Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game (14046 Views)

Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Jaqenhghar: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Up next
Market herself , fùck a few ballers and pray one is dumb enough to marry you
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by maklelemakukula(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
No one should tell me she didn't use her kitty to buy that spot cuz the emma that I know has no musical talent whatsoever angry
Love the whiskers on ur pic..made u look like a kitty (no pun intended)
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Love the whiskers on ur pic..made u look like a kitty (no pun intended)
None taken.
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by darkckUSA: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
valdes00:

Kitty..?
You mean her Cat..?
And for the guys, If u no get motor at the age of 30-40, u really Bleep up...
Even Jesus Christ buy motor, the bible says "They were together in 1 ACCORD" na colour we no knw....

Lmao
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by darkckUSA: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emma Nyra kwa?
Who is Emma in Nigeria let alone Africa?
Where is Angelique Kidjo, Fatouma Diawara, ASA, Simi, Efya, Ester Rada or even Lira?

The true title of this thread should be;

Emma Nyra To Represent Failed Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game

She is representing Failed African Female Artistes because this girl is a failure by all standards if she was dumped by Ubi Franklin who was dumped by C-list actress Lilian Esoro.

Bros you are right! Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nbote(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Emma Nyra ?? To represent African Artistes? Is she an Artiste? We do not even know her here in Nigeria...
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by paradigmshift(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
No one should tell me she didn't use her kitty to buy that spot cuz the emma that I know has no musical talent whatsoever angry

what happened to your own kitty ?
gerarahere
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by paradigmshift(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emma Nyra kwa?
Who is Emma in Nigeria let alone Africa?
Where is Angelique Kidjo, Fatouma Diawara, ASA, Simi, Efya, Ester Rada or even Lira?

The true title of this thread should be;

Emma Nyra To Represent Failed Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game

She is representing Failed African Female Artistes because this girl is a failure by all standards if she was dumped by Ubi Franklin who was dumped by C-list actress Lilian Esoro.
wailer, she had issues with ubi not because of her music, maybe na Toto wahala so make u quiet..she will represent well..opportunities should be given to odas too
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nostradamus: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
she should ensure she hook one of the stars coming for the event,maybe that will help increase her popularity,imagine this headline 'NBA star,Carmelo Anthony and wife Emma nyra...'
Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Mkbryants(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:

And so freaking wah

E pain am

Re: Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 06, 2017
valdes00:

Kitty..?
You mean her Cat..?
And for the guys, If u no get motor at the age of 30-40, u really Bleep up...
Even Jesus Christ buy motor, the bible says "They were together in 1 ACCORD" na colour we no knw....
grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Nigerian Music Artiste (male)? / Have You Met This Handsome Nigerian/chinese Guy, Chen Emmanuel? (photos) / New Leaked Video Of Davido Girlfriend Surfaces: The Beauty That Made Him Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.