Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North (1952 Views)

Igbos Residing Arnd Okota Fear 4 Their Lives As OPC Allegedly Threatens Reprisal / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / Hausa Ultimatum To Igbos Residing In The North; My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by kettykin: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Unbehalf of concerned igbos living in the diaspora and outside the North i hereby open up an intellectual debate for the rescue of igbos living in the North on or before October 1 2017. This is inline with similar operations (operation Entebbe ) organised by the Jews to rescue the jewsih people trapped in Uganda from 3 Jul 1976 – 4 Jul 1976.

The plans will include the evacuation of igbos from an impending genocide in the northern hot spots,
The resettlement the the evacuated igbos in the East with a means of susteinance .
The filing and persecution of those whose states will be involved in the looting of porperty adn destruction of the belongings of igbos in the North .
The documentation of the events of October 2017 so that future generations of igbos will be wiser

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
I hereby declare it open despite the fact that I am a foe. Happy deliberations! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by whitebeard(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oga u are not Igbo's jare u are now Israelites, come and carry your people and be going to isreal, leave Nigerian's land pls...

3 Likes

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by simplyhonest(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
there is no need... no genocide will happen in this country... we are for peace...
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by abdallah9566(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Crazy set of fiful
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by GuyWise(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
My advice for the igbos living in the north is; They relocate and any property that is not movable should be razed to earth, shitima and abok.i idiots will not eat where they did not sow.

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Scholes007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Relax... O na-Abu ahu uka ahu osisa ya. When the time comes events will speak for itself. Who knows it could be a very good tool...
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Stricker321: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
The MB have dissociated themselves from the arewa youths. Personally I feel we should be more concerned about Igbo's in the core north.

My advise is that all women and children return first for a start.

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by asorocker: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stricker321:
The MB have dissociated themselves from the arewa youths. Personally I feel we should be more concerned about Igbo's in the core north.

My advise is that all women and children return first for a start.

We have to work ways of assisting the returnees to settle down and have a means of sustenance in the East
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by asorocker: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
The op is right this thread Is timely, if igbos had contingent plans in the 60s the civil war would have been a walk over
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by PDJT: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
-No sensible Igbo person live in that dirty, dangerous, terror infested Islamic enclave.

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Scholes007(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
asorocker:

We have to work ways of assisting the returnees to settle down and have a means of sustenance in the East
As much as I acknowledge this Ipob political influence, I think they are very irrational in some of their actions . I thought they would have championed the Invest east mantra but no they went awry.
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Scholes007:
As much as I acknowledge this Ipob political influence, I think they are very irrational in some of their actions . I thought they would have championed the Invest east mantra but no they went awry.

God bless you. Igbos need to build the east first before seeking for secession. But well, what do I know?
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by PapaBrowne(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2017
The post you have up there is the number one reason I'm very disappointed in Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

You start a movement and your movement is growing. You want to secede. You say you want it peacefully.

But you have your people in millions residing in other parts of the country. And you know thier lives and property would be endangered. But you make no plans for thier safety. You make no attempt to even encourage thier preparation to return.

Instead you call them fools for daring to call for restraint.

There are over 10 million Ibos living outside the South East. If only 1 million move back, do you have any idea the economic catastrophe that would result?

IPOB needs an intellectual wing. Building a new nation is not about carrying a flag. No plans. No visions. Nothing. Just give us referendum.

5 Likes

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by laudate: 12:23am On Aug 06, 2017
PapaBrowne:
The post you have up there is the number one reason I'm very disappointed in Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

You start a movement and your movement is growing. You want to secede. You say you want it peacefully.

But you have your people in millions residing in other parts of the country. And you know thier lives and property would be endangered. But you make no plans for thier safety. You make no attempt to even encourage thier preparation to return.

There are over 10 million Ibos living outside the South East. If only 1 million move back, do you have any idea the economic catastrophe that would result?

IPOB needs an intellectual wing. Building a new nation is not about carrying a flag. No plans. No visions. Nothing. Just give us referendum.

Point of correction. sad Nnamdi Kanu wants to secede, but he never wanted to do so peacefully, initially. undecided He deployed hate speech against other ethnic groups, and even sought for weapons from Igbo people in diaspora.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShN78IljlC0

5 Likes

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by nedu666: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2017
kettykin:
Unbehalf of concerned igbos living in the diaspora and outside the North i hereby open up an intellectual debate for the rescue of igbos living in the North on or before October 1 2017. This is inline with similar operations (operation Entebbe ) organised by the Jews to rescue the jewsih people trapped in Uganda from 3 Jul 1976 – 4 Jul 1976.

The plans will include the evacuation of igbos from an impending genocide in the northern hot spots,
The resettlement the the evacuated igbos in the East with a means of susteinance .
The filing and persecution of those whose states will be involved in the looting of porperty adn destruction of the belongings of igbos in the North .
The documentation of the events of October 2017 so that future generations of igbos will be wiser
they dont need any rescue. you cannot rescue foolish people. if after the event of 66 and subsequent riots an igbo man is still in the north. it tells u a set of people dat hve learnt notin. we cannot b blackmailed because of stupid igbos up north. ipod or no ipod. d lives of igbos up north will always b used to blackmail the igbo man. so its better they relocate for good or b killed for good.
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Opakan2: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Go back home and let zoo have peace.. na by force?

