Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings (21592 Views)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / Return Of Badoo Ritual Killings In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Cubeet2: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Apawicked:
Afonjas are naturally evil.

That's the reason Oduduwa was thrown from the sky without a parachute.
He Landed with his head, that is why they are Cone headed.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

We don't need to tribalise this issue, it needs to be properly addressed.

I can see some people already booking space, hopefully, they have useful information to pass rather than some tribalistic comments.

I'm already seeing tribal comments, why must tribalise everything for God's sake?

You? Evil Personified? You people think you are smart right?

A time will come when it will become so toxic that nobody will see air to breathe on this forum.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2017
muller101:
next Prince pls with issues concerning tribalism u are the King in that aspect . grin
I think you quoted the wrong person sir.

I'm not a tribalist and I condemn it in my own little way.

Good morning sir.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by neoclassical: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Afonjas have deserted this thread, if it had anything to do with IPod, the thread would have reached 10 pages. Hypocritical eweducious and amalaistic elements from the fetish WASTE

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by jfleece(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Swift actions should be taken against such barbarity...
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by JaffyJoe(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Blame the G-Boys with zero chill.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by jfleece(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2017
neoclassical:
Afonjas have deserted this thread, if it had anything to do with IPod, the thread would have reached 10 pages. Hypocritical eweducious and amalaistic elements from WASTE.
guy u funny Sha... Laughing hard.

7 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2017
ExcelNG:

You? Evil Personified? You people think you are smart right?

A time will come when it will become so toxic that nobody will see air to breathe on this forum.
Bro, stop insulting me for the wrong reason because by that, you already violating a rule of this forum.

Fyi, I condemn anything related to tribalism in my own little way.

Good morning and happy Sunday.

How was Sunday service? Plenty rice & chicken.

Cheers.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Can't even understand what is the duty of our security agencies.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

I can see some people already booking space, hopefully, they have useful information to pass rather than some tribalistic comments.

I'm already seeing tribal comments, why must tribalise everything for God's sake?
you are the worse hypocrite of them all, now that it has to do with your skull minning brothers,see you have become sensible, I am not igbo,but i fear you skull minners more . I remember you this fool trolled my former moniker for days , tribalistic nitwit. I hereby donate your head to your brothers for rituals

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by zionmade1: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

You see, this is the second time I'm quoting you today regarding tribal comment, let's not be making every thing a tribal issue.
i feel like going back to church for a testimony.
I need to shoot 10 bullets into the air
Is dis nextprince? or was ur moniker compromised? or is it because its the yorubas we are talking of now?
i hate tribalism but if ur preaching comes up only wen it has to do with the yorubas shove it into ur nostrils

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you are the worse hypocrite of them all, now that it has to do with your skull minning brothers,see you you have become sensible, I am not igbo,but i fear you skull minners more . I remember you this fool trolled my former moniker for days , tribalistic nitiwit. I hear by donate your head to your brothers for rituals
Bro, I hope you know the emboldened runs contrary to a rule of this forum.

However, stop mistaking me for someone else, I condemn tribalism in my own little ways.

Good morning.

Cheers.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

see this mumu as if you were not among those useless tribalist on nairaland

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by muller101(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Good morning sir.
don't worry I will still catch u it's just a matter of time u will go back to ur default settings.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
zionmade1:

i feel like going back to church for a testimony.
I need to shoot 10 bullets into the air
Is dis nextprince? or was ur moniker compromised? or is it because its the yorubas we are talking of now?
i hate tribalism but if ur preaching comes up only wen it has to do with the yorubas shove it into ur nostrils
You must be mistaking me for someone else.

Good morning.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
see this mumu as if you were not among those useless tribalist on nairaland
I'm not among sir. Pls stop insulting me sir.

Good morning.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by zionmade1: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

You must be mistaking me for someone else.

Good morning.
hahahahahahahaha
Dont worry am not here for digging. but all through ur 124 pages of NL u should be crowned the greatest NL tribalist/tribal induced hatefilled personality of all time.
but who says u cannot change anyway

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by doublewisdom: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
This is serious o. Say no to Osogbo headhunters!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by buffalowings: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Aregbe

And bad news angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by FemiMaduka(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

You should be very ashamed of yourself. Bloody hypocrite

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by prodigy24: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
afonja ayam coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by prodigy24: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
a gonna
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by prodigy24: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin grin[center][/center] grin angry grin grin
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
zionmade1:

hahahahahahahaha
Dont worry am not here for digging. but all through ur 124 pages of NL u should be crowned the greatest NL tribalist/tribal induced hatefilled personality of all time.
but who says u cannot change anyway
You must have been viewing my comments with a predetermined mind set.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by lastmaster(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.

look at this bloody hypocrite, because it's your kinsmen now , so we should maintain decorum. But, if its the Igbos, you will start masturbating like a demented dog all over the thread. May something greater than Rick Ross fall on you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Bro, I hope you know the emboldened runs contrary to a rule of this forum.

However, stop mistaking me for someone else, I condemn tribalism in my own little ways.

Good morning.

Cheers.
shut up there,its sis not bro, ode,i know you are only talking from the both sides of your mouth like the true slimmy back stabbing yoruba you are. I know you very well, and i am sure you will remember my moniker when i tell you ,except you choose to have selective amnesia. There is nothing to cheer about you ,one of the grand patrons of tribalism on this forum. But surprisingly folks like you get away with it and claim victim when the table turns on you.nonsense and ingredients. Your yeye dey stink and even God can smell your hypocrisy from heaven cos It stinks so bad,mteeeeeew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by zionmade1: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

You must have been viewing my comments with a predetermined mind set.
ok u win
but i saved this page for reference purposes
I will be glad if u maintain ur "say no to tribalism"
mynd44 please is there any prize for people who are against tribalism on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2017
FemiMaduka:
You should be very ashamed of yourself. Bloody hypocrite

Bro, let's condemn what is wrong and stop attaching ethnic/tribal coloration to everything.

Are you by any chance suggesting those practices are in the good interest of Nigeria?

Good morning sir.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Good morning sir.

I need a good tape to measure the horizontal extension of your nose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by Igboesika: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Smh for this forum. A lot of comments against skull miners have been deleted but if it's the other way round, they will leave it.

Anyways, everybody knows it's their daily business.
Skull mining !!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2017
zionmade1:

ok u win
but i saved this page for reference purposes
I will be glad if u maintain ur "say no to tribalism"
mynd44 please is there any prize for people who are against tribalism on this forum?

Pls let's say no to tribalism.

I will also periodically check your comments in this regard.

Good morning sir.
Re: Tension In Osogbo Over Rising Cases Of Missing Persons, Ritual Killings by nextprince: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
gbosaa:

I need a good tape to measure the horizontal extension of your nose.
Bro, why?

Good morning sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ / Katsina Police Arrest Father And Son Who Specialize In Shop Breaking And Theft / Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.