Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Igbos Tighten Your Belt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Tighten Your Belt (1308 Views)

Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader / PDP Asks Buhari To Quit For Failing To Fix Economy, ‘tighten Your Belt’ Remark / Buhari To Govs: Economy In Bad Shape, Tighten Your Belts (2) (3) (4)

Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbos/Nigeria Jews prepare for the wilderness ahead. It's not gonna be easy.

Here in Kogi, when i see Igbos doing business i just shake my head. These guys sabi business wella and are making it big. But the problem is:

WILL THE RICH STILL BE RICH AFTER NIGERIA BREAKS UP?

It will be hard selling your goods since naira will soon be useless. The only solution is relocate! i repeat relocate!.

For the igbos calling Yoruba weaklings in war, i pity you. At 2007, in Obajana(where the largest factory in sub-haran africa is located) the Hausas were reduced to nothing. Yorubas will always defend their land.

I asked an Igbo kid,

"Do you understand Igbo?" He said "No" "You are from which state?" he said "Lagos" lol.

If you have big investment like house, company, business, shops.

Better sell them and reinvest in your village before naira becomes useless.

Igbos tighten your belt because the wilderness ahead is dry and lacks food and water.

RELOCATE! RELOCATE! copy?

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by robay(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2017
Flat head people can die for Lagos grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
robay:
Flat head people can die for Lagos grin cheesy
I don't do flat head/Afonja. But thanks for the comment.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
[s]Igbos/Nigeria Jews prepare for the wilderness ahead. It's not gonna be easy.

Here in Kogi, when i see Igbos doing business i just shake my head. These guys sabi business wella and are making it big. But the problem is:

It will be hard selling your goods since naira will soon be useless. The only solution is relocate! i repeat relocate!.

For the igbos calling Yoruba weaklings in war, i pity you. At 2007, in Obajana(where the largest factory in sub-haran africa is located) the Hausas were reduced to nothing. Yorubas will always defend their land.

I asked an Igbo kid,

"Do you understand Igbo?" He said "No" "You are from which state?" he said "Lagos" lol.

Igbos tighten your belt because the wilderness ahead is dry and lacks food and water.

RELOCATE! RELOCATE! copy[/s]?

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbos must go back to the east because other tribes hate them (I am Christian and I have grown to hate the igbo unfortunately). The only solution is to go and develop the east. The igbos are who they are proud, rude and very insolent. Other Nigerians are getting tired of igbo antics. Our only problem is the Nigerian elite who won't let the igbos go. If ordinary Nigerians had the power, igbos would have Biafra before fall. We have spoken and given all the hints that we can but the igbos always want to prove stubborn and brave.

I put the whole heat being felt in the polity on igbos because they have been insulting Yorubas and Hausas for the past 2 years because Jonathan lost. The ijaws have moved on but the igbo have refused to move on. I am afraid things may come to a head before, on or after October 1st and the blame for the catastrophe will lie solely at the door of the Igbos. #angryNigerian.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=zurich1010 post=59200277][/quote]Lol cheesy the truth hurts. But if i may ask, what guarantees the security of your investment if Nigeria breaks up?
Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
[s]Lol cheesy the truth hurts. But if i may ask, what guarantees the security of your investment if Nigeria breaks up[/s]?

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
zurich1010:
Lol, funny meme. I like em, got more?
Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by EasternLeopard: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:
Igbos must go back to the east because other tribes hate them (I am Christian and I have grown to hate the igbo unfortunately). The only solution is to go and develop the east. The igbos are who they are proud, rude and very insolent. Other Nigerians are getting tired of igbo antics. Our only problem is the Nigerian elite who won't let the igbos go. If ordinary Nigerians had the power, igbos would have Biafra before fall. We have spoken and given all the hints that we can but the igbos always want to prove stubborn and brave.

I put the whole heat being felt in the polity on igbos because they have been insulting Yorubas and Hausas for the past 2 years because Jonathan lost. The ijaws have moved on but the igbo have refused to move on. I am afraid things may come to a head before, on or after October 1st and the blame for the catastrophe will lie solely at the door of the Igbos. #angryNigerian.

One thing is certain. The rise of Biafra will see the Igbos spreading throughout Africa and the world as industrialists and no longer mere traders.

Even Oduduwa republic will beg for their presence and investments.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
EasternLeopard:

One thing is certain. The rise of Biafra will see the Igbos spreading throughout Africa and the world as industrialists and no longer mere traders.

