Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings (21596 Views)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / Return Of Badoo Ritual Killings In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by khalids: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
And as usual the two most stupid tribes...in Nigeria are busy fighting .....Do you see any Northerner here on nairaland fighting with you yet they are the ones you claim are holding you back

If you have an issue with prince, feel free to take it up with him...generalizing is just plain messed up and make you no better than he is...So be the bigger man and show some class
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Lakesidenet: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
To be frank we Yorubas are the biggest tribe involved in rituals , rape and internet fraud in Nigeria

There I said it so what next ?

Insult us further ?

Smh
Nigerians
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
VanBommel:
the fool you're quoting is sarrki, he is just using another moniker to showcase his bigotry...
thought as much,two people cant reason so much alike
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigga44:
Yoruba people are the most diabolical and useless group of people in entire Africa. I'm talking from experience cos I did nysc in ibadan.
I.di.ot. igbo people are also the most foolish, stupid, boring, horrific, ugly and wretched people in the entire world. talking from experience bcus i stayed in enugu.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by madapcmod: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Head hunters republic of afonja.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
See dem Igbos posing saints. flesh eating ani.mals. all of dem are secretive cannibals, una yansh go soon open. condemned red soil mag.gots.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
madapcmod:
Head hunters republic of afonja.
sopona ni o pa e fin fin. omo ale jati jati. okija capital of clifford orji's, blo.ody cannibals.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by proffemi: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
dienlmods:
The diabolical afonjas will not talk about their fetish and ritual and incesteous problems, but watch them start screaming ipob, while leaving their true nightmare

I will keep pointing out the tacit support I see nd'igbo giving the bigots among them.
As usual, an slowpoke among you has spoken, and there are over a hundred likes.
If you sow the winds, you will reap the whirlwinds. If you sow hate, you will get back with interest.

If there are Igbo elders on Nairaland, speak to your people.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Piiko:
People's republic of skull mining
u be eran igbe.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by madapcmod: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
MarsianAbraham:
sopona ni o pa e fin fin. omo ale jati jati. okija capital of clifford orji's, blo.ody cannibals.

Otolo gbagbuo gi, afo sagbuo gi ebe afu, nkita ekuke rifolu gi nsi. Eke ofia tigbukwa gi , nwa Osaka! Uchu gbakwagi, bulukwa okuko uzo lakpue. Udene tie anu gi na ndu. Kitikpa gbapiagi Isi onye ofe mmanu. Anu mpama muo.

Afonja cowardly tiger clawed face green Spirogyra hydraulic soup gobbler! Head and vagina hunting capital of d world. Afonja demonic and diabolic beings, fraudsters, yahoo headquarters, juju people, evil ppl and haters.

Soka forest ritualistic evil ppl. Ikorodu badoo ritualistic ppl. Oshogbo head hunters, Ogun vagina harvesters. Ritualistic devils

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
proffemi:

I will keep pointing out the tacit support I see nd'igbo giving the bigots among them.
As usual, an slowpoke among you has spoken, and there are over a hundred likes.
If you sow the winds, you will reap the whirlwinds. If you sow hate, you will get back with interest.

If there are Igbo elders on Nairaland, speak to your people.
Leave dem alone abeg. like fathers like sons. their money focused elders have the wisdom of a 5 years old child. the young Igbos are even wiser (atleast i will say) than their intoxicated good for nothing fathers.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
MarsianAbraham:
u be eran igbe.
you be ikpu

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
madapcmod:

Otolo gbagbuo gi, afo sagbuo gi ebe afu, nkita ekuke rifolu gi nsi. Eke ofia tigbukwa gi , nwa Osaka! Uchu gbakwagi, bulukwa okuko uzo lakpue. Udene tie any gi na ndu. Kitikpa gbapiagi Isi onye ofe mmanu. Anu mpama muo.

Afonja cowardly tiger clawed face green Spirogyra hydraulic soup gobbler! Head and vagina hunting capital of d world. Afonja demonic and diabolic beings, fraudsters, yahoo headquarters, juju people, evil ppl and haters.
were oniwo. oloribu aburo olosi, ekute ile. ogun ni o pa o ati iran re. ofo lo se, oponu afofun gbemu. osorun negere bi igo maggi. malu. ajegbe. sh.it mixed with dried vegetable eater. catarrh and stone engulfer. Aba capital of human parts dealers, thiefs, fake goods, 419, drug dealers, kidnappers and rapists. Hate and poverty ridden mag.gots with flat heads. All hail Igbos!
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Piiko:
you be ikpu
Ode
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Yorubas have vowed to wipe out their decendants through ritual killing.This people can kill themselves just for the love of money.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
madapcmod:

Otolo gbagbuo gi, afo sagbuo gi ebe afu, nkita ekuke rifolu gi nsi. Eke ofia tigbukwa gi , nwa Osaka! Uchu gbakwagi, bulukwa okuko uzo lakpue. Udene tie anu gi na ndu. Kitikpa gbapiagi Isi onye ofe mmanu. Anu mpama muo.

