Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) (30157 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding In Greece / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) / One Word For This Toke Makinwa's Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by VastFinder: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Our favorite OAP, Toke Makinwa shared this picture this morning, prepared for today's Church.

She captioned;
For I was glad when they said unto me "let us go into the house of the Lord" ��⭐️��❤️
Kaftan from @TUBO__

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/photo-see-oap-toke-makinwa-outfit-to.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by adontcare(f): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lovely tongue

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
She Try.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
wat now, person no fit dress in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
beautiful
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Taurushair(f): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by VastFinder: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by VastFinder: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala FP pls
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
O!LAWD toke Abeg una no get gardener? or security that can take care of that ground

it disgusting

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
shocked

She looks like an ugly mannequin.

How would she wear such a despicable outfit into the house of the Lord. Does she think it's a comedy show?
I can't tell if that gown is made of Ankara or a Creche's bedsheet.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Toke, don't you ever get tired? With your bleached-out panla arms.

Do you also bleach your kpekus? I wish Maje Ayida can answer that question. grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by slyd90(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
My day1 crush...nice outfit
wish i could grab a hug
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
O!LAWD toke Abeg una no get gardener? or security that can take care of that ground

it disgusting

Na Lekki!

After raining season, it will clear. You can't do anything now that it's still rainy season

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is news, how??

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rubbish!

Is this News?

Better tell us the date she begins her menstruation instead of just posting her pictures

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
how e take reach fp

I just weak for this forum..
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Krystaal(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
what happened to her forehead? it used to be big
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
nice outfit
the floor tho
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
She went to church to show her new dress grin.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like an ugly mannequin.

How would she wear such a despicable outfit into the house of the Lord. Does she think it's a comedy show?
I can't tell if that gown is made of Ankara or a Creche's bedsheet.

Alter Ego Featuring NwaAmaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Benekruku:

Na Lekki!

After raining season, it will clear. You can't do anything now that it's still rainy season

oh I can see there is Notin yoloba can do about dia dirtyness
dia own dotty na follow come aszin inbuild

if rain like let it fall like noah rain my sister compound will never b like des

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Uzoigwe1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Must every nonsense become news??
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

oh I can see there is Notin yoloba can do about dia dirtyness
dia own dotty na follow come aszin inbuild

if rain like let it fall like noah rain my sister compound will never b like des

If you have been to Lagos city, you will understand the topography.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Love her sunglasses
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Benekruku:

If you have been to Lagos city, you will understand the topography.

but I don't want to hear dat dat mucus fall toke and she is flown abroad for treatment

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tamarapetty:
beautiful
She's now forming holy holy on sunday's wearing gown
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
VastFinder:
cc; lalasticlala FP pls
For your mind this is news worthy and it ought to be on front page....smh
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by ReachHard: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
SLAY to church.

SLAY to toilet.

Naija women sef
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
She is hottttttt but that floor is notttttttttt. Something should be done about it. How can she walk comfortably on that ground?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists / Sikiratu Sindodo Worried Over Husband / Hilda Dokubo's No Makeup Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.