Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings (21599 Views)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / Return Of Badoo Ritual Killings In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Jj222(f): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
let us pray dat all this will stop. is not only Yoruba's dat live in Lagos.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by harriet412(f): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
But Nnamdi Kanu said otherwise.
[b]I'm not biafran[\b] and I don't support inciteful comments undecided

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
harriet412:

[b]I'm not biafran[\b] and I don't support inciteful comments undecided

How should that be any of my biz?

Will you get outta my mention?

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

We don't need to tribalise this issue, it needs to be properly addressed.

I can see some people already booking space, hopefully, they have useful information to pass rather than some tribalistic comments.

I'm already seeing tribal comments, why must tribalise everything for God's sake?
I had to go through some of ur previous comments, and I was disappointed!

Nairaland has been destroyed by tribalism
!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
I had to go through some of ur previous comments, and I was disappointed!

Nairaland has been destroyed by tribalism
!
Exactly, this good interactive has been destroyed by so many tribalists. We need to stop this tribalism.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by DanielPop(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2017
For the past few months, residents of Osogbo, the state capital, have lived in constant fear over the growing cases of missing persons and ritual killings.

Skull Harvesting season by skull farmers.... lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Sterope(f): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is not going to get you Biafrasmiley

Lightening:

And they are calling themselves sophisticated? Who else noticed that all the names of the suspects are Yoruba Muslims. Hausa Muslims kill in defence of Islam, Yoruba Muslims kill for ritual. Smh
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
nyben4eva:

I know what I'm saying,If you're Yoruba,you better be careful because your brothers are on ritual killing spree so as to cushion the effects of the recession Nigeria is plunged into.Y ou guys really don't value yourselves,that's why you waste your lives just to satisfy your urge for quick and easy money.
likewise u Igbos. Anambra shooting is another add-on confirmation. Igbo man fit roast him father bcus of money. Beta watch ur back too. grin
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
madapcmod:

Ibi dagwukwagi! Nkita lachgi anya ma mpa gi ! Amadioha kugbuo gi . ajo nnunu amosu dagbuo gi na ezina uno gi. AFO tokwa gi. Ewu ofe mmanu. Ng.bati ngb.ati ezi bida. Anyinya igwe kugbuo gi. Imoka kuo gi ngwulo, ngene kochiegi ike, ozu nwuru anwu na aga ije.

Ndi muo machie gi nti efulufu ofe mmanu ezi ofia, ogafete osie ka ogiri.

Ritualistic afonja king heart eating cannibals, lazy lots that blv ritual gives money, kill ya selves idiats. Cowards and lazy "owoda owomida" touts, deranged and condemned yahoo fraudsters, fetish and devilish jealous stricken bunch of ugly baboonish looking oblong headed apes with tiger whisker faces. Smellos and pigs from Ibadan and ogbomosho ghettos, ritualistic devils from osun and Ogun harvesting human oragans for useless ritual, dirty and smelling piglets wondering about with cheap baby lace materials. I spit on afonjamudeens, stinking bastards.
all thanks to the "afonja" who brought phone to Nigeria,which is why chipmunks like u have it. another big thanks to the afonja who created nairaland and allowed mor.ons with knocked brains to use it and spill tras.shes.go through all wat u typed, u'll realise ur near zero IQ. You are a lackadaisical scum balloon.I think u should work on ur composure, bcus wit the way ure going u cannot survive out here. Ure just below average.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by fratermathy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Criminalize Alfa As A Trade,Arrest All The Traditional Rulers They Are Abating It,Throw Them Into Prison They Are all Yoruba Muslims Then Declare The Whole South West A Caliphate

Bring Down One of D Emirs To Rule It....

An Isoko man that hates Yorubas! How laughable!

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by mamato(f): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2017
I once lived in Osogbo, I now remember one jobless muslim guy that lived in one abandoned building at the back of our shop and always being visited by big alhajis. Whenever I go there to draw water from the well, I see hundreds of cigarette sticks at the back of the house. I suspected him to be a kidnapper but i was so naive to report him. That was in 2012. Thank God I left with my head in tack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Police Arrest Father And Son Who Specialize In Shop Breaking And Theft / Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers / Get N2.5m Reward For Identifying Killers Of Military Men In Abia — Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.