Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (33472 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by 40kobo77: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
You lack sense. Those that brought Christianity to us laughs at us when they see us going to church.

Go and improve on your written english was what he meant.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Jabioro:
You have not answer what you started ...and moreover why is your brother killing himself for he doesn't concerned him...
Those that brought Christianity to us call us ignorant people when they see us carrying our Bible to church. My brother knows what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Jabioro: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Those that brought Christianity to us call us ignorant people when they see us carrying our Bible to church. My brother knows what he is talking about.
The people bear no name..or forgot their name.. mba?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:

Go and improve on your written english was what he meant.
If you misbehave, I'll use my primitive native language to write.

Those that brought Christianity to us call us fools when they see us carrying our Bible to church.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Jabioro:
The people bear no name..or forgot their name.. mba?
Are you the one who brought Christianity to wherever you are?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by MyNewJackeT: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2017
IshaqAyinde:
Confused pple

Have you wondered why the Jews call him Yeshua?

Secondly there's no alphabet Letter "J" in either Hebrew or Greek which the Bible was written in, so where did you get the Jesus name from.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Jabioro: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Are you the one who brought Christianity to wherever you are?
Have forgot to answer the simple question I did ask you? If you're asking me if I am the one brought it Nigeria, if it is not me, is going to be your fraudulent people that would take out of me or the nation as whole..
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Go get sense.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Jabioro:
Have forgot to answer the simple question I did ask you? If you're asking me if I am the one brought it Nigeria, if it is not me, is going to be your fraudulent people that would take out of me or the nation as whole..
Go get sense

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by koropotopoto: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
omenka:
"Confam"! 100% Potor Yoot. smiley
[/s]
Shatap
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Yyeske(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Brainwashing and its after effects at work.
What's my own sef, some already pray in Nnamdi kanu's name and we did not beat them

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Brainwashing and its after effects at work.
What's my own sef, some already pray in Nnamdi kanu's name and we did not beat them
Who brain washed who? I'm more Christian and religious than all of you but those who brought Christianity to you refuse to go to church with me when I ask them to follow me.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by lereinter(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2017
the way this igbos have been displaying stupidity since 2015
it seems they are cursed....

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2017
lereinter:
the way this igbos have been displaying stupidity since 2015
it seems they are cursed....
Eternal fool.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Yyeske(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Who brain washed who? I'm more Christian and religious than all of you but those who brought Christianity to you refuse to go to church with me when I ask them to follow me.
Who be dis? We were shown a man displaying his belief and he has a right to do so and you are here bleating like a goat

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Sanchez01: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Have you wondered why the Jews call him Yeshua?

Secondly there's no alphabet Letter "J" in either Hebrew or Greek which the Bible was written in, so where did you get the Jesus name from.

Meaning & History

English form of Ιησους (Iesous), which was the Greek form of the Aramaic name יֵשׁוּעַ (Yeshu'a). Yeshu'a is itself a contracted form of Yehoshu'a (see JOSHUA). Yeshua ben Yoseph, better known as Jesus Christ, was the central figure of the New Testament and the source of the Christian religion. The four gospels state that he was the son of God and the Virgin Mary who fulfilled the Old Testament prophecies of the Messiah. He preached for three years before being crucified in Jerusalem.

OTHER LANGUAGES/CULTURES:
Yeshua (Ancient Aramaic), Essa, Isa, Issa,

Yushua (Arabic), Josu (Basque),

Iesous (Biblical Greek), Yehoshua,

Yeshua (Biblical Hebrew), Iesus,

Iosue (Biblical Latin), Jozua (Dutch),

Joshua (English), Josué (French),

Xesús (Galician), Iokua (Hawaiian),

Yehoshua (Hebrew), Józsua (Hungarian),

Giosuè (Italian), Josué (Portuguese),

Jesús, Josué, Chucho, Chus, Chuy (Spanish),

İsa (Turkish)

https://www.behindthename.com/name/jesus

Other questions you'd love to ask?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rizstar: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Who be dis? We were shown a man displaying his belief and he has a right to do so and you are here bleating like a goat
I don't pity stupid people. I always hit them hard. kindly gerara here now.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by MyNewJackeT: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

Meaning & History

English form of Ιησους (Iesous), which was the Greek form of the Aramaic name יֵשׁוּעַ (Yeshu'a). Yeshu'a is itself a contracted form of Yehoshu'a (see JOSHUA). Yeshua ben Yoseph, better known as Jesus Christ, was the central figure of the New Testament and the source of the Christian religion. The four gospels state that he was the son of God and the Virgin Mary who fulfilled the Old Testament prophecies of the Messiah. He preached for three years before being crucified in Jerusalem.

OTHER LANGUAGES/CULTURES:
Yeshua (Ancient Aramaic), Essa, Isa, Issa,

Yushua (Arabic), Josu (Basque),

Iesous (Biblical Greek), Yehoshua,

Yeshua (Biblical Hebrew), Iesus,

Iosue (Biblical Latin), Jozua (Dutch),

Joshua (English), Josué (French),

Xesús (Galician), Iokua (Hawaiian),

Yehoshua (Hebrew), Józsua (Hungarian),

Giosuè (Italian), Josué (Portuguese),

Jesús, Josué, Chucho, Chus, Chuy (Spanish),

İsa (Turkish)

https://www.behindthename.com/name/jesus

Other questions you'd love to ask?

I don't believe that website, have you read the Torah?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ApexPredator: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2017
White "Jesus" is nothing but a eurocentric myth. The 12 tribes of Israel are Black and "Jesus" was Black.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Yyeske(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
I don't pity stupid people. I always hit them hard. kindly gerara here now.
And don't ever in your miserable life quote me again, you are too small to engage me
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Sanchez01: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I don't believe that website, have you read the Torah?
The Torah is the center reference of Judaism and last I checked, I don't practice Judaism. So why on God's earth would I read it?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2017
angel Michelle, am ready come and destroy this world, jare lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ivolt: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2017
"Jewish" state of Biafra loading.....
The christians are about to become endangered.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by BBBlaze: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Dis guy must be high with some south eastern weeds!!! grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by kevoh(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Kikikiki... grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Benekruku(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Very true!

Jesus is just a Middle-East god like Sango, Ogun, Amadioha, Obatala, Esu and the likes.

They were just fortunate to have propagated the religion into other countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by kollinpowel(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbo tutu at work.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by plessis: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
He's apparently right.... Worshipping the picture of a man somewhere in South America or middle east....

Africa needs to go back to our indigenous beliefs....
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by pezeji(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

Tomorrow they are Congolese.

Still waiting for them to claim to be descendants of Napoleon Bonaparte.

Now this one is claiming Jesus Christ,a confirmed Jew,is from the Greek Island.

I think this guy has started smoking some of those adulterated indomie made by his brothers.

While one Igbo man is talking thrash above me,another one below is hustling for likes.

You just have to love these Igbo guys.
dat guy smoked WADATA weed
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Many are mad but few are roaming the street.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by manikspears: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:

Shut up
Those that brought Christianity to us no longer practice it and most of the well developed countries know not whom Christ is.

So you are an idol worshipper too right?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Coldfeets: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Another attention seeking lost fellow.

Is it only me or doesn't this man strike a resemblance with the notorious Shekaw?

This man is very funny.

Can you imagine how he was saying the thing about how the holy spirit fücked the living daylight out of Mary before Jesus was conceived.

Funny man indeed!

But all the same, he might have a point there.

I have read somewhere that Jesus is actually a sort of anagram for the word Zeus.

Incidentally, Zeus is actually a Greek god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.