Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? (15086 Views)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by ariesbull: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Finfadei:
I need to know.

The most effective in drawing God's blessing are

Hardwork
Positive mind
Charity
Love
Sincerity

Anuoth3r thing apart from these is a scam by pastors .... God needs your love and sincerity not your money or tithe.... God isn't broke neither is he a contractor that gives 10%

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by blackwhite001: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2017
after watching this video, u will believe in neymar jr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op_IgR91jtQ
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Tunby(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2017
none
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by koribobo: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2017
I go with tithe and seed sowing
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by noscarn91(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Sheep spotted , yahoo boy pastors go chop u tire, smh
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2017
When will you guys give up on this tithing of a thing.leave those u call gullible to their faith,instead channel your energy to face our incompetent govt

2 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by unitedsurv: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Gobhanky:
I give money to beggars
Helpless
Not pastors.
I spit on pastors faces
Deflate they tires
They nothing but scammers
Fuc all u pastors
Fuc all u scammers
o
well little wonder your type dont move forward in life my advice for you is to restrict your spitting to your people at home probably yur sibs and parents cause "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" cause if you do rag sef go dey pity you why your life worst pass dem own
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Mozarinia(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2017
None

God does not need your dollars or naira.

It is the Church that need it to do some runnings.

So, people should give to support the Church not to get blessed.

God blesses unconditionally...He blesses freely...He doesn't need your money to bless you.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by naxyrick: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Gobhanky:
I give money to beggars
Helpless
Not pastors.
I spit on pastors faces
Deflate they tires
They nothing but scammers
Fuc all u pastors
Fuc all u scammers
and you never knew you are touching the anointing since you can't hear your prophet(pastor) then how can you hear God pls my dear every man was assigned a man of God
calling all them scammers prove to me that you are a scammer and you believe every one is scammer but I want to tell you that 2000 note don't have fake because there is no original but 1000note have fake because there is original one so anywhere there is fake thing there is probably original thing pls try and discover yours

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by nobleblood: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2017
All this wrong teachings. Ehh! ..

This sounds like operant conditioning in pschology. Learning with promise of reward. I.e daddy say pass your exams and get a bike. So now juniour is more motivated. Not because passing exams will move him to the next class and one step closer to his "true goal" rather he is motivated because he wants to get a bike.

Many of us are like junior( child minds). We give not because we understand the responsibilty of making an impact in a troubled world. A world of endless killing destruction, hunger and poverty. We give rather because we want it back asap.its right, but its all wrong. we are adult now. We can no longer afford to do things because they appeal to our senses.paul said, when i was a child, i knew as a child. But when i became a man, i put aside childish things. Christainity first attempts to kill the flesh. So there is little " I" left in us.

If the priest on their part where to teach this message of the kingdom right. It ultimately would create a chain of responsibility. Endless chain of responsibity. And everybody knows no one wants to be responsible to others.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Making a vow has always done it for me. Your vow may not be money or material things, it may be a vow to openly testify, dedicate your life and all that...we just have to ensure we redeem it.

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Finfadei:
I need to know.

Work hard, be disciplined, innovative and don't pass on opportunities repeatedly.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2017
folakemigeh:
Tithing has been a miracle for me ever since i began tithing.

Well. I made a vow to continue to pay my tithe if God should give me a job in that particular year..

Just exactly one month after i prayed and made the vow, i was called by the HR of one reputable company.

The rest is history
u wud have still been called if u don't pay tithe

3 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by gtrader: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Personally I have experienced magical turnarounds paying tithe. Tithe paying works like a magic for me. Is just the best for me!
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Aburi001: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
Repentance
Our Spiritual leaders are more interested in Tithes and seed sowing than vows while God prefers TOTAL OBEDIENCE to his rules and regulations.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Rolandonyi: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
None of the above sir. Love God, love your neighbour as yourself and obey all other commandments and every other thing shall be added unto you. This is what takes you to heaven. Forget all the deceit of seed sowing. But do charity work.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Gobhanky: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Oh please.
Religion has made all of you more dumber
Most of u fools do shiits on a daily.
I did not curse u or insult anyone.
Do me a favour
Fuc off
unitedsurv:

o
well little wonder your type dont move forward in life my advice for you is to restrict your spitting to your people at home probably yur sibs and parents cause "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" cause if you do rag sef go dey pity you why your life worst pass dem own
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by iamwoods(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Giving to the less privileged is better than enriching your pastor..
God Bless You Bro,i Once Thought I Was The Only Guy Who Believed In That.Happy Xundae

