Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? (2055 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:
All hate speeches written by yoruba that were celebrated by yoruba.

ALL PREDATES Nnamdi kanu
Clap for yourself. After creating fake accounts to tarnish Yorùbá people's image, I hope you feel better about your miserable self. Go to facebook pages like Radio Biafra and Voice of Nnamdi Kanu, then you'll know who the most useless people, worthless hypocrites, uncultured animals and hateful bastards are. grin

Hatred is in your genes, all you people do is hate but you still can't stop moving to other people's land to better your lives. An average Ibo man can never be successful in life until he moves to the SW. Useless fools always shitting where they eat- Animals!

Better respect your Yorùbá masters, we put food on your tables, without us you'd starve to death. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Yyeske(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm Igbo but God bears me witness I warned against those hate speeches even here on nairaland, I only pray this is resolved amicably and our brothers up north are safe. God help us all.
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

You're right.... I've asked them to take that of Danny Crane, Sauce Kid,Hush Puppy as well as BJ Investor.

But then, they shouldn't touch that of Seun Egbegbe.

It is true you now export terrorism to UK, courtesy of Michael Adebolajo.
I can't even begin to mention the names of Shukundi and Shidioke that are locked up and being executed abroad grin You've produced nothing but criminals like Gana, Vampire, Evans and so on

Ibos are slowly becoming vulnerable to extinction. May Shuku Okike Kerewawa help your life grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by kernel505: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Clap for yourself. After creating fake accounts to tarnish Yorùbá people's image, I hope you feel better about your miserable self. Go to facebook pages like Radio Biafra and Voice of Nnamdi Kanu, then you'll know who the most useless people, worthless hypocrites, uncultured animals and hateful bastards are. grin

Hatred is in your genes, all you people do is hate but you still can't stop moving to other people's land to better your lives. An average Ibo man can never be successful in life until he moves to the SW. Useless fools always shitting where they eat- Animals!

Better respect your Yorùbá masters, we put food on your tables, without us you'd starve to death. grin

Why beggaring Igbos to stay in Nigeria since West in successful?
America evicted people who are not financially viable, but Yorubas welcomes them, what a narrative.
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by kernel505: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
I can't even begin to mention the names of Shukundi and Shidioke that are locked up and being executed abroad grin You've produced nothing but criminals like Gana, Vampire, Evans and so on

Ibos are slowly becoming vulnerable to extinction. May Shuku Okike Kerewawa help your life grin

You couldn't come up with real names, but I gave you verifiable names. Yet your lots will be quick to accuse others of fraud, when you have tonnes of perpetrators.
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Marcelo290(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
At least you have gotten something to masturbate yourself with, enjoy... Buh what I still find herculean a task to decipher is why Yorubas are always happy for the woes of others, leaving out their own cogent issues they need to tackle...
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

Why beggaring Igbos to stay in Nigeria since West in successful?
America evicted people who are not financially viable, but Yorubas welcomes them, what a narrative.
Begging? grin

You're the ones who have refused to leave. Did your dilektoh not order you to go back home. Guess what, you can't because your life depends on it. Your region is dead, useless and unproductive, it's why you need your Yorùbá masters to survive. Without us, you'll be nothing in life. You're not industrialists as you claim to be, you're petty traders with 2x2 shops, and traders can't survive in life unless they have someone to sell to. So after the insult, you've still refused to leave Yorùbá land and you want Yorùbá people to patronise you. Bloody hypocrites. Please do quick and fvck off to Biafuro grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Marcelo290:
At least you have gotten something to masturbate yourself with, enjoy... Buh what I still find herculean a task to decipher is why Yorubas are always happy for the woes of others, leaving out their own cogent issues they need to tackle...
As usual, senseless Biafuro maggots will insult people and when they reply, they're the ones at fault. Spits on their flat heads. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

You couldn't come up with real names, but I gave you verifiable names. Yet your lots will be quick to accuse others of fraud, when you have tonnes of perpetrators.
So you want me to go to Indonesia, South Africa, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, China, Kenya, Singapore to get the list of all the useless developers who have been jailed, killed and fed to pigs abi? If you care that much about their names, feel free to visit the listed countries and look for the mass graves in which useless developers were buried. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by kernel505: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Begging? grin

You're the ones who have refused to leave. Did your dilektoh not order you to go back home. Guess what, you can't because your life depends on it. Your region is dead, useless and unproductive, it's why you need your Yorùbá masters to survive. Without us, you'll be nothing in life. You're not industrialists as you claim to be, you're petty traders with 2x2 shops, and traders can't survive in life unless they have someone to sell to. So after the insult, you've still refused to leave Yorùbá land and you want Yorùbá people to patron you. Bloody hypocrites. Please do quick and fvck off to Biafuro grin

I'm sorry if I'm frustrating you, is not intensional. Your hatred doesn't stop us from making you tenants in Lagos, your land.

