Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? (1209 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Why Most Christians Don't Have The Capacity To Perform Miracles / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Elthugnificent(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Can you list them?
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by wilyparker(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
What is miracle to you?
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Aaronsrod: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
I perform miracles.

I raise the dead and make the blind talk every Sunday at my ministry in Camberwell, South London.

I am expanding to other regions very soon.

Join me.

Pastor Imam Agokillyu
61 Lilford Rd
London SE5 9HY

3 Likes

Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Elthugnificent(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
wilyparker:
What is miracle to you?
The context of the question makes the meaning of the word Miracle to everybody, expect you just intend to derial from the topic.

1 Like

Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Holyede: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Elthugnificent:
Can you list them?
why ask the obvious?
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Elthugnificent(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Holyede:
why ask the obvious?
that's subjective, so what is?
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by muehonyx22: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Benny hinn
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by sKeetz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aaronsrod:
I perform miracles.

I raise the dead and make the blind talk every Sunday at my ministry in Camberwell, South London.

I am expanding to other regions very soon.

Join me.

Pastor Imam Agokillyu
61 Lilford Rd
London SE5 9HY

You make the blind talk? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by spongeisback: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2018
wink

Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Elthugnificent(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2018
muehonyx22:
Benny hinn
Indian is not a western world (that's mostly where you would find his miracle videos).

The one allegedly performed in the state are quite old, you won't find any recent one on YouTube.
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Elthugnificent(m): 6:46am On Jul 14, 2018
spongeisback:
wink
Sure.

The question was intended to make them think on there own, don't want to start give reasons (at least not yet) why such pastors can't be found in the western world but only in Africa and maybe developing countries.

FYI I don't believe in miracle, the question from the op is just an eye opener.
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Aaronsrod: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2018
sKeetz:

You make the blind talk? grin grin

Yes.

And the deaf shall see!!
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by sKeetz(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Yes.

And the deaf shall see!!
undecided
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2018

IN THE FINAL YEARS OF THE LAST MILLENNIUM, MIRACLE WORKERS WERE VERY COMMON IN AMERICA. THEY SOLD THEIR TRICKS TO TODAY'S PASTORS OF AFRICA WHEN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY TOOK OVER THEIR CONTINENT.
AMERICANS BELIEVE IN GOD. THEY GO TO CHURCH AND SAY PRAYERS, BUT THEY'LL NEVER ACCEPT THE IDEA OF A MAGICAL SOLUTION TO PHYSICAL PROBLEMS. THEY BELIEVE MIRACLES EXIST BUT ONLY THROUGH GOD HIMSELF AND NOT FAITH HEALERS. THEY BELIEVE GOD HEALS THE SICK THROUGH DOCTORS IN THE HOSPITALS, AND THEY KNOW THERE'S NO BREAKTHROUGH OR BLESSINGS IF YOU DON'T GO OUT AND WORK.

BACK HERE IN NIGERIA........
I REST MY CASE.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by sKeetz(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2018
The Western nations were very religious during their early years. America for instance banned alcohol and gambling. During this period a lot of conmen disguised as men of God sprang up claiming they had powers to perform miracles. They became very rich by exploiting the gullibility of miracle seekers. As time went on, because of the inquisitiveness of Americans, this conmen cum pastors were busted and their lies exposed. Finally, Americans realized that there was nothing like miracles and it was all scams.

Read about Peter popoff and Marjoe gortner, you'll get the idea. I think our men of dog learnt their trades from this men but the only difference is that unlike the Americans, we've refused to get sense.

1 Like

Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Elthugnificent(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2018
sKeetz:
The Western nations were very religious during their early years. America for instance banned alcohol and gambling. During this period a lot of conmen disguised as men of God sprang up claiming they had powers to perform miracles. They became very rich by exploiting the gullibility of miracle seekers. As time went on, because of the inquisitiveness of Americans, this conmen cum pastors were busted and their lies exposed. Finally, Americans realized that there was nothing like miracles and it was all scams.

Read about Peter popoff and Marjoe gortner, you'll get the idea. I think our men of dog learnt their trades from this men but the only difference is that unlike the Americans, we've refused to get sense.
Exactly
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Elthugnificent(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IN THE FINAL YEARS OF THE LAST MILLENNIUM, MIRACLE WORKERS WERE VERY COMMON IN AMERICA. THEY SOLD THEIR TRICKS TO TODAY'S PASTORS OF AFRICA WHEN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY TOOK OVER THEIR CONTINENT.
AMERICANS BELIEVE IN GOD. THEY GO TO CHURCH AND SAY PRAYERS, BUT THEY'LL NEVER ACCEPT THE IDEA OF A MAGICAL SOLUTION TO PHYSICAL PROBLEMS. THEY BELIEVE MIRACLES EXIST BUT ONLY THROUGH GOD HIMSELF AND NOT FAITH HEALERS. THEY BELIEVE GOD HEALS THE SICK THROUGH DOCTORS IN THE HOSPITALS, AND THEY KNOW THERE'S NO BREAKTHROUGH OR BLESSINGS IF YOU DON'T GO OUT AND WORK.

BACK HERE IN NIGERIA........
I REST MY CASE.
That's the picture I was hoping that Africans could see perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Heathen777(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
I don't think miracles are real, a lot of them are fakes, placebo effect, coincedence and just a series of confirmation bias
Re: Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? by Elthugnificent(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Heathen777:
I don't think miracles are real, a lot of them are fakes, placebo effect, coincedence and just a series of confirmation bias
Well some folks would disagree.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 23 September, 2018 / Let's Pay Our Tithes To Nairalanders In Need. Drop Your Account Numbers Here / Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.