Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters (800 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Why is it that smaller parishes of RCCG, Winners, CAC, Dunamis, Love World, e.t.c don't/can't heal the blind, deaf, dumb, insane, lame and cancer victims. Is it that miracles only happen on TV and not in those small congregations?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2017
If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by greatnaija01: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
The headquarters was once SMALL... and they did not become BIG overnight. sO GIVE THEM TIME while praying for them. I know smaller churches that actually perform miracles and prophesy but they wont be as BIG as the HEADQUARTERS... so please stop thinking carnally

CAC Ondo state has many miracles.
Loveworld Ikorodu under Pastor Francis, has their own atmosphere for miracles with thousands...I HAVE PICS o and the miracles happen LIVE
RCCG Ikotun one of their parishes there is known for testimonies and signs and wonders
Winners.... they have so much testimonies and they grow faster than weeds.... no matter where they are.

The fact that you do not know does not mean they do not exist.... so do not generalize when you have not done adequate research.

Oloruntobi4382:
Why is it that smaller parishes of RCCG, Winners, CAC, Dunamis, Love World, e.t.c don't/can't heal the blind, deaf, dumb, insane, lame and cancer victims. Is it that miracles only happen on TV and not in those small congregations?
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
The headquarters was once SMALL... and they did not become BIG overnight. sO GIVE THEM TIME while praying for them. I know smaller churches that actually perform miracles and prophesy but they wont be as BIG as the HEADQUARTERS... so please stop thinking carnally

CAC Ondo state has many miracles.
Loveworld Ikorodu under Pastor Francis, has their own atmosphere for miracles with thousands...I HAVE PICS o and the miracles happen LIVE
RCCG Ikotun one of their parishes there is known for testimonies and signs and wonders
Winners.... they have so much testimonies and they grow faster than weeds.... no matter where they are.

The fact that you do not know does not mean they do not exist.... so do not generalize when you have not done adequate research.

Can you post the pictures/videos?
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2017
thaikun15:
If you ask me, na who i go ask?
ask myndd44
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by greatnaija01: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2017
guy guy guy

shey u r paying me to be your journalists ni? If you do not believe it doesn't change the climate of nigeria, you will still not believe cos you do not simply want to believe.
GROW UP na..... if the branches are exactly like the headquarters in everything.... THEN the head pastor or church founder may have to deal with loosing his members cos in naija everyone wants to be NUMBER 1.... and for many when there is power they want to go and start their own separate Churches.... ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY... so no matter the powers the "small" churches have... it wont be as great as the BIG ones because TIME and CHANCE happens to everyone.... Stop being a CHURCH INVESTIGATOR.... it wont pay you and it wont make you great!

WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE.... you will discover that the small ones have power too o.
Critics like you wont change no matter the proof, even if I post videos of my own "small" Church.

Oloruntobi4382:
Can you post the pictures/videos?
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by torres89: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2017
how many of us here have ever experienced a true miracle
the dead raised up
healed a cancer or hiv patient
made a cripple walk
and we must know the individuals Even to their door step
quote me if u have had an experience

1 Like

Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
guy guy guy

You said you have photos, post am you dey talk another story. Have seen Kumuyi and Adeboye perform miracles on stage but i'm yet to believe until i see these pastors in my neighbourhood healing all these hausas cripples. Is it not the same Jesus they are serving?
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2017
torres89:
how many of us here have ever experienced a true miracle

the dead raised up

healed a cancer or hiv patient

made a cripple walk

and we must know the individuals Even to their door step

quote me if u have had an experience
Yea, i'm also waiting for this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by NPComplete: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
That's because Nigerian Pentecostal miracles rely on the law of large numbers. Let me clarify.

You see it will be hard to stage a miracle in a small church because everyone knows everyone else. So if u bring a partially deaf man to the front of a small church and pretend to heal him and ask him to repeat the words u scream into his ears and the parade him as healed, the next Sunday people would have discovered the truth: the nigger is still as deaf as before.

But if u bring the same guy to a larger gathering, and apply the same subterfuge, by the next Sunday only his local parish will know. The majority of the church will still think he was healed and u can collect more tithes and offering from the next potential victims.
Another advantage is that u can easily mix actors and fake disables or invalids into the crowd in a large church and stage a miracle. But no one in the church will suspect this because everyone will think the fakers are from another parish.

