Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Does Abia police chief have AIDS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Abia police chief have AIDS? (493 Views)

Yuletide: John Abang, Anambra Police Chief Storms Headbridge Onitsha / Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Abia police chief have AIDS? by UnclePati: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Arresting ipob members and trying them in the court of law as "terrorist's" will only exposé the loopholes and cracks in your Acquired intellectual deficiency syndrome ( AIDS).

Recently Abia police chief threatened to arrest any body found with Biafra emblem, flags or symbol and try them in court as terrorists.

This made me ponder and wonder if this police chief is actually properly educated or his been watching plenty of nollywood movies...instead of fighting crime.

Did he read the back of the law books or a charge and bail lawyer educated him that anyone found with Biafra emblems can be charged as terrorists?

We are all indigenous people of one place or the other.
i am an indigenous Deltan. If my territory falls under biafran then feel free to call me IPOB.

How do this chief define a terrorist? Is the flag terrorizing him? Is the emblem or the biafran symbol terrorising him?

So when you see someone with a biafran colored head scarf or a hand band, this police chief gets terrified?

Even children these days fly the Biafran flag they wear the emblem, head scarf and hand band. Do they also terrify this chief. Is he going to arrest these kids and charge them to court as terrorists?

Its obvious the word BIAFRA makes the Nigerian state to tremble. Niger delta crusaders Oduduwa crusader's and Arewa crusaders does not terrify Nigeria. But the word Biafra or the sight of its emblem terrify heavily armed police and army chiefs.

The indigenous people tagged terrorist there is no record of them causing harm, harassment, theft or killings. But there is record of them using their mouth to spew thins i see as rubbish.

Why then do you kill them.? If you think they spew hate speeches why not consider them as mental and insane and recommend them to seek help at yaba left.

The Nigerian state will never win a case in court againt peaceful unarmed people. You cannot unjustly tag people terrorists without proof that they have been terrifying other citizens.

Arresting ipob members and trying them in the court of law as "terrorist's" will only exposé the loopholes and cracks in your Acquired intellectual deficiency syndrome ( AIDS).

Uncle pati.
Re: Does Abia police chief have AIDS? by UnclePati: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

We Must Stop Senators' Bumper Pay - Prof Sagay / What Do You Make Of This? / Anambra Poll: Onitsha Traders Body Wants Pdp, Apc Candidates From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.