2 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by ruffDiamond: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2017
how do we actually know that it's God who blesses beyond blind unquestioning belief in all these spirituality BS a lot of fool are being taken for long ride with all religious crap and them God of men keep laughing to the bank undecided ...still waiting for when spiritualism will invent a smartphone. �
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by frank317: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2017
unitedsurv:

o

How do u know he has not moved forward in life? I am sure he is definitely doing better than ur dumb ass. U brain is already sold out... No be only touch not my anointed stay there make pastors de use ur head dry beans... U better go and work hard instead of remaining a poor rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Dan777: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2017
None of these. Only holiness in accordance to Gods word can draw you closer to God. We brought nothing into this world and will leave the world with nothing. The new testament encourages giving as the Holy spirit leads,read 2 corinthians 9:7, but giving God money in itself cannot draw you closer to him. If this is true, then your salvation is based on works. For we are saved by Grace, not of works lest any man should boast. God bless you.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by pweetiedee(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2017
julietene:
.its not necessary to pay your tithe in Church... Take d 1/10 and give to d less privilege. That's d way I view tithe..my opinion tho
Me too o.

I can't be helping pastor send his children to the kind of school my parent couldn't send me.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by pweetiedee(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2017
unitedsurv:

bless you jare, unfortunately some fools dont know the benefit of tithing hence they believe the pastor use it for his pocket very dumb set of people

the day I knew I wouldn't joke with my tithes and offering was the day a brother opp our house family friend sha told me during his service half of his allowee he would always give to church every month till he finish service the day he finished service some weeks after someone he never knew from Canada not only brought him to Canada but before he left Nigeria gave him 2m to shop apply for a visa. the man still promise to pay his flight ticket. now he got a work doing well

some people here will come saying paying tithes is useless bla bla .....

Malachi 3:10 said "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflow"

obey for your blessings

Why would you call them fools? if you pay tithe, its ur money na.

So will you now make heaven after paying all the tithe, first fruits, offerings, seeds and call your neighbor a fool?

Smh for u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Miles300: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2017
When did God attach all his blessing to tithe and offering that's why we are still vulnerable wen pastors comes up wit this shit ! Av u doing and obeying the word of God , for without holiness no man shall see the lord ! We ought to worship God in truth and in spirit !
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Charity is good, but God cannot be bribed. Don't give thinking God will owe you any blessings. Give to improve the lives of others.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by tommysparks: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Non Non the above, your pastor has brainwashed you to think that God is a lover of money. Better go and give everything you have to charity pick your cross and follow Jesus. Modern day christians always looking for material things mtcheeeeew. SMH
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by lexy2014: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Finfadei:
I need to know.
if u are looking 4 financial and material blessing pls look at d lives of d richest people on earth and ask urself if it was by tithe, offering and seed they became rich.

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by ekefre4(m): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2017
folakemigeh:
Tithing has been a miracle for me ever since i began tithing.

Well. I made a vow to continue to pay my tithe if God should give me a job in that particular year..

Just exactly one month after i prayed and made the vow, i was called by the HR of one reputable company.

The rest is history
And you think you got the job because you promised to pay tithe? Did you submit application or not? How is it a miracle getting a job you submitted application and is qualified for? I guess bill Gates and the rest promised a whole lot of tithes that's why they are where they are..

1 Like

Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by senatoradeolaa: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Non of the above. The only way is to love ur fellow human being. Do this and u will draw God to urself with all His blessings.
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by espn(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Generalyemi:

thank God for u.

what of those that are paying their tithe but still loss their lucrative jobs...

is not because of your tithe..
LOL..my thought exactly..people are so gullible ehn!
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by espn(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2017
ekefre4:
And you think you got the job because you promised to pay tithe? Did you submit application or not? How is it a miracle getting a job you submitted application and is qualified for? I guess bill Gates and the rest promised a whole lot of tithes that's why they are where they are..
Hahaha you dey mind people..human beings are so gullible..
Re: Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? by gotnel: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Good morning, worship God Almighty in peace and harmony with all human. Giving to the needy is a natural way of pleasing the Almighty provider.
Tithes is naturally meant to cater for pastor who is not engage into any economic occupation amd the needy in the society

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo / 7 Causes Of Delay In Marriage And How To Avoid Them / Help Needed Concerning Restitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.