Regarding the shops, yeah! Your Owoda boys will die off if we leave.

Sorry... Have Anambra and Ebonyi won the world debate championship? Please keep me updated.
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by kernel505: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
So you want me to go to Indonesia, South Africa, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, China, Kenya, Singapore to get the list of all the useless developers who have been jailed, killed and fed to pigs abi? If you care that much about their names, feel free to visit the listed countries and look for the mass graves in which useless developers were buried. grin

Funny enough... I just gave you list of useless brown roof demons who are incarceration.
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

I'm sorry if I'm frustrating you, is not intensional. Your hatred doesn't stop us from making you tenants in Lagos, your land.

Regarding the shops, yeah! Your Owoda boys will die off if we leave.

Sorry... Have Anambra and Ebonyi won the world debate championship? Please keep me updated.
LMAO

I guess you've run out of lies to peddle. All you flatinōs do is lie. Your fellow green-teeth flat heads are busy killing themselves over the control of motor parks and you opened your wide mouth to call others owoda boys grin

And you hairy net-wearing yam-legged flat-heads don't own sh¡t in Lagos. You don't even own 10%

Read this article about the top investors in Lagos State real estate http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/

Oya, Ogbeni Shukudi, talk another lie grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

Funny enough... I just gave you list of useless brown roof demons who are incarceration.
And here's the document that shows there are 122 useless flat headed miscreants in Malaysia alone grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

As usual, useless empty chest beating. You mean some yam-legged little oloshos from Anambla who faced rëtards in a competition abroad. A small-time low-key debate is what you referred to as world championship. Chai, Igbo people don suffer for life o, who did this to you? grin

Where were you when LASU students won a major competition in India? When FUTA in Akure launched a satellite into space? When Yoruba girls won a major tournament for programming? When Yoruba students won a competition for Robotics? When a Yorùbá man became the head of all cardiologists in USA?

Abeg, sit your dumb ass down and be fvcking humble. Eat akpu and drink more water. Flat heads can't measure d¡cks with Yorùbás and that's if you even have any d¡ck. grin

Bunch of weaklings, cowards and clowns. grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by kernel505: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
And here's the document that shows there are 122 useless flat headed miscreants in Malaysia alone grin

Poor education kills, Nigeria was mentioned on list of highest peddlers of drugs and you suddenly excused your tribe, with the highest drug lord Kashamu voted by same Yorubas , even with impending repatriation request on him.
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

Poor education kills, Nigeria was mentioned on list of highest peddlers of drugs and you suddenly excused your tribe, with the highest drug lord Kashamu voted by same Yorubas , even with impending repatriation request on him.
Shuuuuuut upppppp!

Just Shuuuuuut the fvck up! grin

Always shifting the goalpost, so now you're a Nigerian and not a Biafuron. Confused clown! grin

We know who the arrested criminals are, they're cursed never-do-goods who come from a god-forsaken cannibalistic ungrateful hateful anti-social useless tribe in Nigeria. I won't mention the name of the tribe. They're Kanu's pigs and idiots grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by kernel505: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
LMAO

I guess you've run out of lies to peddle. All you flatinōs do is lie. Your fellow green-teeth flat heads are busy killing themselves over the control of motor parks and you opened your wide mouth to call others owoda boys grin

And you hairy net-wearing yam-legged flat-heads don't own sh¡t in Lagos. You don't even own 10%

Read this article about the top investors in Lagos State real estate http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/

Oya, Ogbeni Shukudi, talk another lie grin

Why is Ibadan brown roofed? Any Yoruba predominantly state is highly old and ancient, except Lagos which has developers (hahahahah).
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by kernel505: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Shuuuuuut upppppp!

Just Shuuuuuut the fvck up! grin

Always shifting the goalpost, so now you're a Nigerian and not a Biafuron. Confused clown! grin

We know who the arrested criminals are, they're cursed never-do-goods who come from a god-forsaken cannibalistic ungrateful hateful anti-social useless tribe in Nigeria. I won't mention the name of the tribe. They're Kanu's pigs and idiots grin

Chai! Nna sorry oooh!
Nigeria is on your list, not Biafra.
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by kernel505: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
As usual, useless empty chest beating. You mean some yam-legged little oloshos from Anambla who faced rëtards in a competition abroad. A small-time low-key debate is what you referred to as world championship. Chai, Igbo people don suffer for life o, who did this to you? grin

Where were you when LASU students won a major competition in India? When FUTA in Akure launched a satellite into space? When Yoruba girls won a major tournament for programming? When Yoruba students won a competition for Robotics? When a Yorùbá man became the head of all cardiologists in USA?

