Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Trending Pictures Of Couples Who Wed After 8years - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Trending Pictures Of Couples Who Wed After 8years (547 Views)

Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Pictures Of Couples Who Wed After 8years by kamatofeelz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
When James Habuh-Rajan met Faith Ogbodo, some about 8 years ago (I can't guarantee the exact accuracy here, but trust me it isn't less), we all thought it was just one of those everyday "friendships" common among youths of their age, little did we know that this was a different story, one leading directly to the aisle.

Being each other's first loves, at first, it was just a relationship between two naive, shy people but it's beautiful to see how much they've grown with each other. I can boldly say they've formed a formidable team, a partnership!

Thought Love like this was just for the movies... Hollywood, telemundo or zeeworld. But this is Naija, and surprisingly I am a witness to the genuine love shared between these two. Some foreign religion says "the soul selects it's own" based on shared connection from a former existence. I'm inclined to believe that, looking at these two. Believe me when I say Yes! They were made for each other. Theirs was a divine arrangement.

In the time I've known these two, they stand as a picturesque representation of true love.

So this is a tribute to two of the best people I know, may you continue to find happiness in the arms of each other as you embark on this awesome journey together come 12-08-2017 (although you make it look pretty easy already)...

Cheers! Have a happy married life!

Re: Trending Pictures Of Couples Who Wed After 8years by kamatofeelz(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
more

Re: Trending Pictures Of Couples Who Wed After 8years by vivypretty(f): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
beautiful.after 8yrs and she looks like that . .cool.
Re: Trending Pictures Of Couples Who Wed After 8years by kamatofeelz(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

Queen Abigail Joshua, Face Of Eventnews Africa 2017 Releases First Photoshoot / Establishing And Strengthening Farmer Organizations Course / Biker Carnival 2017 - Calabar, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.