Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. (1547 Views)

Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. by keenness: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
obisco4u:
Biko my people where was Jesus the savior when Garri was saving ordinary Nigerians and Bet9ja was saving youths from being broke? Where was Jesus when ASSU NASU SASSU declared strike? Abeg na who save for 9ja. I've had enough.
He was there making ways for his children where there seems to be no way, he was there feeding thousands of souls who put their trust in him. See, you dont share out of the countribution of an association u dont belong to. Come to Jesus and u will see that he provides. Stop looking from afar judging what u do not understand.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. by mabea: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2017
keenness:
Awesome, u should likewise know the children of Israel were not saved in the Name of Moses, Moses was not crucified for them. God used Moses to DELIVER them from the Land of captivity, Egypt, God himself by His mighty hand and outreached arm delivered the children of isreal. You should also know that he did not reached the promised land because of a little sin. In the name of Jesus is salvation of soul and whosoever believe in him shall be saved that's it. God himself has exalted him and gave him a name that is above every other name. Jesus overcame sin, he also overcame the world, he died and resurected in him alone is salvation.
I thinku got me wrong. I was only indicating that Jesus is both saviour and prophet.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. by keenness: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2017
mabea:
I thinku got me wrong. I was only indicating that Jesus is both saviour and prophet.
I never contracdicted that, he does prophecy, he is also a teacher, preacher, but above all, he is the Saviour. If anyone does not know Jesus as a saviour, the person does not belong to him and the kingdom of the Father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 / Ogbe Ate / The United States And Britain In Bible Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.