Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (33473 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Bimpe29: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
What's this for goodness sake? Blasphemy at its peak. Issa (Jesus) was never an idol.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Boss13: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2017
chimeee:
I don't agree with the man...but original name of Jesus is yeshua... that is his Hebrew name..his name while on earth..Jesus Christ is English translation

Aramaic not Hebrew - Yeshua was his Aramaic name

Whilst everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, I just wonder if we have actually contemplated logically on this - if the white men never invaded African communities and imposed their religious values, would we not continue with the religious/traditional beliefs of our ancestors? I have no issues with any religious belief, but I strongly believe that colonialism wiped out African traditions and whitewash our minds.

We are still struggling with this till today because we are yet to know who we are and also living our lives through the prism of the white man and his judgement.

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by kernel505: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

Tomorrow they are Congolese.

Still waiting for them to claim to be descendants of Napoleon Bonaparte.

Now this one is claiming Jesus Christ,a confirmed Jew,is from the Greek Island.

I think this guy has started smoking some of those adulterated indomie made by his brothers.

While one Igbo man is talking thrash above me,another one below is hustling for likes.

You just have to love these Igbo guys.

While other nations and tribes are sharing history of there ancestors, Waste is busy telling 21th century, they're descendant of one demon fallen from high heavens, Shame!.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ipobarecriminals: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
cool grin grin cheesy grin sad
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

I think this guy has started smoking some of those adulterated indomie made by his brothers.

While one Igbo man is talking thrash above me,another one below is hustling for likes.

cool
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

Directionless, blind and confused lots
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by codemaniacs: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2017
kk

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by SonofDevil: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2017
It seems Jonathan loss at the polls has affected so many igbos psychologically they now behave strange since 2015

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2017
That isn't Jesus. He is Cesare Borgia

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ogeodi(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
A deadly shooting has taken place inside a catholic church in Ozubulu in Anambra State. The shooting is said to have occurred during church service while worshipers were still inside the churchbuilding. The timing of the shooting incited is said to be this morning at about 9am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Mazeltovscotty(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Many are mad but few are roaming the street.
u mean Rizstar
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Immorttal: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
The truth is bitter expecially to brainwashed peeps. Jesus is a scam jare.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by muller101(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
I want be become a buddist monk
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by germaphobe(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
abeg make una no blame am. Sometimes stupidity gets ashame cus of how people always wanna patronise him.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Immorttal: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
kocvalour:
stupid fool speaking for himself..

me & my family and most Igbos believe in Jesus, the Son Of God.

Like if you also believe in Jesus!
what if you are the main fool for believing in a white man's lie

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by determinerman(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Chaioooooo..this man wants to make nameoooo..death go follo am soon

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by fablani(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2017
is now Igbo man but had it been a big achievement it will be a Nigerian. useless people
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Sagay212: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2017
SonofDevil:
It seems Jonathan loss at the polls has affected so many igbos psychologically they now behave strange since 2015

Jonathan's loss really destabilised them. They have been acting like mad people since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by parrotchick(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2017
it could be true. who drew that Jesus portrait? when did it surface and how re we sure that is really Jesus. same goes to the statue of Mary, she could be a goddess from old religion for all we know. all together, do not depend on man made/drawn images and pictures as item of worship. worship God in spirit and in truth. simples

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by SonofDevil: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Sagay212:

Jonathan's loss really destabilised them. They have been acting like mad people since 2015.

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by adenine02: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
kocvalour:

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Rondigee: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2017
You will soon die
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Munchen1(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2017
ogeodi:
A deadly shooting has taken place inside a catholic church in Ozubulu in Anambra State. The shooting is said to have occurred during church service while worshipers were still inside the churchbuilding. The timing of the shooting incited is said to be this morning at about 9am.

Please can u confirm if this is by Fulani herds men and how many casualties? This is why I support the man in the video. Africa would have been a better society without religion.
And the yahoo pastors are being secured with guns while members are deceived that holy spirit is protecting them.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:
Biafra the land of surprises

Biafra the land of no respect

Biafra the land of hustlers both legal and illegal ( majority illegal hustling)

Biafra the land of intolerance

Biafra the land of caste system( Where by Abia and Anambara are more superior than others)

Oo my Biafra when will you come to wipe our tears, we waited for you for so long.

And yet ur begging biafrans to stay with u in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2017
kocvalour:

The demographics is changing very very fast... People are dropping jesus n Christianity at an alarming rate in Nigeria/igbo land.

But bros Jesus is a white man.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Habibatuley23: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

Ahaa sebi you hear am no just say nah self opinionated Oo what he says its a fact pure one.....
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by adexdon(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
confusion
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by egbemaoguta(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eziokwu or whatever u called your self,for leaving your business or what u surpose to do spoiling Jesus name,may holly ghost thunder come from above and strike u down were ever u are in Jesus name...Amen
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by AKJA(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
AKJA:

Biafra - it will eventually transform into. What a total disaster that will become.
fk001:
Biafra the land of surprises

Biafra the land of no respect

Biafra the land of hustlers both legal and illegal ( majority illegal hustling)

Biafra the land of intolerance

Biafra the land of caste system( Where by Abia and Anambara are more superior than others)

Oo my Biafra when will you come to wipe our tears, we waited for you for so long.
biaFFRRAAUUD - it will eventually transform into. What a total disaster that will become.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by walls01: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:

Shut up
Those that brought Christianity to us no longer practice it and most of the well developed countries know not whom Christ is.

is this your fact about Christ non existence?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Habibatuley23: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
egbemaoguta:
Eziokwu or whatever u called your self,for leaving your business or what u surpose to do spoiling Jesus name,may holly ghost thunder come from above and strike u down were ever u are in Jesus name...Amen

keep deceiving yasef with yeye prayer
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by determinerman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Chaiiii...this man wants to make nameoooo..but death go follo am soon

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by lereinter(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Eternal fool.
and your father and mother too
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by synanza1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Shut up
Those that brought Christianity to us no longer practice it and most of the well developed countries know not whom Christ is.
you are really taking osogbo weed, now you can see it is not good for your health and it's killing your soul.
See the result I got in ur name below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicted Missing Airasia Flight QZ8501 / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.