4 Likes

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by nedu666: 12:51am On Aug 06, 2017
PapaBrowne:

oga simple question are igbos living in the east less human than those outside. ipob or no ipob. igbos up north hve no business there considering all d riots

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by cjrane: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2017
kettykin:

I hope we can refer to this thread in the future and say, this is what was warned about Fulani intentions before darkness fell and erased Nigeria from the map of the world.

I hope the future generation of Igbo will not be teased, cajoled or persuaded to go back to northern Nigeria and begin investing their life savings no matter how rich they think they are. They should learn from Africa's richest man Aliko Dangote who is a Fulani but keeps his wealth clearly outside the land of people he considers his enemies, even when those people are his biggest customers buying all his products.

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 06, 2017
GuyWise:
My advice for the igbos living in the north is; They relocate and any property that is not movable should be razed to earth, shitima and abok.i idiots will not eat where they did not sow.
Even if they leave the houses standing, they will be run down in less than a year. No need to burn anything.
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by ReubenE(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2017
PapaBrowne:

God bless you for the above
I have special love for people that think and even more for those that separate themselves from what they say.

Intellectual angle is seriously lacking in this agitation.
I wonder if the northerners decide to go dark, what will be the fate of the millions of innocent Ibos over there.

Nnamdi Kanu should go back to the drawing board. He needs to expand his horizon.

I'm beginning to think Kanu did not envision this new dimension this agitation has taken.
The thing started like play.....he must be thinking now

3 Likes

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by kettykin: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2017
abdallah9566:
Crazy set of fiful

I want to clarify my self for the sake posterity, I am not advocating Igbo's should chicken out from the North, all I am advocating is how to help those that needed help to relocate.
Let the North bring it on let me see how Hausa and Fulani will defeat igbos in a full fledged war without foreign collaboration. The north is starting a journey of no return .

My prayers is that Britain, Russia, Egypt, the middle belt will back out of this or remain neutral.
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by SHAKABOOM: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Hahahahaha! Afonjas have bin crying more than the bereaved ever since..Una wan put ibos for fear ad panic mode by faya by force. cheesy but dem no gree shake.
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by ZombieTAMER: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2017
simplyhonest:
there is no need... no genocide will happen in this country... we are for peace...
keep dreaming while the country is dying
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by simplyhonest(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
keep dreaming while the country is dying
I will keep dreaming because I AM A TOUGH MINDED OPTIMIST
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Eastfield1: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

God bless you. Igbos need to build the east first before seeking for secession. But well, what do I know?
thank for the advice.
we will take ur advice into consideration after we are gone from nigeria
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Yyeske(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Did you just say 10million when Kano alone harbours 3-4.million Igbos.. FYI, we have about 70% of our population living outside Igboland.
Try insert the referendum into the constitution before requesting for it because Nigeria can't give you what it doesn't have

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Yyeske(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Hahahahaha! Afonjas have bin crying more than the bereaved ever since..Una wan put ibos for fear ad panic mode by faya by force. cheesy but dem no gree shake.
Afonja masturbator, what is your plan for our brothers returning in their millions in the next few weeks?
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Did you just say 10million when Kano alone harbours 3-4.million Igbos.. FYI, we have about 70% of our population living outside Igboland.
Try insert the referendum into the constitution before requesting for it because Nigeria can't give you what it doesn't have
oga ,must say you are wrong. it isn't possible to have 70% of the igbo population outside the east. Anambra, imo and Abia urban centres for one are densely populated .after the Lagos metropolitan area (comprising of Lagos and some parts of ogun) ,the emerging metropolitan centres in Nigeria is that of kano-kaduna, portharcourt-aba, anambra-delta and that of oyo axis.
people migrate out from the east because, the rate of population growth here is much greater than the rate enabling infrastructure are put in place (bad leadership is a factor ).
if as you claim, 30% of the igbo is domiciled outside igboland, then the igbo by far would be the biggest tribe in Nigeria based on the 2006 census figures.
Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2017
kettykin:

I want to clarify my self for the sake posterity, I am not advocating Igbo's should chicken out from the North, all I am advocating is how to help those that needed help to relocate.
Let the North bring it on let me see how Hausa and Fulani will defeat igbos in a full fledged war without foreign collaboration. The north is starting a journey of no return .

My prayers is that Britain, Russia, Egypt, the middle belt will back out of this or remain neutral.

If you are banking on Britain, russia Egypt or the whole of Nigeria to back down then you are on a long thing. Igbos need to go back home and rebuild the place while replacing nnamdi as the head honcho of this agitation. You need a certain intellectual zest to maneuver your way through negotiations for secession. The insults and lack of constructive engagement won't do it. It is evident from the inception of the agitation that the igbos are not serious about the whole thing hence the slow pace of progress in the actualisation of Biafra. Think and invest east!

1 Like

Re: Marshall Plan For Igbos Residing In The North by dudebuck: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

I beg to differ, FG built other places, and we should build our place with our money. Laughable! With the emasculated economy, lack any working seaport, lack of good Federal roads etc, how so you expect it to be built? If we are to develope all these things ourselves, then there is no need remaining in Nigeria, so now we cannot develop these thing because of Nigeria, and we have to develop them before we leave Nigeria, it doesn't make any sense! It is like the chicken and the egg, which one comes first. Instead let us do like the Jews did. We don't need to wait till all the goody goodies are there before we leave, because we will wait till forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbo Elites Have Woken From Their Slumber - Nnamdi Kanu / Igbos Want Presidency But They Cant Agree On A Candidate... / Why You Should Vote For Buhari If He Decides To Contest 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.