So all the grooms going through this themread today would be like I hope it's not....

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by NairalandAsasin(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProfGday:
May wisdom fall on the soon to be wife...loruko Jesu.
Hahahaha
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by MissingBudget: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
She's mad.
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by NairalandAsasin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
AryaSand:

You can imagine the girl o. After baba bought engagement ring, did Introduction e.t.c. She come dey develop cold feet now. Wicked Girl.
Nice DP, hope you practice wat u preach ehn?
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
PaperLace:
It's normal.

So many couples feel that way, especially women. That's why you see them quarrelling a lot towards the wedding and hammering on imperfections that has been there.

If she has checked and it's not that marriage paranoia, she should save the young man the stress. I know a couple that went ahead with the wedding just to avoid embarrassment, then separated immediately after the reception.
why is it at the die minute some women don't think straight while some think with their butt, the guy will be traumatize , is not going to be easy for him, that's why I prefer single life, marriage is just to keep the generation going ,and have someone who will be warming ur bed...
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by LiamB0790(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lolzz..some ladies are just stupid and devoid sense of discerning. Am really not surprised to hear this in that I learnt some times ago that ladies can disguise to the last minute that they love but once they come across another one they prefer to you, they will just fabricate a mundane excuse to leave. Also, no man can be so sure and refer to a lady as his wife unless they get married cos they can act funny at any point in time. This reminds me of one yeye lady that I dated some times ago..before we started the relationship, she tried giving me so many cues that she's really interested in me cos we were so close as friends then. she would even do anything possible then to make sure I notice her interest but I decided to take my time ascertaining whether the feeling she had was a genuine one or not. Later i had the same feeling for her and I disclosed my mind to her and she accepted with a promise that she would stay with me and follow me anywhere I held to in life. that's led me to develop unusual and great commitment to make sure that the relationship work out. After few months, this gal started misbehaving in which I couldn't hide my grieve from her..I decided to scold her for acting wrongly just to show how much I care about her and love her then but she couldn't see it the way I pictured it. in short, after six months, the gal disclosed finally that she wasn't really in love that she had tried all she could to get the love nurtured but her effort was unavailing. That's how we both departed after several promises from this yeye gal. But one thing that's funny to me then was that she said all my good attributes that a reasonable lady would ever crave to get in a man but she concluded that her heart wasn't accommodating the love I needed from her. Although, she later rued for the level of her stupidity then but it's already too late for her. So therefore, we guys just have to be conscious and careful with those ladies out there so that we don't get ourselves shackled in any unnecessary or unfruitful relationship.

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
lalanice:
I don't have a problem, I was just pointing out yours tongue
you like to find my trouble
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
Then she should call of the wedding..... But be ready to pay back all that he has spent..
I fvcking concur!!!
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Boyooosa(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
MisterGrace:
This is just not adding up.

1. Who brought the man home?
2. Why did she accept to marry him?
3. Was there some sort of swapping along the line?
4. Did she let the man sponsor her education and then let herself fall in love with another dude?

read the post again and answer your four questions yourself. meanwhile, this is not question time, if u r not a good adviser, let someone else post in the front page jere! na so so dem go dey take nollywood experience answer simple question.
the girl jere, i understand by your mail dat u might be a gold-digger cos u did not mention anywhere the man's fault nor has incurable shortfalls, so makes my assumption. since u av decided to allow urself to be carried away with infatuation, call your man, tell him the truth, leave him to decide may be to go ahead or to quit, he can handle the rest, they are just paparazzi. otherwise, if he decides to 'mumu' himself and start convincing you how much he loves you or how desperate he can still change you (cos me am already seeing you as olosho), well goodluck to him, make his day, play along, let the wedding happen and aftermath, come to nairaland again after the wedding and remind us about your situation. probably by that time, someone like me would know what next to do, maybe tru what happened during the event and some days after staying together as couple (meanwhile, the wedding might actually make you to change your mind and forget about dat he-goat waiting for u @ the door! ehn! dat one wey follow u rish your wedding nite!
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Gkay1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
after God fear woman
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Allwility: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
If I say what's on my mind, they will ban me.