Ok. Let's start from the beginning. Biafra must be actualised first. And don't forget the mass exodus of your people once we manage to get the new country.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
@Alcatraz001, igbos are hardworking. I have igbo friends but this year the hatred seems to boil in me. These guys will build houses in your land but still spat at your face. I just pity the innocent ones who are being led to the slaughter.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Yyeske(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Move to Igboland and continue the bragging biko, we fellow igbos are already sick and tired of all these rants and potential harm to our people outside Igboland you guys have been promoting

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
EasternLeopard:

lol, igbos will be great after developing your land.
Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Move to Igboland and continue the bragging biko, we fellow igbos are already sick and tired of all these rants and potential harm to our outside Igboland you guys have been promoting
The problem is these guys are not willing to leave the north.
Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by EasternLeopard: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Move to Igboland and continue the bragging biko, we fellow igbos are already sick and tired of all these rants and potential harm to our people outside Igboland you guys have been promoting

Do you know where I am based.?

You talk like a kid.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
@Alcatraz001, igbos are hardworking. I have igbo friends but this year the hatred seems to boil in me. These guys will build houses in your land but still spat at your face. I just pity the innocent ones who are being led to the slaughter.

Can you imagine? The insults are too much and they are seeing that Nigerians are getting angry but they don't care. They want a massacre so they can cry to the UN. This is very unfair from the igbos. I won't say I am disappointed though. At least reasonable Yorubas are seeing all that is happening in the social media. My happiness is that they are being rejected politically in Lagos. The last local government elections was a pointer to that. People are being sensitized albeit at a slow rate. Progress is being made.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by smartty68(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
[s]Igbos/Nigeria Jews prepare for the wilderness ahead. It's not gonna be easy.

I asked an Igbo kid,

RELOCATE! RELOCATE! copy?[/s]

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Can you imagine? The insults are too much and they are seeing that Nigerians are getting angry but they don't care. They want a massacre so they can cry to the UN. This is very unfair from the igbos. I won't say I am disappointed though. At least reasonable Yorubas are seeing all that is happening in the social media. My happiness is that they are being rejected politically in Lagos. The last local government elections was a pointer to that. People are being sensitized albeit at a slow rate. Progress is being made.
So much true.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2017
smartty68:

I believe you are not typing from the east.
Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Yyeske(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Do you know where I am based.?

You talk like a kid.
Do you know where I'm based too? I'm only concerned about what the 70% of Igbos outside Igboland will go through because of your hate speeches.
You are the kid here with no insightful thoughts

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Markfemi: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Yyeske(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

True talk, as if the UN and ICJ had done anything about the killing of the past.
Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by EasternLeopard: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Do you know where I'm based too? I'm only concerned about what the 70% of Igbos outside Igboland will go through because of your hate speeches.
You are the kid here with no insightful thoughts

Think before you comment

Afonja claiming Igbo

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
A fatherly advice, RELOCATE! RELOCATE! to your mother's land.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbos population outside the east is three times the population in the east. RELOCATE! BIKO, RELOCATE. Why be say most Nigerians speak Hausa and Yoruba more than Igbo language?

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Yyeske(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Think before you comment
Afonja claiming Igbo
Ghanaian Jew claiming Igbo

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by brize(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
I like the way Yorubas carry Igbo matter for head......... Igbos will continue to be your nightmare

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Markfemi: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
brize:
I like the way Yorubas carry Igbo matter for head......... Igbos will continue to be your nightmare

Shut up
We are concerned cause we don't want another ravaged Igbo land

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by brize(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Markfemi:

Shut up
We are concerned cause we don't want another ravaged Igbo land
Oh! Mr. concerned, how about directing your concerned energy towards liberating your afonja mates and yourself from the hausa islamic caliphate of Illorin??

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
brize:
Oh! Mr. concerned, how about directing your concerned energy towards liberating your afonja mates and yourself from the hausa islamic caliphate of Illorin??
You are very dumb. Have you been to illorin? illorin is just the town in the whole kwara with few yorubanized fulani. The rest of kwara is 98% yoruba, and the fulanis there don't follow cow. You can eaisily call a fulani man from illorin yoruba. You don't know how dumb u are, Yoruba are the most peaceful in the whole world when it comes to religion tolerance. The muslims, christians and traditional worshipers co-exist easily.

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by MrMaestro: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Re: Igbos Tighten Your Belt by hammer6: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Igbos/Nigeria Jews prepare for the wilderness ahead. It's not gonna be easy.

I asked an Igbo kid,

RELOCATE! RELOCATE! copy?

YORUBA DON TURN IBERIBE FINISH.

EARLY IN THE MORNING, IT IS IGBO, AFTERNOON IGBO AND NIGHT IGBO.

FACT CHECK: Do Sukuk Bonds Lead To Islamisation? / APC Caucus Refuses To Endorse Buhari – Yakubu Dogara / LCDA Chairmen And Councilors Addressed As 'honourable' : Right Or Wrong?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63