Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Occupation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Occupation (1280 Views)

What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Occupation by Ultimate300(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Long time ago, i was thinking that kanu is really a hustler in uk, living a luxury lifestyle. but unknowingly he was a full-time broke ass fellow, roaming the street in u.k begging for money. Oh i Forgot,,,, Hi hab £900 fo Di akant.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Occupation by waledeji(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Get well soon bro
Re: The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Occupation by GuyWise(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ndigbo unu ekwukwala okwu ka thread nwu onwu ike biko nu
Re: The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Occupation by akpamuomenka: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ultimate300:
Long time ago, i was thinking that kanu is really a hustler in uk, living a luxury lifestyle. but unknowingly he was a full-time broke ass fellow, roaming the street in u.k begging for money. Oh i Forgot,,,, Hi hab £900 fo Di akant.

Better than your president who's begging for healing in the UK.
Re: The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Occupation by Ultimate300(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Better than your president who's begging for healing in the UK.
you means our UK wanderer come turns ABA made jew? Or the latest scammer in town?
Re: The Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Occupation by ofai: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ultimate300:

Canada arrested a gang of 4 yoropigs for id scam worth $10million...
U.K. arrested a gang of 5 family members for identity fraud worth 10million pounds, they were stealing old peoples' medical records and culling patient names for use in defrauding the system for over 5yrs... the Yoro girl worked for their LGA. Mississipi State (US) recently sentenced 3 Yoros to 235yrs in prison for identity and IRS tax fraud coordinated from Lagos, other members of that cartel (Oluwole Boys) are still wanted like Kashamu Buruji is wanted in the USA for drug-smuggling. Now, this chap. Only 14months in America and Nigeria's unholy moniker is being dragged in the mud by the same lazy, slimy criminal-minded yoro thieves and their well-oiled network of worldwide fraudsters. Egba Awon Odua... Ole Republic of Yoroland, Hail! Had this story been about an Igbo arrested in Indonesia, this thread would be buzzing with Yoro tse-tse flies with open smelly mouths spewing ewedu garbage, you won't read them here and now... Awon ole jaku-jaku, awon oni iwa buruku. I hope they rape that chap to death in prison, yoro Bobrisky ni, omo ale, omo iranu... ole, olori buruku ni. Oloshi. SMH!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria moving( without biafra) Nigeria Nation cup results / APC Congresses: Protesters Demand Izunaso's Sack / Defections Hit PDP As Akeredolu Joins Fayemi’s Campaign Trail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.