I'd have asked her to call it off but when I read the part where everyone thinks she loves the groom to be, I shake my head in amazement.

This is what you get when you double date and triple date. Ok I can't help it. It's coming...

Asha.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

To the bride.. bia

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Nofuckgiven: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Better late than never. Life goes on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Olulinks(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Few hours to?

This doesn't sound good at all. I'm feeling so bad for the groom.

May God see her through.

*some will say it's her village people at work*
You see, nobody has said t's her village people at work but only you. I'm suspecting you're from her village .

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Bamz(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Drazeen:
THIS IS WHY I DON'T TAKE SH1T FROM LADIES.... NO MATTER HOW MUCH A GUY LOVES A GIRL AND THINKS SHE LOVES HIM TOO HE SHOULD ALWAYS CREATE ROOM FOR DOUBTS. HE SHOULD BREAK UP WITH HER SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE WE PROPOSING TO HER... SO THAT IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT IN HER HEART ABOUT HIM BEING THE ONE SHE WOULD MOVE ON FROM HIM DURING ONE OF HIS ANTICS AND NEVER COME BACK... BECAUSE THERE SHOULD BE NO DOUBTS ONES YOU GET MARRIED. BUT SOME GUYS ARE TOO SCARED TO TAKE THESE STEPS TO TEST THEIR RELATIONSHIPS.... WE SHOULD NEVER BE SCARED TO LOSE OUR PARTNERS DURING COURTSHIP BECAUSE THATS THE BEST TIME TO BREAK UP OR BE ASSURED OF THE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER. FOR HER TO ALLOW THE RELATIONSHIP GET TO THIS EXTENT, THE GUY MUST BE RICH....

BEFORE I MARRY MY WIFE I WILL ASK HER A THOUSAND TIMES IF SHE IS SURE SHE WANTS TO SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH ME... I WILL MAKE SURE SHE SEE ME IN MY LOWEST... I PITY THE GUY.

Unless God blesses the deed;
Vainly we hope for the harvest-tide.

Whoever will turn rogue after marriage will still turn rogue.
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by giftedben: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
The way Nigerian ladies jump into marriage baffles me. You see a girl out of secondary school and the next thing she thinks about is marriage. Any man that comes and say I want to marry you, her next line of words is come and see my people. No career goal, nothing. This is exactly why marriages fail, you marry someone you hardly know without any relationship. That lady loves someone she spent her entire time with and probably bear pressure pushed her into this wedding.
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Drazeen(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bamz:

Unless God blesses the deed;
Vainly we hope for the harvest-tide.

Whoever will turn rogue after marriage will still turn rogue.

i go divorce am as soon as she turn ro...
Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by holyghost(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
that has always been the problem! their greed leads the to double date and get hooked for the wrong reasons

don't be surprise, she may be the pestering/nagging the guy into marriage, ( i knw say u wan chop and run if not put ring to it)
Now the guy sold his land borrowed with heavy interest rate to put up a befitting wedding this misfit come dey talk he is not the one,

Again this kind girls that has hope in the other person may also be in love with the wrong guy
with her some wrong reasons, like he buys me more ice cream than this one i want to wed! Some women sha! na God!

i am one of those that call for ladies Should shoulder officially and traditionally 25% of the wedding cost,
that way they will sit up in there quest for Mr. right! imagine! what a fool! he's not the one(1) he is the two?

the will demand traditional marriage, court marriage and religious wedding all for the poor guy pocket only to run after 2days of free food.
Allah ya yisha! there is God and Karma surely you will be paid for your evil! cry cry cry cry

poor brother your woman to be is an enemy within.. may God protect you! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One by Bamz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Drazeen:

i go divorce am as soon as she turn ro...

Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Babymama Sola And Son, Boluwatife Look Fresh In This New Pictures. / D'banj And His Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III "Daniel D' Third" In Adorable Photo / Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.