Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Irregular Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irregular Period (6444 Views)

My Gf Is Having Irregular Period / Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / CAN TOILET INFECTION CAUSE IRREGULAR PERIOD IN A LADY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irregular Period by lovlyngreg(f): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi,

irregular menstral cycle of 26days, is it good or, help.  Again flowing 21/2days is it good too
Re: Irregular Period by mandi: 4:01am On Feb 22, 2007
You might have Luteal Phase Defect. It is the cause infertility and miscarriages in some women. See your GYN asap.

Source:http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001482.htm
Re: Irregular Period by ceasyc(f): 5:13am On Feb 24, 2011
hi, my cousin is in her early 30's
she used to see her menstrual period (bleed) 4-5 days every month (1st day of period starts every 28 days)
but since 2009 her period only last for 1 day. though she said she has not had sex in over 3 years, she is wondering what could be d problem?

would this affect her from having kids when she is ready? what can she do to rectify it?
will she still b able to ovulate and will her ovulation period change?
her ovulation period used to be 9 days from d 1st day of her period to the 15th day (i.e 9th - 15th day counting from d 1st day of her period)

she knows her ovulation cos her mom taught her n also because she has a child already and a miscarriage
thx in advance
Re: Irregular Period by ms22059: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2011
She might have what is called prolactinoma. Her body is producing excess prolatin. See a Dr, it can be treated with medication.
Re: Irregular Period by preciousg2: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
To correct this irregular period i recommend MORINGA OLEIFERA POWDER.I have people that have used it and they are thanking God for this natural herb.
Re: Irregular Period by toasmart66: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
detox your blood system you will be normal again
Re: Irregular Period by queenesthr(f): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2011
Use Anion Sanitary Napkins. It will solve the problem naturally. You don't need to take any tablets or drugs.

contact chynweod@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Strike: Doctors At Ogun Isolation Centre Join Striking Colleagues / COVID-19 Update For May 3 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For June 21 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.