Abeg, sit your dumb ass down and be fvcking humble. Eat akpu and drink more water. Flat heads can't measure d¡cks with Yorùbás and that's if you even have any d¡ck. grin

Bunch of weaklings, cowards and clowns. grin

Use Google my woman...hahahahahah. Trading words isn't my thing, but dealing with facts and figure makes it interesting.
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

Chai! Nna sorry oooh!
Nigeria is on your list, not Biafra.
He don shift post again

Typical of flat headed cowards and weaklings

3 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

Use Google my woman...hahahahahah. Trading words isn't my thing, but dealing with facts and figure makes it interesting.
LMAO

Running away after I debunked all his useless lies and empty chest beating

Now I understand why flatinōs are slaves to their Fulani masters

Bloody weakling grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by nextprince: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Just finished reading the transcript of the so-called anti-igbo song circulating in the north. Boy, did I have a good laugh grin

Now, not to be ignorant, the northerners went too far and such hateful message ought to be generally condemned.

A lot of ibo people were convulsing on that thread, you could tell by the comments they were scared shitless and pained as fvck grin sorry, wrong emoji cry wink I feel for y'all cool

But here's my question: How many of you condemned Kanu for his speeches against other tribes? Can you really blame the northerners for the quit notice and anti-igbo song given the fact that you people started it? How come the likes of Chiwetalu Agu found his voice after the northerners issued a quit notice? One word - Hypocrites!

You very well knew your fellow traders lived in the north before you started misbehaving. Your hate speeches aren't exclusive to Northerners alone as you dragged Yorùbás and the SS into your charade. But whenever others respond, you people play the victim as usual. Very annoying grin

Anyway, as our Yorùbá fathers say : " A kii de'nu omi tan, ka k'igbe otutu" bee si ni "A kii so fun omode ko ma d'ete, to ba ti le d'agbo gbe"; meaning "After yearning to get into the water, it's wrong to complain about it being cold" and "No one advises a naïve kid against becoming a leper, as long he/she can survive alone in the wilderness".

This was IPOB's plan all along - To rile other tribes up, cause confusion and drive the fragile country into another civil war. Kanu did say they were the "children of God" and don't mind going to war grin

I know some pigs and idiots will come here to insult me but I don't mind grin I'll reply the comments if I'm in a good mood.

The attention and confusion you lot craved for are here, you brought whatever is happening right now upon yourselves, so cheers to that sh¡t!

EOD

2 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

Serious? I guess that's why Awolowww took poison and died, gave Hausas Ilorin and Kogi without a fight, cowards.

We didn't lose anything, there was simply casualties just as in regular war.
simply casualty you say. I wish those kids who starved to death, those who were raped to death and lynched could smack you. kanu has eroded your sense of reasoning. your toxic life is so filled with hate one can't help but feel sorry for you. 3m lives to you is just simple casualty. Who would take you people serious with this sense of reasoning¿

2 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Markfemi: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
amjoseph19:
Your Oba is still in prison for trying to protect his people when the Northerners attacked Yorubas in Yoruba's land.
You are even yet to mention his name nor his case in any post of yours. You have created zero post about him.. but here you are masturbating in Biafras related issues everyday and night.
Are you guys this much of a pained ass cowards?

Your BIAFRAN agitators are still in jail
Only kanu has been released

2 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Markfemi: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

Serious? I guess that's why Awolowww took poison and died, gave Hausas Ilorin and Kogi without a fight, cowards.

Bro you lost your dignity
You lost Ss grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by opey25(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
kernel505:

I can see u are an uneducated IPOB flat head. Please what has hausas got to do with Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by amjoseph19: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Markfemi:

Your BIAFRAN agitators are still in jail
Only kanu has been released
Yeah. I'm not denying that. most Biafrans supporters knows fully well where we in into. We know that in the course of achieving biafra, something like that is what we should be prepared for.
I bet you, they ain't regretting their decisions. We remember them. last month Kanu and host of other Biafrans paid a visit to their family members. They are properly taken care of. We acknowledged their efforts.
what can you say about your Oba in prison?
Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by Markfemi: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2017
amjoseph19:

Yeah. I'm not denying that. most Biafrans supporters knows fully well where we in into. We know that in the course of achieving biafra, something like that is what we should be prepared for.
I bet you, they ain't regretting their decisions. We remember them. last month Kanu and host of other Biafrans paid a visit to their family members. They are properly taken care of. We acknowledged their efforts.
what can you say about your Oba in prison?

No oba in prison sorry

1 Like

Re: Who Condemned Kanu For His Hate Speeches? by eunisam: 12:36am On Aug 07, 2017
I thought the op got see something to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: We Inherited $63bn Debt, Borrowed $10bn Since 2015 — Osinbajo / Apc Leads In Kebbi (dailytrust) / Offical: Dr Ibrahim Oloriegbe Defeats Saraki Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.