Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Help A Brother To Squat With You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Brother To Squat With You (1630 Views)

How Do I / I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos / How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother To Squat With You by gbengaoyeladun(m): 3:07am On Aug 06, 2017
hello nl. To whom it may concerns. I really need you people help. I am just looking for somebody that will help me to be living with him. The brother that am staying with is about to marry now in our face me and slap u apartment.we are three that is living in that house but the other one have gone due to the issue of the marriage. I am hereby plead to everyone that can hear me please to help me. I am in Agodo in ikotun. I want area like agodo. Ejigbo. Isolo.ikotun
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by ahnie: 4:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Ain't you scared of skull miners.....you even have choice preference of areas.

grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Na wa oh, someone living in face me I slap you wants to marry? and give birth to children in that same place shocked

Lord Have Mercy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by EfemenaXY: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:
hello nl. To whom it may concerns. I really need you people help. I am just looking for somebody that will help me to be living with him. The brother that am staying with is about to marry now in our face me and slap u apartment.we are three that is living in that house but the other one have gone due to the issue of the marriage. I am hereby plead to everyone that can hear me please to help me. I am in Agodo in ikotun. I want area like agodo. Ejigbo. Isolo.ikotun

Are you looking to be a co-tennant?

Or you're looking for somewhere to live free of charge?
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by gbengaoyeladun(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Are you looking to be a co-tennant?

Or you're looking for somewhere to live free of charge?
anyone please if the amount is not much for me to bear
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by SmellingAnus(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
ahnie:
Ain't you scared of skull miners.....you even have choice preference of areas.

grin
same person as Angelahnie grin?
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hope you don't make it to front page? "Ritualist kills young man in Lagos(Graphic pics!!)"
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by AngelAhnie(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
same person as Angelahnie grin?
Nope dear
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by gbengaoyeladun(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
anybody to help me please
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:
anybody to help me please

Lucasbalo, I know you have a house in ikeja - off Toyin Street. Could you atleast give this guy your BQ since all your family are based in Amerika? grin cheesy grin

And If you cannot help, could you atleast wire me $12,000 so that I can help this young man secure a room-self contain at Ikotun or Egbeda? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by Lucasbalo(m): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Put him up in your 10 bedroom mansion in ijebu ode GRA.
Zoharariel:

Lucasbalo, I know you have a house in ikeja - off Toyin Street. Could you atleast give this guy your BQ since all your family are based in Amerika? grin cheesy grin

And If you cannot help, could you atleast wire me $12,000 so that I can help this young man secure a room-self contain at Ikotun or Egbeda? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by gbengaoyeladun(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
abi oo my brother
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by NairalandSARS: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Put him up in your 10 bedroom mansion in ijebu ode GRA.

Zoharariel:

lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by Henitan24(f): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
how I wish I can help but you've preference
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by gbengaoyeladun(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
i dont mind ma
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by Nukualofa: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
gbengaoyeladun:
i dont mind ma
Do you work? What type of work do you do?
Re: Help A Brother To Squat With You by gbengaoyeladun(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
i do work but the work that am doing i dont like it because is not fetching me much

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Pre-wedding Photos On Social Media So Common These Days? / P / How do you fing true happiness in marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.