Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli (21303 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli by deols(f): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
Salam alykum,
I know ishai is best observed b4 going to bed. If someone sleeps late @ around past 12 or 1 a.m. is it still valid to pray Ishai @ these time?

Abut Ba'di and Qabli, i know a lot of people are confused about the rulings. I need to be sure i am not. Pls I need someone to explain
Re: Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli by AbuZola3(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
I don't make long post, short and precise_

Yeah you can observe ur ishai late at night, the end of ishai is the coming out of fajr l.e within 4 to 5 A.m
some sahabas use to delay their ishai till late in the nite so that can pray nawafil i.e optional solat otherwise known as Nafila.

Qabli- is meant for reduction in solat e.g you forgot to recite an ayah after fatiha or u forgot to bow or prostrate.
How it is done: before you say the teslim to conclude the salam i.e salamu alaikum warahmatullah. You make two prostration then the tahiya and then d teslim i.e salama alaikum.

Ba adi is for the increment e.g 5 rakat etc.

How to do it: just two bow after salat, say tahiya and teslim i.e salamu alaikum

1 Like

Re: Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli by deols(f): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
Thank you so much. Do you say something special during the extra sujud 4 ba'ddi or qabli
Re: Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli by AbuZola3(m): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2010
Nope, just intention thats all
Re: Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli by deols(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
Shukran Jazeelan
Re: Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli by alimat2(f): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
@ Abuzola,

In the Qabli u wrote above it means that one have to say the tahiya twice
Re: Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli by FayeZik(f): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
Abu
Just wanna make sure I got this right.

The difference btwn the Qabli and the Ba'di is that - in Qabli you make two sujud after the tahiya of your salat but b4 the teslim, then another tahiya, then teslim.

In Ba'di you make two sujud after the teslim of your salat, then another tahiya and teslim.

1 Like

Re: Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli by deols(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
FayeZik:

Abu
Just wanna make sure I got this right.

The difference btwn the Qabli and the Ba'di is that - in Qabli you make two sujud after the tahiya of your salat but b4 the teslim, then another tahiya, then teslim.

In Ba'di you make two sujud after the teslim of your salat, then another tahiya and teslim.

this is exactly it

(1) (Reply)

Kano Suspends Eid-el-kabir Festivities Over COVID-19 / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.