Soka forest ritualistic evil ppl. Ikorodu badoo ritualistic ppl. Oshogbo head hunters, Ogun vagina harvesters. Ritualistic devils
u know what, do urself a favour, just drink otapiapia and die, to end dis ur chronic lunacy.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
MarsianAbraham:
Ode
anuofia

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
nyben4eva:
The Yorubas have vowed to wipe out their decendants through ritual killing.This people can kill themselves just for the love of money.
pot calling kettle black. i've witnessed on several ocassions Igbos fighting to death bcus of chicken change. if u go to apo in abuja regularly u'll know what am saying. and thats even small.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Piiko:
anuofia
onyebuofia. anunchi
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by madapcmod: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
MarsianAbraham:
were oniwo. oloribu aburo olosi, ekute ile. ogun ni o pa o ati iran re. ofo lo se, oponu afofun gbemu. osorun negere bi igo maggi. malu. ajegbe. sh.it mixed with dried vegetable eater. catarrh and stone engulfer. Aba capital of human parts dealers, thiefs, fake goods, 419, drug dealers, kidnappers and rapists. Hate and poverty ridden mag.gots with flat heads. All hail Igbos!

Ibi dagwukwagi! Nkita lachgi anya ma mpa gi ! Amadioha kugbuo gi . ajo nnunu amosu dagbuo gi na ezina uno gi. AFO tokwa gi. Ewu ofe mmanu. Ng.bati ngb.ati ezi bida. Anyinya igwe kugbuo gi. Imoka kuo gi ngwulo, ngene kochiegi ike, ozu nwuru anwu na aga ije.

Ndi muo machie gi nti efulufu ofe mmanu ezi ofia, ogafete osie ka ogiri.

Ritualistic afonja king heart eating cannibals, lazy lots that blv ritual gives money, kill ya selves idiats. Cowards and lazy "owoda owomida" touts, deranged and condemned yahoo fraudsters, fetish and devilish jealous stricken bunch of ugly baboonish looking oblong headed apes with tiger whisker faces. Smellos and pigs from Ibadan and ogbomosho ghettos, ritualistic devils from osun and Ogun harvesting human oragans for useless ritual, dirty and smelling piglets wondering about with cheap baby lace materials. I spit on afonjamudeens, stinking bastards.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
MarsianAbraham:
pot calling kettle black. i've witnessed on several ocassions Igbos fighting to death bcus of chicken change. if u go to apo in abuja regularly u'll know what am saying. and thats even small.

I know what I'm saying,If you're Yoruba,you better be careful because your brothers are on ritual killing spree so as to cushion the effects of the recession Nigeria is plunged into.Y ou guys really don't value yourselves,that's why you waste your lives just to satisfy your urge for quick and easy money.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by sayisayi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

We don't need to tribalise this issue, it needs to be properly addressed.

I can see some people already booking space, hopefully, they have useful information to pass rather than some tribalistic comments.

I'm already seeing tribal comments, why must tribalise everything for God's sake?
grin grin grin

Your brother has accommodated your head and your fingers are here writing gibberish!!!! Receive sense abeg

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by sayisayi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you are the worse hypocrite of them all, now that it has to do with your skull minning brothers,see you have become sensible, I am not igbo,but i fear you skull minners more . I remember you this fool trolled my former moniker for days , tribalistic nitiwit. I hereby donate your head to your brothers for rituals

SEE FINISHING.. grin .....you are now the YEKENI of Nairaland
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by harriet412(f): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
I think you quoted the wrong person sir.
I'm not a tribalist and I condemn it in my own little way.
Good morning sir.

Sharrap ur mouth undecided
u dis tribalistic bigot

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
harriet412:

Sharrap ur mouth undecided

u dis tribalistic bigot
Who's this?
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by harriet412(f): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Who's this?
Someone that hates hypocrites. angry
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Kingkelly44: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Na dem oo,them no dey take eye see head..
Ndi ofe mmanu

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
harriet412:

Someone that hates hypocrites. angry
Really?

Anyway, I'm a human being and may I know what you are? grin
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by akigbemaru: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

We don't need to tribalise this issue, it needs to be properly addressed.

I can see some people already booking space, hopefully, they have useful information to pass rather than some tribalistic comments.

I'm already seeing tribal comments, why must tribalise everything for God's sake?
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by harriet412(f): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Really?

Anyway, I'm a human being and may I know what you are? grin

oh! So you know you're an hypocrite and being humàn is now ur silly excuse as to y u are oneundecided

Can you please do us a favour and stop polluting our cyberspace with ur tribal comment and stop advocating for what you're not.

I'm human too
tongue
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by naninwa007: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
the hand of God is at work, first boko haram bombing their fellow tribe now AFONJA Head-Hunting their own ppl, soon YORUBA and HAUSA land will turn to ghost nation and there won't be need for agitation again, so let's stop bashing them just grab ur popcorn and enjoy the show. To any AFONJA that will quote me just be careful because ur head might be next victim of ur tribe killing spree

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
harriet412:

oh! So you know you're an hypocrite and being humàn is now ur silly excuse as to y u are oneundecided

Can you please do us a favour and stop polluting our cyberspace with ur tribal comment and stop advocating for what you're not.

I'm human too
tongue

But Nnamdi Kanu said otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Police Arrest Father And Son Who Specialize In Shop Breaking And Theft / Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers / Get N2.5m Reward For Identifying Killers Of Military Men In Abia — Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.