This is why u hardly see a local invalid or cripple that u have known all ur life go to a crusade and get healed but countless unknown people claim to have healing at the same crusade

1 Like

Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Nbote(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Are d ppl testifying of d miracles not from d smaller parishes?? Or have u gone to the "smaller" parishes and no one has any testimony to give any day? If u don't mind den it doesn't matter so let dem b....
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2017
NPComplete:
That's because Nigerian Pentecostal miracles rely on the law of large numbers. Let me clarify.
Metaphysically, do you mean mass consciousness?
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by OtemAtum: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You said you have photos, post am you dey talk another story. Have seen Kumuyi and Adeboye perform miracles on stage but i'm yet to believe until i see these pastors in my neighbourhood healing all these hausas cripples. Is it not the same Jesus they are serving?
Kumuyi? Don't go there. That one is a con hypocrite. His wife died of cancer for crying out loud.
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
NPComplete:
You see it will be hard to stage a miracle in a small church because everyone knows everyone else. So if u bring a partially deaf man to the front of a small church and pretend to heal him and ask him to repeat the words u scream into his ears and the parade him as healed, the next Sunday people would have discovered the truth: the nigger is still as deaf as before
I see. am a good actor, do you know any church recruiting stage actors? i wan apply.
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by OtemAtum: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:
Are d ppl testifying of d miracles not from d smaller parishes?? Or have u gone to the "smaller" parishes and no one has any testimony to give any day? If u don't mind den it doesn't matter so let dem b....
They are not from any smaller parishes. They are hired actors and actresses.
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
Kumuyi? Don't go there. That one is a con hypocrite. His wife died of cancer for crying out loud.
lol and Oyedepo wife went abroad for treatment.
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:
Have you seen one? If yes, where?
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Nbote(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
They are not from any smaller parishes. They are hired actors and actresses.

Ok.. Now since u know dis fact why are u beating around the bush?? Anyway u are totally entitled to ur opinion no matter how trashy it is...
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by hopefulLandlord: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2017
haha
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by OtemAtum: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Nbote:

Ok.. Now since u know dis fact why are u beating around the bush?? Anyway u are totally entitled to ur opinion no matter how trashy it is...
when did I beat about the bush
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by NPComplete: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I see. am a good actor, do you know any church recruiting stage actors? i wan apply.

Lol. Not just acting. Sometimes even the disabled genuinely want to believe they have been healed so they play along in "faith". Like a guy that's a cripple for instance. He may not be entirely immobile. He may be able to walk a little. So during the prayer he gets up and forces himself with adrenaline to walk up and down hoping that God will continue from there. But as soon as the euphoria wears off, he is back on the wheelchair again.
Nobody vets these miracle pastors so they get away with a lot of lies and fake miracles

1 Like

Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by greatnaija01: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2017
na for your area network no dey na... leave ya area and you will see the difference. I aint posting no pictures go to facebook.... type christembassy ikorodu and you will see wonders... do your search. I gat no time to post pics o.

Oloruntobi4382:
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2017
NPComplete:

Lol. Not just acting. Sometimes even the disabled genuinely want to believe they have been healed so they play along in "faith". Like a guy that's a cripple for instance. He may not be entirely immobile. He may be able to walk a little. So during the prayer he gets up and forces himself with adrenaline to walk up and down hoping that God will continue from there. But as soon as the euphoria wears off, he is back on the wheelchair again.
Nobody vets these miracle pastors so they get away with a lot of lies and fake miracles
I have a friend from Bauchi state, this guy is crippled. He attended Reinhard Bonke crusade but till today this guy still uses stick to walk.
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
na for your area network no dey na... leave ya area and you will see the difference. I aint posting no pictures go to facebook.... type christembassy ikorodu and you will see wonders... do your search. I gat no time to post pics o.

But I think say Jesus network na for everywhere.
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by greatnaija01: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2017
why are you thinkin like china fone na....

IS MTN NOT EVERYWHERE.... yet why do people have low network... IT THEIR CONNECTION O.... not MTN.... so JESUS is everywhere... if your pastor is not having strong connection with him even if he shouts on MICROPHONE LIKE RAMBO.... tell me how u will see miracles and wondrous works

Oloruntobi4382:
But I think say Jesus network na for everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by OtemAtum: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2017
greatnaija01:

IS MTN NOT EVERYWHERE.... yet why do people have low network... IT THEIR CONNECTION O.... not MTN.... so JESUS is everywhere... if your pastor is not having strong connection with him even if he shouts on MICROPHONE LIKE RAMBO.... tell me how u will see miracles and wondrous works

So Jesus has weak signals in some places right? Hmmm.
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2017
greatnaija01:

So Jesus network dey shake, eyah o. So you no go church.
Re: Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters by DniggaJoe(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin
NPComplete:

grin
NPComplete:

bros u too funny,daz how I heard DAT an amputee grew a new leg

(1) (Reply)

Cele: Mambilla Plateau Celebrates Their First Female Catechist (pics) / Numerologist Claims World Will End September 23 / 72 Virgins?? Muslims And Religionists Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.